Petesie's "Cocks 'n Kilts" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
267 replies to this topic

#169 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 11:18 PM

In Thai...."'Ere we go, 'ere we go, 'ere we go-o".....ha ha!

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#170 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 11:22 PM

Last few as the eyelids defied gravity...

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#171 Guest_CT8982_*

Guest_CT8982_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2010 - 11:31 PM

Absolutely fantastic stuff Petesie
The pics of the girls on rd trip are great :notworthy:

CT ™

#172 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 12:14 AM

Thanks for that big lsd....you're turn soon!

:D :butterfly: :love:

#173 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts
  • LocationAnchorage , Alaska

Posted 19 May 2010 - 12:51 AM

dam i lov them road trip.

nice photos nice trip.

:clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap:
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.

General George Patton Jr

#174 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 19 May 2010 - 10:49 AM

:cry: I'm really sorry I didn't go now! :cry: But, hopefully rectify missing the trip in September. :harhar:

#175 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 10:57 AM

:cry: I'm really sorry I didn't go now! :cry: But, hopefully rectify missing the trip in September. :harhar:

Hopefully they'll have one then...we'll start in the classifieds then let Karl know who's around... 8)

#176 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 19 May 2010 - 06:23 PM

Well, we can start a post in August. My plan is to buy a ticket one month in advance to get a good price, and book to go just after the high season summer holiday flights out of Korea come down in price, probably from September 6 on. But, if they come down earlier, I'll fly the week before. I want at least 4 weeks this trip. :clapclap:

#177 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 09:25 PM

Petesie's "Cocks 'n Kilts" Trip Report 23

We arise around 10 am and load up the buses and head for the ferry.....at the ferry port we have a cool drink and then load onto the boat.....

As the boat departs we find we have left por old Cafae behind....asleep in someone's Hong!

The resort despatch her to the next ferry and a bus waits for her at the other side......we head on up towards Patts only to stop around 70 kms from the City where we have another lovely late lunch courtesy of Karl & Lita......

The LB's enjoy a go on the kids playground.....

Attached Files

#178 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 09:29 PM

Kids at heart....

Attached Files

#179 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 10:33 PM

Another great TR, enjoyable read, thank you Pete! :rock:

#180 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 11:35 PM

Another great TR, enjoyable read, thank you Pete! :rock:

Thanks Josh!

Where you been mon ami...? :D

Looks like the reds are making a last ditch effort to maximise their fingernail stronghold on Thailand.....such a fucking shame....

This will really polarise things for some time to come.... 8)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci