• Please log in to reply
176 replies to this topic

#121 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 05:53 PM

Bee what you want to be....

Bee is well known to the forum members who patronize Sally's Bar in Jomtien.

I've certainly met my fare share of ladyboys over all these years, however Bee is one of my favourites simply because she has no attitude, doesn't give you any drama, and is just cool to hang out with.

Whilst maybe not everyones 'cup of tea' given her strong, boyish physique, those who have been lucky enough to spend time with her would definitely appreciate what the attraction is.

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#122 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 05:59 PM

I recall this being close to my last night in Pattaya before returning to Bangkok.

I couldn't be bothered heading to Sally's Bar in Jomtien, however I was keen to catch up with Bee as I hadn't spent time with her yet on this trip.

Anyway, I gave Bee a call and suggested she come into town and meet me at La Bamba bar.
Needless to say it was nice seeing her again and listening to the sound of the bed head bang against the wall.
A quick apology to the guests in room 2308. :blush:

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#123 Premier

Premier
  • Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 06:08 PM

I was in Stringfellows several times last week and Jen was the only ex Ezy girl I recognised there.
Most of them seem to have resurfaced at Pook soi 6, I barfined Chocolate and she said 9 Ezy girls were now working there. There is no doubt in my mind that Pook currently has the best spread of lb talent in Pattaya.

Both of the Pooks Bars have been gaining momentum over the last couple of years, so it's no great surprise to read your remarks.

BTW, is Pooks Swan still holding it's own, or would you say that Pooks in Soi 6 has a clear advantage :?:

Cheers
Koykaeng

I didn't make it to Pooks Swan so not qualified to answer that one sorry.

#124 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 06:37 PM

Bee looks like a fun girl which is yet another reminder to get myself and SLBT's fat hairy spotty Scottish arses over yon hill to Sally's...... 8)

We did spend a fair bit of time (every afternoon) in Pook Swan and with the occasional dip into Pooks Soi 6...this was late November early December.......

Swanhouse was fairly quiet late afternoon and early evening.....ideal for recovering from the previous evening/morning exploits and a debrief over a few games of pool....the Soi 6 branch was similar.....good bunch of girls all round and not in yer face.....

Glad your taking the time to keep the Trip Reports flowing KK.... :rock:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#125 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 09:13 PM

Great TR KK......

I love New Orn Bar myself now....and Jan from Lao who works there is a bloody good way to spend an evening too.

And her weapon.......oh my buddha.

I saw a bit of Bee from Sally's on my last trip there....and the more I look, the more I like. Would like to have a chat to her next time for sure.
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#126 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 09:23 PM

For my money it's Pook's Soi 6 hands down. Never been too impressed by the Soi Buakow bars in general - find the girls unattractive for the most part and a bit pushy to boot.

#127 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 09:38 PM

They speak very highly of you........ :whistle:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#128 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 09:50 PM

:funny:

No doubt. ;-)

#129 jossan84

jossan84
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 11:05 PM

great TR

Koykaeng: Where did you meat EX? is she working in a bar or how can i meet her?

#130 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 01:44 AM

Ahhh, Sally's bar...

That old cliche comes to mind Pete.... Been there, enjoyed that.. hahaha!! I spent an evening in Bee's company last year and she has the sexiest ass I've seen in a while. Fucks like a jackhammer and she was fantastic company, echoing KK's coments.

#131 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 01:44 AM

i would put BEE, in my top 3 of all time.
guaranteed fun night, no hassle, no attitude, no sms "miss you" bullshit, not a piss taker, dosnt get silly if you take another the next night.
her englitt is getting better,
its all good ladies.
8)
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#132 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 02:02 AM

Add me to the list of Bee fans also :yumm:

Her cock is pretty impressive too , it gets thicker in the middle , a bit like a snake that has swallowed a mouse .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci