Taxi Services BKK/Suvarnbhumi - Pattaya

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 Arsonist

Arsonist
  • Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:15 AM

This will prevent anyone from going out to catch a taxi dropping off departing passengers, and saving the 50 Baht Airport surcharged that licensed taxis must pay and pass on to their passengers.

Good, that's one in the eye for the tight bastards attempting to save 50 Baht after a lengthy flight.

#62 suryo

suryo
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:33 AM

It is such silly story.
Why not charge all Taxis (arriving and departing) with those 50 :sleep: Baht?

I am always going up 4th Floor to catch a Taxi because i don't wanna queue up in a Line downstairs and wait for my ride to Pattaya.

I don't wanna save 50 thb, thats not my intension and i never had
a bad experience with a Taxi on 4th (DEPARTING) Floor.
:roll:

#63 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:41 AM

It's just the Taxi stand operators demanding whoever they have bribed to look after their interests, I can't see anything changing which will disrupt the normal day to day operational aspects of the Terminals. 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#64 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:17 AM

I'm a Mr. T fan. Never been disappointed. Is there cheaper? For sure. But 1,000 baht for a straight through shot to Pattaya, I'm happy. I traveled 3 miles from my hone to the airport in USA - $12 USD (360 baht). The taxi in USA would have been severe.
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci