• Please log in to reply
176 replies to this topic

#133 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 03:12 AM

Add me to the list of Bee fans also :yumm:

Her cock is pretty impressive too , it gets thicker in the middle , a bit like a snake that has swallowed a mouse .

Please let me know if you find anyone with a cock that's a bit like a snake that has swallowed a rat. :lol:

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#134 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 03:20 AM

Yes Dear...

I had seen Dear in Stringfellows many times, and had interacted briefly in the bar, however I can't say I really knew her well.

It's interesting sometimes when you get the girls out of the bar and get the opportunity to see their real personalities.

Dear seemed much more relaxed outside the bar environment and any attitude I thought she exhibited in the bar quickly disappeared.

She was basically just great company, very calm and happy to partake in a quick photoshoot.

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#135 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 03:22 AM

Oh Dear...

Attached Files

#136 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 March 2010 - 03:48 AM

you are just being a smart arse now kk, showing off all your conquests, you lucky bugger

:clapclap: :clapclap:

keep em comming lovin it

#137 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 04:02 AM

great TR

Koykaeng: Where did you meat EX? is she working in a bar or how can i meet her?

Ex was working at Linda Bar in Walking Street the last time I met her.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#138 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 04:06 AM

Talk about good attitude.... Dear has that and a bit extra , right up your alley KK.....

She is a ripper guys and will take care of you from start to finish....

Cheers
Live to ride, ride to live.

#139 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 06:54 AM

dear is modeling whats commonly known in the trade as "period pants".
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#140 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 02:37 PM

Bee what you want to be....

Whilst maybe not everyones 'cup of tea' given her strong, boyish physique, those who have been lucky enough to spend time with her would definitely appreciate what the attraction is.

I got to say I never thought of Bee having a strong boyish physique , actually I think her legs and natural bottom are second to none. Spent quite a few nights with her this Trip and in the past and she is one true darling. :love:

Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

#141 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 05:31 PM

Your Guess is as good as mine....

After enjoying a fun filled time in Pattaya, I returned to Bangkok for a couple of nights to enjoy my remaining few days in Thailand.

There's enough debate about the pros & cons of Guess Bar elsewhere on the forum, so I won't bother saying too much more here. :|

At the end of the day, if you expect western service & attitude from Thai businesses, you'll mostly be disappointed.
So my advise is throw you're pre-conceived western ideals out the window and take it as it comes. Life is too short.....

A few snaps from my evening in Guess Bar.

Attached Files

#142 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 05:34 PM

Attached Files

#143 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 06:43 PM

KK would just like to say fantastic shots of the Guess Bar girls.

You have done me a big favour as work as been going down the crapper of late. Been thinking of giving it the push. These pictures have made me re think and reminded me of the good times I have had there. So I will continue till at least i get my June trip out the way.

Thank You

#144 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 09:03 PM

kk great tr

and an excellent way to end your trip with a few nights back at Guess bar.

the pics of the lovelies at Guess Bar look great and Im sure you made one aussie BM very happy with a few pics of the lovely INK (enjoy scottie :D)

cheer pela
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci