Petesie's "Cocks 'n Kilts" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
267 replies to this topic

#133 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 09:42 PM

They had some drinking games resulting in some of the girls up-chucking over the pier.......then down to the platform for the games......

Lita gets my supreme thankyou for managing to make this a great day when at times things looked dire...

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#134 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 09:46 PM

more pics!

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#135 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 09:51 PM

We had fun despite the things sent to try us.....thanks to Lita and her troopers...bless 'em!

Attached Files

#136 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 09:54 PM

more.....

Attached Files

#137 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 09:59 PM

and even more!!

Attached Files

#138 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 10:04 PM

Last lot for today....phew!

If any of you are bored just let me know......

Attached Files

#139 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 15 May 2010 - 11:13 PM

How could it be a bad day with blue skies, sunshine, some good BMs to drink with & talk to and those 20 sexy lovelies prancing around in their bikinis? :angel: Given everything, I'm both sorry and glad I didn't make the EZY road trip this time. But, being on one in the future, hopefully in August or September, is certainly one of my goals.

#140 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 11:40 PM

That would be cool....I'm currently looking at the first week in September..... 8)

#141 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 11:45 PM

Last lot for today....phew!

If any of you are bored just let me know......

Yea, I am absolutely sick of seeing sweaty LBs' buttocks in revealing thong bikinis. Sick with jealously that is.
We laugh because it is true.

#142 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 16 May 2010 - 06:36 AM

That would be cool....I'm currently looking at the first week in September..... 8)

Excellent Pete! :clapclap: We'll have chat more about that. I should be able to get a one month contract for August. So, though it's a bit further off, I was leaning towards September anyway.

#143 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 09:16 AM

Good stuff Pete. they are good these trips aren't they ?

Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

#144 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 09:33 AM

Typical strong Petesie trip report. Loving all that ASS! Great shots.

The upskirts are classic work, well thought out. Trans-Asia stewardesses rock. I just adore a LB in uniform.

Cheers,

:clapclap: :clapclap:
===============================
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci