Taxi Services BKK/Suvarnbhumi - Pattaya

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#25 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:11 AM

Hi, any ideas on who to use when going from Phuket airport to the Patong Marriott?

I'm no expert on Patong, but the few times I've been in Phuket the hotel I'm staying with has always offered to pick me up from the airport.

I would be more than confident the Marriott hotel would pick you up from the airport for a nominal charge.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#26 shanksy

shanksy
  • Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 03:51 PM

I consistently travel with this old guy. One trip the fella (unbeknown to him) dropped his wallet and left it in the cab. All his cash was in it. No probs quick call to MR T, within 20 mins his driver returned with wallet and all the money still in it.

You may get a cheaper cab elsewhere but can you beat service like this.

#27 boss45

boss45
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 09:44 PM

Hi, any ideas on who to use when going from Phuket airport to the Patong Marriott?

I'm no expert on Patong, but the few times I've been in Phuket the hotel I'm staying with has always offered to pick me up from the airport.

I would be more than confident the Marriott hotel would pick you up from the airport for a nominal charge.

Cheers
Koykaeng

I will check with the Marriott but I believe theyare considerably more than a cab from the Airport would charge. Case in point. at BKK the JW Marriott would have charged me twice as much as the cabs at the airport.

#28 boss45

boss45
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 09:58 PM

Cheers
Koykaeng

Just checked the website, no shuttle service provided. :redcard:

#29 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:44 PM

i emailed pt taxi today.
got a reply within the hour.
1000 baht, all in to patts.
all booked,
no fuckin about . 8)
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#30 Neo

Neo
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 10:31 PM

2 choices if you dont make a reservation for the about 40 minutes ride:

take the airport limousines (silver cars, normally good quality Toyota Camrys or even nice Isuzu SUVs) about THB 500/600 one way.
or a meter taxi (yellow), they also have fixed rates to Patong, located outside on the very right side of the arrival terminal, but older not so nice cars, maybe 100 THB cheaper but you get what you pay for.

I pre-book with some local taxi guys or just jump into the airport limousines.

Compared to BKK-Patts expensive I know, but this is Phuket ;-)

#31 budhas

budhas
  • Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 01:54 AM

its not a taxi Service but in my last Trip i take the Bellbus Service. The costs are 200 Baht a Person from Airport to your hotel in Pattaya.

#32 boss45

boss45
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 10:18 PM

its not a taxi Service but in my last Trip i take the Bellbus Service. The costs are 200 Baht a Person from Airport to your hotel in Pattaya.

Is that from BKK Airport? How long did it take and was it air conditioned? :D

#33 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 01 April 2010 - 12:54 PM

Here is the Bell web site.
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#34 budhas

budhas
  • Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:59 PM

anser for boss45 :
yes aircondition busses complete to my hotel i need about 2 hours.
the bus drive to the bus station in pattaya and then with minibuses to your hotel.

#35 boss45

boss45
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 09:50 PM

anser for boss45 :
the bus drive to the bus station in pattaya and then with minibuses to your hotel.

How about the return trip to airport?

#36 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 02 April 2010 - 01:03 PM

anser for boss45 :

How about the return trip to airport?

You might try reading the Routes & Rates section on their web site. :D
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci