Koykaeng's Hard Times Tour - November 2009

• Please log in to reply
176 replies to this topic

#37 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 05:52 PM

Lilly who I've known for many years from Hi Boss hanging out behind Lucky Love Bar. Not sure exactly what the arrangement is, however I get the impression she may split her time between the two venues. Despite her age, Lilly is still looking fabulous.

Photos of Lilly and three of the 'girls' from Lucky Love Bar follow;

You are The Man KK. :notworthy: :notworthy: After more than one year I finally got the name behind the girl. I was with Lilly on last January and what can I say... Great performer extremely nice girl to talk to and to be honest she absolutely brakes all the stereotypes about Hi Boss girls being pushy and hardened. Ceratinly not GF material but good girl... If I weren’t »married«, who knows...

BR

p.s.
She told me she was star of some XXX LB movie, do you maybe know the title. :angel:

#38 fridgemagnet

fridgemagnet
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 12:58 AM

Wow - the last few girls were very edible, especially the blonde (is it Nong?) from The Blue Room, and the emaciated looking one (with braces too) from Lucky Love Bar.Thanks for yet another truly interesting trip report monsieur KK
The unfeasably sleazy soi 6 is my second favourite place in Patts.

Sorry - got it wrong - should have said Nikki, not Nong. (see BB archives p 71)
Girls are great, but you can't beat the real thing.

#39 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 04:50 AM

KK wrote "Thankfully, the girl I settled on for the night was easy going and trouble free. Being Songkrahn, she was keen to partake in the traditional 'floating of the Krathong', so off to the beach we went..... before retiring for the evening."

I expect a brainfart had occurred as I know you did mean Loy Krathong as you had mentioned it....... 8)

Just to prove we do pay attention....
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#40 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 05:14 AM

KK wrote "Thankfully, the girl I settled on for the night was easy going and trouble free. Being Songkrahn, she was keen to partake in the traditional 'floating of the Krathong', so off to the beach we went..... before retiring for the evening."

I expect a brainfart had occurred as I know you did mean Loy Krathong as you had mentioned it....... 8)

Just to prove we do pay attention....

Guilty as charged. :wub:

Perhaps it was a case of 'water on the brain' with the mistaken reference to Songkrahn. :D

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#41 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 05:18 AM

Wow - the last few girls were very edible, especially the blonde (is it Nong?) from The Blue Room, and the emaciated looking one (with braces too) from Lucky Love Bar.Thanks for yet another truly interesting trip report monsieur KK
The unfeasably sleazy soi 6 is my second favourite place in Patts.

It's definitely not Nong, but I can't recall her name at the moment. :?

Perhaps someone can assist to solve this mystery :teach:

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#42 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 06:04 AM

Close to all amenities...

After many years at the Dynasty Inn located on Soi 13, I’ve spent the last few trips at the LK Renaissance on Soi Diana. The hotel is basically very nice, although somewhat more expensive than what I’ve tended to pay in the past for Pattaya accommodation. The interesting thing about the location is the proximity of the New Orn Bars directly across the street. Whilst it can be a fun, relaxing place to have a few drinks, the ladyboys working there take note of whom you’ve been shagging each night, and provide a detailed report when you next visit their Bar. Generally it’s all very light hearted and makes for some amusing conversation whilst enjoying a beer.

Speaking of action close to the hotel, my night ended with Bow from Nong Beer Bar, a small beer bar a little further up Soi Diana in the direction of Pattaya 2nd Road. Bow, was a very healthy specimen, and once she disrobed was very much in the femboy camp. In any event, it was a relatively short, but extremely enjoyable experience. :harhar:

Attached Files

#43 PP

PP
  • Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 06:44 AM

#44 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 09:24 AM

Top marks on the report. Love the format and the pics are outstanding! You sir, have terrific tastes.

Have to ask....was the lovely Ink still getting about in Guess Bar?
Now 3.48% smarter, but 14.82% less interesting.

#45 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 09:38 AM

Great report. Now that La Bamba is no longer any idea where fah is?

#46 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 09:40 AM

Oops guess I meant Kwang
. The underlines got me.

#47 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 10:17 AM

Top marks on the report. Love the format and the pics are outstanding! You sir, have terrific tastes.

Have to ask....was the lovely Ink still getting about in Guess Bar?

Yes, Ink was on deck when I was there, infact I have a few photos to post in which she's included.

Keep in mind all my reporting is from November 2009, and things do change remarkably quickly. :o

Cheers
Koykaeng

#48 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 10:20 AM

Oops guess I meant Kwang
. The underlines got me.

Whilst my photo shows Kwang at La Bamba, the reality is she was spending most of her time at Jenny Star Bar.

Someone else may have some more up to date information, but if I had to take a stab in the dark, my guess would be either Jenny Star Bar or somewhere close by on Walking Street ?

Cheers
Koykaeng

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci