Petesie's "Cocks 'n Kilts" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
267 replies to this topic

#157 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 08:37 PM

All in all the beach was a life-saver to a damp start...

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#158 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 08:42 PM

Not finished yet Scottie!

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#159 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 08:52 PM

Could do with more of these days....

Attached Files

#160 ringspun

ringspun
  • Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 09:14 PM

Ringspun - good to meet up with you. Getting stuck in BKK is sad! You should have stayed in Pattaya. See you next trip.

Your'e right there Rossco, if I get delayed again I will come back anyways, i'm bored here already, about 10 km from airport in hotel where beer is 250 Baht a bottle and main course 700 Baht!

#161 ringspun

ringspun
  • Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 09:19 PM

Hey Petsie, Great to meet up with you and SLBT, had an excellent time and now stuck in Bangkok due to smoke cloud again!, wish I ain't left Pattaya til my flight was due now, although did meet up with a certain girl I have been waiting to see for 18 months, and was worth it (almost)

:D

Good on yer big guy.....enjoyed your company tremendously!

Keep yer head down mate...and when she lets you up don't speak with yer mouth full.. 8)

Yeah yours and SLBT's mate, the girl is back in Bangkok now and can't get out to see me as in area where locked down, so here on my own with a bunch full of memories and photos....

#162 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 17 May 2010 - 10:11 PM

Great commentary & outstanding pics of the EZY road trip Petesie. You've made me quite sorry I didn't go now. :cry: But, hopefully we can do another in September 8)

#163 pampamsam

pampamsam
  • Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 07:59 AM

Yes, I am bored with all these LB pics, please stop.

How can somebody look at all these bikinied Lbs and not think otherwise....

By the way, when are you posting more pics, just asking.

#164 mickey_o

mickey_o
  • Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 09:26 PM

:clapclap:

Hi Petesie,

Great reporting and nice pic's, keep up with us on your day 2 day.
Just a question, did Kate add the dreaded silicone to her lovely arse?

:cheers: :cheers:

#165 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 10:14 PM

:clapclap:

Hi Petesie,

Great reporting and nice pic's, keep up with us on your day 2 day.
Just a question, did Kate add the dreaded silicone to her lovely arse?

:cheers: :cheers:

Yes she did mate.....not a bad job either.... ;-)

#166 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 11:04 PM

Petesie's "Cocks 'n Kilts" Trip Report 22

We get the bus back to our "Resort" and are amused by the noises coming from the back seat where Cindy is being given a "seeing to" by Terry....

First the bobbing of the heads (hers then his) followed by the oi oi oi and the accompanying slapping noises....ha ha!

On returning to the Hongs we find the buggers have turned off the water...great....so we shower down in the sink with bottled water....erm...super..we hope Lita gives them hell..

Dinner was superb...I really enjoyed the steamed fish...I popped back to my Hong to brush the teeth and feel all dizzy...I lay down and pass out shaking and shivering for around 4 hours....yoicks...!

I awake just after 1:30am and feel not too bad...so I follow the noise out to where I find the only BM left is Cooldudecoco...

Attached Files

#167 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 11:08 PM

We get down to the girls doing their Karaoke on the decking of the rickety pier...

Attached Files

#168 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 11:13 PM

Some bugger keeps giving the Karaoke man baht so the LB's keep up the screeching......hope we didn't keep you up lads!

Attached Files

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci