Photo

Cut and Run, the fondled farewell weeks.

• Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

#73 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 06:20 PM

Excellent Photos BB,
As always......... thanks buddy :clapclap:

#74 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 09:21 PM

Cheers guys. Popped into the Ezy bar this evening to check the time for the road trip departure. While enjoying a refreshing drink, the lovely Nut decided to show me what she will be wearing pool side tomorrow. Looks a bit big to me. :D

Attached Files

• Attached File  n1.jpg   145.01KB   2157 downloads
  • Attached File  n2.jpg   161.91KB   21 downloads
  • Attached File  n3.jpg   157.08KB   26 downloads
  • Attached File  n4.jpg   133.32KB   20 downloads

#75 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 11:33 PM

My oh my.......hope she has a nice personality..... :blush:

Looking forward already to your pics of the trip...... :clapclap:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#76 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 12:16 AM

My oh my.......hope she has a nice personality..... :blush:

Looking forward already to your pics of the trip...... :clapclap:

Might do a full report on this trip including pool side videos, but not sure how much you shower would appreciate it. Show of hands, well the hand that is free anyways. :clapclap:

#77 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 01:04 AM

That would be extremely generous of you Dave........the Forum will be indebted to you...... :notworthy:

Your contributions here are stellar in keeping the LB momentum a continuous one......bless you Sir........ :thumbs:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#78 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 01:14 AM

That would be extremely generous of you Dave........the Forum will be indebted to you...... :notworthy:

Your contributions here are stellar in keeping the LB momentum a continuous one......bless you Sir........ :thumbs:

Leave it with me and I'll see what I can do. Got the 2 cameras charged, 7 gigs of memory, so should be able to get something to make you feel like you are there. :pic:

#79 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 01:18 AM

Dave you are the Sir Galahad of LB69.....or is that the Irish Rover........ :YY: :thnx:

#80 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 01:46 AM

Dave you are the Sir Galahad of LB69.....or is that the Irish Rover........ :YY: :thnx:

Always a pleasure to report from the front. It's my first road trip, so curious to see how it unfolds and share it with you guys. Just hope I don't shake too much when the thong butts are bouncing around the pool. :rock:

Attached Files

#81 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 07:09 AM

Have we found out whether it is Nut or indeed Nancy BB?

I'm sure after the road trip you would of found out by now.....?
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#82 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 05:11 PM

Have we found out whether it is Nut or indeed Nancy BB?

I'm sure after the road trip you would of found out by now.....?

It's official, her name is Nut. As we were waiting for the bus in Ezy bar on Saturday night, she came up to me and said "I have cleaned my balls and cock just for you". Did BB find out if if was Protex soap or not, you will have to wait for the Ezy bar road trip report to find out. Stay tuned, lots of pics and videos on the way, perhaps....

#83 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 06:09 PM

Cheers guys. Popped into the Ezy bar this evening to check the time for the road trip departure. While enjoying a refreshing drink, the lovely Nut decided to show me what she will be wearing pool side tomorrow. Looks a bit big to me. :D

BB

wow she is lovely and looks hot in her pool attire

I egerly await the FULL trip report on this one

:clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap:

cheer pela
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#84 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 07:05 PM

BB

wow she is lovely and looks hot in her pool attire

I egerly await the FULL trip report on this one

:clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap:

cheer pela

The wait is over lol.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci