Photo

Cut and Run, the fondled farewell weeks.

• Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

#61 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 11:33 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So true. I am always struck by the number of "retired pirates" I see sitting along there. Only thing missing are the parrots, peg legs, and eye patches. :D

#62 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 04:53 PM

They've saved a deckchair for you......... :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#63 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 04:27 PM

It's an honour to be a part of these last few weeks of your LOS adventure BB. It is nice to see you let your hair down a little so to speak, as now you are in holiday mode yourself.

The place won't be the same without you.

Now, take me to Sunnee.......
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#64 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 04:45 PM

FB....yer a velly bad Farang........oh, and did I mention Pum Pui?
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#65 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 06:53 PM

So true. I am always struck by the number of "retired pirates" I see sitting along there. Only thing missing are the parrots, peg legs, and eye patches. :D

dont forget the empty bottles of rum crackerjax

Oh ho ho and a bottle of rum

:clapclap: :clapclap:

cheers pela
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#66 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 04 March 2010 - 05:08 AM

Ahhhh!! Nana-Pookie! :love: Fond memories of trip last June BB. One of the best recommendations I have ever received BB and one the few times actually grabbing one on my MD list was actually a fantastic experience.

Two questions BB, and please forgive in advance as you'll recall I only have one Pattaya trip under my belt; Q1: Where is the Playboy Bar? Q2: What's the report on t82 in the 'Sirens of Pook'?

#67 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 02:24 PM

Ahhhh!! Nana-Pookie! :love: Fond memories of trip last June BB. One of the best recommendations I have ever received BB and one the few times actually grabbing one on my MD list was actually a fantastic experience.

Two questions BB, and please forgive in advance as you'll recall I only have one Pattaya trip under my belt; Q1: Where is the Playboy Bar? Q2: What's the report on t82 in the 'Sirens of Pook'?

Good to see you back Mike. I can answer the first question easy enough. Playboy bar is on Soi 16, which is on Walking Street. Coming from Beach road end of WS you walk past Tony's disco and the Simon Comples till you come to Soi 16. There is a photo of it in an earlier post here. Walk up soi 16 and Playboy bar is about 50 metres up on your right.

Regarding t82, my friend Jimslim/Soulboy has the low down there.

Regarding t16,

#68 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 09:24 PM

Sunee Plaza is not to everyone’s taste but if you are adventure minded enough about this scene and are looking for a nice relaxing environment to have a drink or two it is perhaps one of the most enjoyable places in Pattaya. To those who are unaccustomed to it, it is a gay area made up of gogos and beer bars, comfortable beer bars at that. What most LB guys like about this area is that there are some femboys dispersed among the staff of the various bars. For the true femboy lover there are some gems to be found there.

Attached Files

• Attached File  tr4.jpg   149.83KB   16 downloads
  • Attached File  tr3.jpg   140.37KB   13 downloads
  • Attached File  tr2.jpg   136.09KB   13 downloads

#69 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 04:12 PM

“Welcome to Ezy bar, what would you like to drink?” It was late October ’08 and it was my first time in Ezy bar. I had been following the Ezy thread all summer long while home and this was my opportunity to finally check it out. The girl that greeted me that first evening was Keaw. Little did I know then that a year and a half later she would still be there, the last of the Ezy Mohicans, the survivor of all the comings and goings there. More importantly she is looking sensational just now, like a good mature wine. Last night she modeled the bikini the girls might be wearing on the Ezy road trip tomorrow morning.

Attached Files

• Attached File  k1.jpg   113.85KB   17 downloads
  • Attached File  k2.jpg   96.35KB   18 downloads
  • Attached File  k3.jpg   137.27KB   16 downloads
  • Attached File  k4.jpg   136.73KB   19 downloads

#70 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 04:24 PM

I must say....I have noticed our Ezy stalwart is looking pretty good these days.......the scrawny look has gone replaced with a certain degree of radiance......mind you....there's a fair amount of competition...... 8)

#71 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 06:06 PM

Petesie, you still just a durty stop out.... :harhar:

Anything in a bikini and a bulge and you're happy.

ok,ok... me too. Must be the strongbow

#72 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 06:12 PM

“ Little did I know then that a year and a half later she would still be there, the last of the Ezy Mohicans, the survivor of all the comings and goings there. More importantly she is looking sensational just now, like a good mature wine.

Likewise, I'm also surprised that she's still on deck, and can't get over how fantastic she's looking.

I really must catch up with her, simply to get hold of the beauty secret.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci