Photo

Koykaeng's Hard Times Tour - November 2009

• Please log in to reply
176 replies to this topic

#61 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 March 2010 - 03:53 AM

great pics again kk, heard also should be opening again end march, fingers crossed, enjoying tr

#62 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 04:32 AM

A little later in the night I found myself over at Jenny Star Bar for a drink.

Another venue that "ain't like it used to be"......

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#63 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 March 2010 - 09:32 AM

are they still way over charging for the beer?, also the talent doesnt look as good.
what is it you find different from the old jsb?
sorry, i know too many questions, but i am a nose bugger :blush:

#64 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 03:50 PM

Jessy moved to Phuket - C&D. She has settled in good so I beleive.

I see what you mean about old JSB KK, I don't go in there anymore. The lb's there don't talk to you when you go inside, but rather all stand out at the front for some reason. IMHO, if a customer goes inside for a drink, it kinda means he is interested...

#65 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 03:52 PM

are they still way over charging for the beer?, also the talent doesnt look as good.
what is it you find different from the old jsb?

Drinks have always been expensive at Jenny Star Bar (particularly lady drinks), but it's not the sort of bar you tend to sit around in all night, so in the scheme of things it doesn't matter greatly.

In the days of old, there were significantly less ladyboy bays, and Jenny Star Bar was one of the premier ladyboy venues. A few years ago, all the so called 'super stars' were working at Jenny Star Bar, and the amazing talent together with loud pumping music created a fantastic atmosphere.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#66 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 04:15 PM

Great pics of the La Bamba girls KK , as i dont frequent there enough i am not too familiar with them but the first stunner has a definite Kiki from JSB thing going on........sorry to sound like a boob but can i have a name and whereabouts please.......

Cheers :blush: :blush: :blush:
Live to ride, ride to live.

#67 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 07:09 PM

Great pics of the La Bamba girls KK , as i dont frequent there enough i am not too familiar with them but the first stunner has a definite Kiki from JSB thing going on........sorry to sound like a boob but can i have a name and whereabouts please.......

Cheers :blush: :blush: :blush:

Hi lbamylover,

That would be June you're referring to (first girl pictured in the La Bamba series).

She used to work at Hi Boss some time ago, and disappeared for a while before turning up at La Bamba. Not sure where she has ended up after the recent closure of La Bamba.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#68 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 01:40 AM

June in the post above is working in the juice shop in the new Central shopping mall , could get a lot of guys intrested in healthy fresh juice shakes during the day :harhar:

Great trip report my friend , great to meet up with you again .

#69 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 02:52 AM

June in the post above is working in the juice shop in the new Central shopping mall , could get a lot of guys intrested in healthy fresh juice shakes during the day :harhar:

Great trip report my friend , great to meet up with you again .

Thanks for the juicy information Soulboy, I knew we'd squeeze it out of somebody.

Hope to catch up again soon. :rock:

Cheers
Koykaeng

#70 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 03:01 AM

Crazy, Sexy.....Fool.

Some nights in Pattaya do end up a bit of a blur, however I do recall ending up at Linda Bar with a few forum members, where I met up with Paew who I have known for quite some time. Some of you would be familiar with Paew from her time at Ezy Bar.

Paew is an interesting character to say the least. I think she can be rather sweet & sexy, but like many of the girls who experiment with certain substances, she can be problematic at times.

Unfortunately on this ocassion she was a little 'problematic', so after a rather swift short time, I showed her the door. :loco:

Attached Files

#71 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 03:03 AM

Please note that I have employed a "stunt penis" for the following shots... :shock:

Attached Files

#72 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 03:05 AM

Attached Files

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci