Koykaeng's Hard Times Tour - November 2009

• Please log in to reply
176 replies to this topic

#109 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 04:33 AM

Story line and pics up to your usual high standard mate, aren't you just about to head off again? Will we have to wait until Queen's birthday for the next Report?
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#110 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 04:52 AM

[quote name="ringspun"]was that Kwang or Mae in the red in La Bamba? (IMG_3178.JPG) she is lovely!

Any idea where she working now?[/quote
kwang is in picture in 3178- 3179-3180 in red

mae is in white 3181 just thinking about it..... i think mae has alot of white skirts

#111 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 05:07 AM

was that Kwang or Mae in the red in La Bamba? (IMG_3178.JPG) she is lovely!

Any idea where she working now?

That was Kwang aka Nadia in the red lingerie... :harhar:

Not completely sure where she is at this moment, but was generally around the Jenny Star Bar / Walking Street area last time I looked.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#112 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 05:09 AM

Story line and pics up to your usual high standard mate, aren't you just about to head off again? Will we have to wait until Queen's birthday for the next Report?

I must apologise for my tardiness in posting my November 2009 report, however to be honest I wasn't sure whether I was going to bother posting it all. :|

Will attempt to be more timely with my next report, in the meantime please refrain from calling me a Queen. :mrgreen:

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#113 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 05:16 AM

Bedfellows... I mean Stringfellows. :blush:

Stringfellows is one bar that really doesn't get the exposure it deserves.

Having been in attendance at the bars opening night many moons ago, perhaps it does have a special place in my heart.

In any event, I enjoy the intimacy that the compact venue provides, and Powerbob seems to maintain a nice selection of ladyboys too.

Rumour has it, a couple of the old Ezy crew may be joining the team.

I won't bother re-posting all my pictures from Stringfellows, however here are a handful collected over a couple of nights.

Attached Files

#114 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 05:33 AM

Ezy come, Ezy go...

The number of changes within the Pattaya ladyboy scene in recent months have been hard to keep up with.

Ezy Bar has virtually replaced it's entire cast, however it appears to re-inventing itself at a rapid rate.

Had a number of fun nights in Ezy Bar last trip, one of the more memorable being a double birthday celebration for Palm & Bee who have both since moved on....

Attached Files

#115 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 05:38 AM

Bow out for the evening...

After a night of non-stop bar hopping, I found myself back in Soi Diana and chatting to Bow at Nong Beer Bar who I took back to the loom for a fitting finale to the evening. :harhar:

Attached Files

#116 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 06:28 AM

Great choice. I was fortunate enough to spend some quality time with Bow, on recommendation from the Lord Mayor of Pattaya.

What a lovely girl, but at the time her lack of English made it almost impossible to communicate with her and killed any chance of turning it LT.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#117 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 March 2010 - 11:47 AM

any idea to where palm and bee have moved on to kk?
FFS kk your willy had saw some acton that trip, i am surprised that you did not have to cover it with a bag of ice :lol:

#118 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 02:19 PM

Another most entertaining report KK - muchos gracias. Like you I am also a big fan of Stringfellows, which, despite it's relatively low profile always delivers the goods in terms of ST sleaze. :love: :butterfly:

Rev, I'm sure that Bee was amongst the bevy of Karl's ex-girls working at Pook's Soi 6 when I visited in mid February. Haven't heard anything about where Palm landed after her slightly later exit from Ezy, but with her propensity for the spread crotch shot one would think she'd certainly fit right in at Stringfellows. :D

Happy hunting...

#119 Premier

Premier
  • Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 05:05 PM

I was in Stringfellows several times last week and Jen was the only ex Ezy girl I recognised there.
Most of them seem to have resurfaced at Pook soi 6, I barfined Chocolate and she said 9 Ezy girls were now working there. There is no doubt in my mind that Pook currently has the best spread of lb talent in Pattaya.

#120 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 05:41 PM

I was in Stringfellows several times last week and Jen was the only ex Ezy girl I recognised there.
Most of them seem to have resurfaced at Pook soi 6, I barfined Chocolate and she said 9 Ezy girls were now working there. There is no doubt in my mind that Pook currently has the best spread of lb talent in Pattaya.

Both of the Pooks Bars have been gaining momentum over the last couple of years, so it's no great surprise to read your remarks.

BTW, is Pooks Swan still holding it's own, or would you say that Pooks in Soi 6 has a clear advantage :?:

Cheers
Koykaeng

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci