Photo

Cut and Run, the fondled farewell weeks.

• Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

#49 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 01:41 PM

The other girls there.

Attached Files

• Attached File  t89.jpg   151.99KB   21 downloads
  • Attached File  t90.jpg   146.27KB   18 downloads

#50 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 07:00 PM

The thought of you intrepid explorers going hunting with Donny's big gun had me chuckling...... :harhar:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#51 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 09:33 PM

DK did not climb down that ladder.

He just unzipped his zipper and pole vaulted!

You guys are just crazy - checking out LBs in the undergrowth - despicable.

A laugh every day. Keep going.

#52 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 06:13 PM

BB

great report a highlight of my day

thanks.

The black and white pics are great good idea just perfect

no sure about the excursion to the great outdoors better to stay close to the bars safer. you could have done a hammy

:lol: :lol:

and whats this I hear no drinking before dark

FUCK what is happening over there is "sin city" turning into a tea tasting convention

:lol:

keep up the good work and enjoy your remaining time in LOS

cheers pela
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#53 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 07:23 PM

BB

great report a highlight of my day

thanks.

The black and white pics are great good idea just perfect

no sure about the excursion to the great outdoors better to stay close to the bars safer. you could have done a hammy

:lol: :lol:

and whats this I hear no drinking before dark

FUCK what is happening over there is "sin city" turning into a tea tasting convention

:lol:

keep up the good work and enjoy your remaining time in LOS

cheers pela

Good man Pela, but it's all a case of pacing oneself and not making the negotiations too easy for the opponent. :D

#54 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 08:37 PM

Nice reading there BB, enjoyed it and the pics too. Natty, aka - microshorts is a little diamond as well. She certainly knows how to throw her tongue down your throat, that for sure.. A very enjoyable lass..

We also went a wee trip down Simon complex and were told all the LB had been moved out as per the wishes of the new complex manager.. hmm spoilsport fecker!!!

Alot of new faces too in pook swan I found out. MAkes for an interesting change too.

Cheers fella

#55 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 11:32 AM

Thanks SLBT.

“You’re a shit tailor, strips don’t go with stripes” said Donnykey Versace, with Jimslim Saint Laurent adding to the couture advice “You got not fashion sense my good man”. The bewildered tailor on Soi Diana had a stunned look on his face having encountered first hand these two connoisseurs of the rag trade. Sometimes “Alright geezer, would you like a suit?” just doesn’t cut any ice with the experts. So it was we continued on our way to acquire some kamagra and ice cream on Second road.

Some of my “straight” mates from Bkk were in town for the weekend, and my luck would have it they were staying in the Jasmine Hotel, next door to Ezy. Had to be sure they were in their rooms before I dropped down to see them, least I meet them on Soi BJ and walk past Ezy without the girls making any give away comments. One of them picked up my camera in the room, flicked thro’ the pics, and saw the following photos. “Nice boys” he said, “Which one are you gonna fuck later?” to which I laughed it off and said “I just have before I came here” end of interrogation.

Attached Files

• Attached File  t94.jpg   130.28KB   20 downloads
  • Attached File  t95.jpg   128.75KB   18 downloads
  • Attached File  t96.jpg   134.39KB   20 downloads

#56 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 07:43 PM

The Party Time bar in the Jomtien Complex is becoming a favourite stop off on the way to Sally’s. There are 4 LBs working there, with various levels of English. Big, clean bar, nice surroundings and oh I almost forgot 40 Baht bottled beer all day, yes not just a happy hour, more a happy day. Horrible place lol.

Attached Files

• Attached File  t92.jpg   139.92KB   18 downloads
  • Attached File  t93.jpg   145.84KB   17 downloads

#57 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 12:15 PM

Being Macka Bucha Day getting a drink in Pattaya in a bar you like becomes a bit more challenging. Some bars are open, but usually not with clientele enlightened with our secret. Donnykey had been informed by Karl that Ezy was open as normal but could only sell soft drinks and tea/coffee till midnight. So it was I spent some time there yesterday evening and so many new faces there now. It is as good as a complete overhaul of the staff. The girls are great, and as touchy feely as any previous group there.

Attached Files

• Attached File  t1a.jpg   148.54KB   20 downloads
  • Attached File  t2a.jpg   116.13KB   20 downloads
  • Attached File  t3a.jpg   126.68KB   20 downloads
  • Attached File  t4a.jpg   166.91KB   18 downloads
  • Attached File  t5a.jpg   127.64KB   16 downloads

#58 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 04:51 PM

Just what I need to see on a freezing Monday morning in the Old Country.......the Dave & Bruce Pattaya All Stars Review......... 8)

Great stuff as usual BB with a slightly different slant than usual.... which is a nice touch...... ;-)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#59 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 07:35 PM

Thanks Petesie. Just trying to add a bit of humour to the Pattaya proceedings where appropriate. It can almost be a laugh a minute as you well know when a good group hang out together.

#60 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 10:59 AM

Beach Road is arguably one of the most interesting promenades in the world for people watching. For anyone feeling a bit down on themselves, what better place to take a stroll, look at the types that populate that area and think “Shit I am not so bad after all.” But at sunset, and ignoring the freak show around you, it can be quite a beautiful and reflective place to be.

Attached Files

• Attached File  tr1.jpg   163.68KB   19 downloads

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci