• Please log in to reply
176 replies to this topic

#145 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 02:36 AM

Cartoon Character...

After an enjoyable evening at Guess Bar, I made my way over to Nana Plaza with the intention of checking out a couple of bars prior to closing time.

Whilst in Cascade Bar, I ended up chatting to Cartoon. I'd seen her many times before in Obsession Bar, but had never taken her home with me. The notion of a cute & compact ladyboy with a big surprise package seemed just what I needed tonight, or any night for that matter....

It was approaching closing time, and Cartoon suggested we meet somewhere later. I mentioned I was going to have a final drink in Carnival bar, and she told me she would meet me in there.

Somehow we ended up at McDonalds for a late night snack, before heading back to the Dynasty Grande.

Overall, a very pleasant evening and despite some of the comments I've read about Cartoon, I found her no hassle at all on the night. Perhaps I was just lucky, but it is extremely rare I have hassles with any of the ladyboys I meet regardless of their reputations.

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#146 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 04:38 AM

Carnival Bar Specimen...

I've really been 'pushing' to get this trip report completed, mainly because I'm scheduled to fly back to Bangkok in the next few days to source new material. ;-)

The final ladyboy featured goes by the name Ant, and was working at Carnival Bar in Nana Plaza back in November 2009.

This was the bar with the mechanical bull, however unfortunately it is no longer a ladyboy bar and I'm not certain what exactly it has become.

Anyway, Ant was certainly very cute and well proportioned where it matters, however she wasn't interested in playing an active role.

This just goes to demonstrate that simply discovering a ladyboy with a large 'sword' is not sufficient, they must also have the desire and capability to wield it in battle....

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#147 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 04:39 AM

Attached Files

#148 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 04:53 AM

The Last Word...

Well boys & girls, that's about all I have for now, but there's some possibility I'll be posting another trip report shortly. :shrug:

Hopefully I haven't sent you to sleep and have managed to boost sales in Kleenex tissues internationally.

Thanks for all the feedback & comments. :rock:

Will leave you with the beautiful behind owned by Bee from Sally's Bar. :yumm:

Cheers
Koykaeng

Attached Files

#149 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 06:00 AM

kwoaar.....
eat your dinner off that.!
or out of it.!
one of the two.

thanks for the report KK, excellent work.
in the words of jimmy rabbit- "he,s fucked the lot of em".
8)
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#150 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 06:26 AM

Thanks for another outstanding report!

Didn't expect anything less :clapclap:

Now time to pack for the next one!

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#151 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2010 - 06:42 AM

Another fine report KK, and just how on earth do you remember all this stuff from last November :? Already I have forgotten about my January sexploits.

Thank You Very Big :cheer:

#152 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2010 - 06:58 AM

as long as you do not forget to pick the big winners this week :D

#153 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 08:24 AM

Have to say it again, a terrific report.

You have tremendous taste in LB's, no doubt about. I don't think I could have picked a better selection myself!

Of course I couldn't let a post pass without thanking you for the photos of Ink, looking just as beautiful as ever. :clapclap:
Now 3.48% smarter, but 14.82% less interesting.

#154 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 10:51 AM

KK, another tale well told!

One of these days our paths will cross and I can buy you a drink or two.

:cheers:

#155 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts
  • LocationAnchorage , Alaska

Posted 18 March 2010 - 03:22 PM

It is because of great reports like yours that I am trying do my best on my trip report. beautiful LB's .

#156 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 05:04 PM

As all have stated before......a charming array of LB's and put in your usual eloquently descriptive style.....tip top!

Will we have to wait another 4 months for the sequel..... :blush:

Have a great one KK.... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci