Petesie's "Cocks 'n Kilts" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
267 replies to this topic

#181 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 06:04 AM

Well, after four months in the LOS, the return to reality was too tough for me, so i came back... 8)

#182 ringspun

ringspun
  • Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 12:48 PM

Petesie, just had another look through and I would like to stay in one of those cabins for 10 weeks again rather than be sitting here in a bed on my own in a miserable UK!... i'd even take the one without Aircon (ok perhaps not lol).

#183 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 01:33 PM

Petesie's "Cocks 'n Kilts Trip Report 24

After a much needed refresh and catch up on the TR we head down to La Bamba to meet up with yon good chap Rossco....I find Elsmiker has left me a large bottle of Single Malt in my Loom.......thank you very much indeed fine sir....extremely generous of you and I can assure you not a drop shall be spilled.....

Unfortunately where I am going back to it is forbidden.....so in Rossco's safe hands it shall remain until my return...

We are joined by Ringspun and we shortly head on up to Naklua....the air-cond Family Bar is closed so we have one in the outside bar with Oi and Fern, Nadia and Ae-nother before heading down to Drinking Street.........

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#184 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 04:52 PM

Petesie, just had another look through and I would like to stay in one of those cabins for 10 weeks again rather than be sitting here in a bed on my own in a miserable UK!... i'd even take the one without Aircon (ok perhaps not lol).

Aye big lad...I've a fair idea of where you're coming from...the first thing I did was take a look at my schedule and try to figure out when I could come again.....

The usual obstacles cropped up...ex-wife....work....at the moment I'm trying to tap dance my way through all of this to come up with a feasible date...maybe September....

I'm usually a-political...the goings on in LoS are their affair but the nonsense thats going on now is sheer thuggery and brings only shame...

The fall-out of all this will go on for a wee while...
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#185 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 20 May 2010 - 06:59 PM

After a much needed refresh and catch up on the TR we head down to La Bamba to meet up with yon good chap Rossco....I find Elsmiker has left me a large bottle of Single Malt in my Loom.......thank you very much indeed fine sir....extremely generous of you and I can assure you not a drop shall be spilled.....

Unfortunately where I am going back to it is forbidden.....so in Rossco's safe hands it shall remain until my return...

Petesie, it was the least I could do after your generosity in buying so many drinks at the bar, and your and SLBT's efforts on the Cocks n Kilts party. As well, the generosity and respect you show to all, especially our beloved LBs, never ceased to amaze. But, I thank you for your kind mention here. :tada:

#186 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 07:43 PM

Petesie, it was the least I could do after your generosity in buying so many drinks at the bar, and your and SLBT's efforts on the Cocks n Kilts party. As well, the generosity and respect you show to all, especially our beloved LBs, never ceased to amaze. But, I thank you for your kind mention here. :tada:

It was a pleasure to meet a like minded soul....after last nights shenanigans I sent an sms to Rossco;

In case of emergency-break seal and drink.......Chivas first!

#187 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 01:35 AM

Petesie , I do remember that sweet thing that you bought a drink for …
Here is a picture as she was leaving my loom

Attached Files

#188 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 04:16 AM

Great reporting Petesie....

I do hope there is an EZY road trip planned for when me and the boys are in town next month. Even when they don't go according to plan they still look like a hell of alot of fun.

Hope your OK matey, and maybe see you in September too.
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#189 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 05:14 AM

FB UK....whoo-hoo!

#190 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 05:44 AM

Great reporting Petesie....

I do hope there is an EZY road trip planned for when me and the boys are in town next month. Even when they don't go according to plan they still look like a hell of alot of fun.

Hope your OK matey, and maybe see you in September too.

You know you gotta get your ass on one for sure FB, especially after missing the one we were on by 1 day. Petesie you are doing sterling work on this report, wonderful stuff. :clapclap:
We laugh because it is true.

#191 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 02:14 PM

Petesie , I do remember that sweet thing that you bought a drink for …
Here is a picture as she was leaving my loom

Erm....thanks for that CD...she hasn't changed a bit....

#192 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 02:26 PM

Petesie's "Cocks 'n Kilts" Trip Report 25

Rossco retires to the comfort of his own throne as he still hab tummy bug....and we head to the bright lights...

SLBT is hungry so we hit the Bombay Palace for a feed, spicy for me and mild for him.....I'm halfway through my meal and I'm thinking this is mild.....I look up and see that the man from Scotia has a right sweat on....the waitress has given him my dish.....oops...in the spirit of honesty and friendship...I say nothing...

We hit a disco and we hab boogie....I nip out quickly to Ezy to once again thank Lita and find Cooldude in there with none other than Taneisha Black....wow!

The girl looks stunning......we have a drink and I drag them over to where there's a good ole shindig going down....intros are made to the gang and we have a good time......SLBT departs so we head off back to Ezy....and stay there till closing.....yoicks!

Attached Files

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci