Koykaeng's Hard Times Tour - November 2009

• Please log in to reply
176 replies to this topic

#1 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 06:14 PM

I must say I really had no intention of writing another trip report, however after so many years of reading & writing here on LB-69, it does still seem like home, even if I've relinquished my moderating duties and at times feel like a superfluous squatter. The forum has changed alot in the time I've been involved, as has the ladyboy scene, particularly in Pattaya. When I first started visiting Pattaya, it was a different proposition, as the majority of the dedicated ladyboy venues simply didn't exist. I can still recall the excitement of discovering a single ladyboy working at some small Beer Bar and then heading back to the hotel together, whilst wondering what she was hiding in her panties. Well I admit I knew more or less what she had in her panties, but I did still speculate whether it was ‘regular’ or ‘extra large’.

So after much consideration, I decided I would attempt to put something vaguely resembling a trip report together for the board. I’m never completely sure exactly how to approach a trip report for the forum, as the readership is so varied in terms of their exposure and knowledge of the scene. Hopefully I can strike a balance between keeping the old timers entertained, and giving the newbie’s a few snippets of information that may make their maiden voyage more enjoyable.

A few months have already passed since I 'lived' this adventure and it’s quite amazing how much has changed in this brief period.
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 06:16 PM

Flying High

Despite in excess of twenty trips to Thailand, the flight over from Melbourne is still somewhat agonizing. Even though the flight from Melbourne, Australia is not as lengthy a flight as some endure, I could still do without the entire ordeal of checking in, waiting to board & preying they can land the plane on the runway. Attempting to find a suitcase on the baggage carousel that vaguely resembles the one you checked in is no picnic either.
Thankfully, the flight this time around was fairly uneventful and it wasn’t long before I was passing through Bangkok immigration and hoping my suitcase had also made the journey. With case in hand, I exited the baggage area and headed downstairs to level 1 for a metered taxi. For those uninitiated, expect to pay somewhere between 300 to 400 baht these days including the airport charge and tolls for a trip to the Nana district.
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#3 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 06:30 PM

Your Guess is as good as mine…

Guess Bar has always been somewhat of a special place to me, particularly given I came up with the name one night whilst brain storming with Mardhi over Yahoo Messenger. I think I may have suggested a dozen or more other names, but Guess Bar seemed to hit the spot.

At the time, the notion of a bar that was completely different from the 'shit pits' over at Nana Plaza seemed extremely exciting, as did the concept of a comfortable, well appointed space you could relax and enjoy the company of striking ladyboys. The new space will never be the same as the original venue, however I still believe its a nice alternative to the standard A go go format and the best place to meet fellow forum members for a drink & a chat.

Jay was on deck when I arrived in November, and being Halloween the girls were all in costume.

Attached Files

#4 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 06:42 PM

Looking for love in all the wrong places....

As much as I truly love Guess Bar, a trip across the road to Nana Plaza is still fun at times, particularly given the shear number of lovely ladyboys on offer. My first stop on this evening's visit was Cascade Bar.

Attached Files

#5 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 06:53 PM

After some more bar hopping, I decided to call it a night with this cutey named Yok from the now defunct Carnival Bar.
Will definitely miss the mechanical bull.... :sad:

Attached Files

#6 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 07:10 PM

I’m never completely sure exactly how to approach a trip report for the forum, as the readership is so varied in terms of their exposure and knowledge of the scene.

KK excellent start to your hard times Tour

It is always good to read TR and the different ways BM's go about writing them.

thanks for taking the time to put your TR together and posting some great pics.

now for the pics

:clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap:

how could you go wrong starting with the always lovely Jay.

I had the pleasure of meeting her in late november 2009 dressed in her tight leather pants and top.

unbelievable

:yumm: :yumm: :yumm:

interesting seeing that Jenny was still at Guess when you were there as a week or 2 later she was gone

your first selection yok looks like a real cutie

looking forward to the rest of your TR

cheers pela
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#7 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 07:17 PM

Thanks Sir KK :notworthy:

It wouldn't be the same without one of your trip reports.

I think you've hit the nail on the head with your comments. It's great having so many dedicated Ladyboy bars in Thailand, and so much coverage and info online, but it does feel like we're all a bit too spoilt now, and the chase/hunt has been lessened.

As you say, the scene has changed, is changing and will continue tio change, so trip reports like this are a great way to document our past for our great great grandchildren to read and wank over in the future :rock:

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#8 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 04 March 2010 - 07:39 PM

interesting seeing that Jenny was still at Guess when you were there as a week or 2 later she was gone

at the risk of being accused of :thhi: :ang3:

Jenny has gone from Guess Bar since November? :shock: Shows how out of the loop I've become. And I thought i skimmed over the past news quite thoroughly too! :blush:

#9 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 07:51 PM

Good reflective start and an excellent choice of words to begin your Trip Report KK..... :clapclap:

Brilliant pics too......your first choice looked a smasher so I hope the lump in her panties was of the correct dimensions.......

The general scene and the Forum has certainly changed even in the short time I've been lurking around.... but it's definitely still interesting to observe from afar......

Looking forward to hearing more from your wisened end....... :harhar:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#10 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 04 March 2010 - 07:57 PM

Looking for love in all the wrong places....

As much as I truly love Guess Bar, a trip across the road to Nana Plaza is still fun at times, particularly given the shear number of lovely ladyboys on offer. My first stop on this evening's visit was Cascade Bar.

WOW! Odett looks better than ever!

Nick Bullseye

#11 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 04 March 2010 - 07:59 PM

at the risk of being accused of :thhi: :ang3:

Jenny has gone from Guess Bar since November? :shock: Shows how out of the loop I've become. And I thought i skimmed over the past news quite thoroughly too! :blush:

Jenny is now in Obsession, nr 71.

Nick Bullseye

#12 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 04 March 2010 - 08:05 PM

After some more bar hopping, I decided to call it a night with this cutey named Yok from the now defunct Carnival Bar.
Will definitely miss the mechanical bull.... :sad:

What? Carnival went out of business? It is true that there was not much going on when I visited it in last November, but I thought that a couple of girls from Cascade (especially Nicky nr 98 ) and some former freelancers could get the bar going.

KK, a wonderful report! Sorry for highjacking it

Nick Bullseye

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci