Koykaeng's Hard Times Tour - November 2009

• Please log in to reply
176 replies to this topic

#49 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 10:28 AM

Top marks on the report. Love the format and the pics are outstanding! You sir, have terrific tastes.

Have to ask....was the lovely Ink still getting about in Guess Bar?

Yes, Ink was on deck when I was there, infact I have a few photos to post in which she's included.

Keep in mind all my reporting is from November 2009, and things do change remarkably quickly. :o

Cheers
Koykaeng

Awesome, can't wait to see the pics.
Now 3.48% smarter, but 14.82% less interesting.

#50 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 10:31 PM

KK, this is great reading my friend, pics are outstanding too.. :clapclap:

PP, it isn't Natty from pooks on 6 matey. I'd know that wee sweetheat anywhere and it deffo aint her bro. Seen her before though next to pook swan. Petesie should know.. :harhar:

#51 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 12:38 AM

I have seen her but don't know her name....PP may be right and it is Nat but Donny will clarify for sure....... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#52 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 01:02 AM

I thought PP was meaning Natty from pook on 6, as in picture below...

The two are not the same.

Attached Files

#53 PP

PP
  • Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 01:32 AM

#54 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 02:02 AM

It just occurred to me PP, I might be looking at the wrong photo.. :blush:

For sure Natty is one hot smokin honey. I just love those skimpy tiny shorts she wears.. Oh my lord..

I always take her for a few days here and there when I go to Patts, last time the tiny shorts were on (as usual) and I had a wee peek in the panties as she was showing off a bit, :lol: :lol: :lol: I seen there was a wee bush getting it on.. :redcard:

Back at the loom, I presented her with my head shaver... She almost died. Off came the mop and there on display was the sweetest, softest sight ever... That was a great night.. :harhar:

Natty is high on my ''will always do'' list.

:love:

#55 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 March 2010 - 02:52 AM

SLT said

Natty is high on my ''will always do'' list.

aye, along wi half o thailand ya horney bugger ye :lol:

#56 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 03:08 AM

:thhi: Whilst Natty has the sort of booty I'd happily eat my dinner off, I can say with no shadow of a doubt that it's not who I barfined from the Blue Room in Soi Buakow.

Now back to the original programming.....

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#57 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 03:16 AM

Sad to see that La Bamba is currently closed, although I remain hopeful it may spring back to life again is some shape or form.

This place has served as my local watering hole over the last few years, not that I'm town that often compared to others, but nevertheless it was always a great place to hang out early in the evening whilst attempting to come up with a game plan for the night that lay ahead.

The girls here have generally been agreeable to me taking a few snapshots, as in general terms they do like the publicity. The ones with sponsors tend to disappear instantly when a camera emerges from it's carry case.

A few of the girls present early one evening back in November 2009;

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#58 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 03:17 AM

Attached Files

#59 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 03:19 AM

Attached Files

#60 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 03:34 AM

:oops: Solly KK :blush:

I'd been told by Rossco that la bamba would hopefully bee opening up again end og March.... Need to wait n see.

Some nice pics of the bamba ladies

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci