Koykaeng's Hard Times Tour - November 2009

• Please log in to reply
176 replies to this topic

#73 ericeric

ericeric
  • Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 03:34 AM

June in the post above is working in the juice shop in the new Central shopping mall , could get a lot of guys intrested in healthy fresh juice shakes during the day :harhar:

Great trip report my friend , great to meet up with you again .

There were quite a few lb's working at 'Boost' juice bar the last few weeks in Central Mall.Also in the food supermarket I saw a few working there.Got my discount store card from a lb working at the customer service desk,some great lookers.

#74 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2010 - 03:40 AM

lovin the pics kk, and the stunt cock :lol: :lol:

#75 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 06:13 AM

Paew is an interesting character to say the least. I think she can be rather sweet & sexy, but like many of the girls who experiment with certain substances, she can be problematic at times.

i agree, known her for years.
great crack in the bars, but can be a loony in the room.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#76 fridgemagnet

fridgemagnet
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 12:25 PM

Hi KK - your shots of Paew are the best illustration of the "amphetamine eye" syndrome that I have ever seen. Perhaps useful for those folks who want to know what dilated pupils look like.
Now if BB could video some problematic behaviour....
Girls are great, but you can't beat the real thing.

#77 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 08:35 PM

It’s hard to judge since most of girls use color contacts but she sure looks suspicious. Eyes are first thing one has to pay attention to before picking tilak to spend LT/ST with… and avoid any with dilated pupils or yellow eyes. There are many others to pick and why spoil yourself a perfectly good night. :angel:

BR

#78 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 03:32 AM

Early the next evening I wandered out of the hotel and bumped into forum member Badpress with the lovely Tata over at New Orn Bar.

Tata was looking ravishingly beautiful as per always... :harhar:

Not certain, but I thought I read she is back at New Orn Bar ?

I know she has worked there in the past.

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#79 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 03:45 AM

If the photos of Paeng & Chocolate I found on my camera are anything to go by, it appears I must have been in Ezy Bar briefly that night.

This was back in November 2009, don't be confused as these girls have left the building.... :|

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#80 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 03:52 AM

The Ex Factor

It's pretty rare that Koykaeng is star struck, however I must confess that there is something about Ex that makes me weak at the knees.

Not only is she totally gorgeous to look at, she is a real sweetheart, extremely intelligent and highly respected by the other ladyboys.

Needless to say, it was a real treat to catch up with her again and have some time together.

The first couple of photos were taken in Ex's room, hence the blow up shot from LB-69 in the background.

Attached Files

#81 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 03:54 AM

Pattaya's got Talent...

Attached Files

#82 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 03:55 AM

Attached Files

#83 badpress

badpress
  • Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 05:05 AM

[quote name="koykaeng"]Early the next evening I wandered out of the hotel and bumped into forum member Badpress with the lovely Tata over at New Orn Bar.

Tata was looking ravishingly beautiful as per always... :harhar:

Shouldn't that read you you bumped into Tata and the lovely Badpress???? Anyway, never mind, I'll forgive your typo this time.
On Tata, she is no longer working, as she is now married to some wealthy Swiss fool, I mean bloke, who has taken her out of the scene. (at least until he has to go back to toblerone land, when she will be back in Pooks quicker than you can say 1000 baht shorttime)
'Tis a funny old world. :lol:

#84 redrock

redrock
  • Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 05:37 AM

Nice pics of Ex KK. I know what you mean about being star struck. I had the pleasure of her company on my last trip and I was mucho impressed. She really makes the effort with her clothes too - she showed up at my room dressed to kill. Those pics are bringing back some fond momories :love:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci