Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#146 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 05:04 PM

Good stuff Pete. they are good these trips aren't they ?

Cheers DK

They certainly are mate....despite the restrictions imposed on us and thanks to Karl & Lita's tremendous efforts and of course the entusiasm displayed by the Ezy girls....we prevailed in the end!

:D :D :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#147 Ivor Biggun

Ivor Biggun
  • Members
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 10:39 PM

Just stumbled across this- great pics :clapclap:

#148 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 17 May 2010 - 09:02 AM

Great reporting sir. But you need to learn to get rid of those ex-wives... :imho:
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#149 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 12:42 PM

Great reporting sir. But you need to learn to get rid of those ex-wives... :imho:

Erm....you're absolutely spot on there...... :blush:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#150 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 17 May 2010 - 03:55 PM

Erm....you're absolutely spot on there...... :blush:

just buy them a red t-shirt and send them to bkk... :xmas:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#151 ringspun

ringspun
  • Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 04:21 PM

Hey Petsie, Great to meet up with you and SLBT, had an excellent time and now stuck in Bangkok due to smoke cloud again!, wish I ain't left Pattaya til my flight was due now, although did meet up with a certain girl I have been waiting to see for 18 months, and was worth it (almost)

:D

#152 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 08:08 PM

Hey Petsie, Great to meet up with you and SLBT, had an excellent time and now stuck in Bangkok due to smoke cloud again!, wish I ain't left Pattaya til my flight was due now, although did meet up with a certain girl I have been waiting to see for 18 months, and was worth it (almost)

:D

Good on yer big guy.....enjoyed your company tremendously!

Keep yer head down mate...and when she lets you up don't speak with yer mouth full.. 8)

#153 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 08:08 PM

Ringspun - good to meet up with you. Getting stuck in BKK is sad! You should have stayed in Pattaya. See you next trip.

#154 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 08:27 PM

Petesie's "Cocks 'n Kilts Trip Report 21

We set off for a waterfall but the bugger had dried up....so white sands beach it was......

Our entourage meandered our way down to the sands and along the beach much to the amusement of all and sundry.....fuck 'em...

We settled down next to a wee bar...ordered the beers and went for a good old frolic in the surf... 8)

Attached Files

#155 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 08:32 PM

Sun sand sea and Cindy.....

Attached Files

#156 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 08:34 PM

Thanks for this report Petesie, I've really enjoyed the read and the photos are excellent!!
Now 3.48% smarter, but 14.82% less interesting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci