Photo

Cut and Run, the fondled farewell weeks.

• Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

#157 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts
  • LocationAnchorage , Alaska

Posted 05 April 2010 - 01:18 AM

Kwang/Nadia is one of the legends around Patts. She seems to pop up everywhere, but is mostly to be found around the JSB/England bar area of WS when she is in town. She was in Ezy a few weeks back, showing of some latexish type dress she had bought in Phuket.

HOT DAM
she was so much fun i love to take another roll with her. she loves to top.yummm :love: :love:
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.

General George Patton Jr

#158 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 04:04 AM

I guess I let this thread taper off without a definite conclusion. Well my last month in Pattaya was as good as the previous 5. In that time I met so many great BMs, enjoyed good times and met various ladies along the way, some just for a quick chat in a bar, others a bit longer elsewhere. So to put this thread to bed, here is a collection of some of the faces it was my my pleasure to to stumble upon. Till the next folks, thanks for the great days and nights.

#159 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 05:00 AM

Well done a great summing up of your time in :thai: Sorry are paths never met last year in February or December. Hope they do on future journeys.

#160 Guest_CT8982_*

Guest_CT8982_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2010 - 05:03 AM

EXCELENT :clapclap:

we all gone miss the daily BB

all the best buddy and hope things go your way and your back home soon !

CT 8) :notworthy:

#161 redrock

redrock
  • Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 05:20 AM

Cracking wee medley there Bumbles. I must have humped over a dozen of them. It was good to see you on your last night in Patts. I bumped into Prang a few times after you left. Never took her up though. Don't know why :loco: Seeing her in your pics reminds me how horny she looks. Maybe next time.

#162 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 05:55 AM

My pleasure guys. Yes hope there will be a next time soon OTS but cannot see it at the moment. CT8982 hope you have your angle on Los a bit clearer now, and Redrock yea Prang is one hottie for sure.

#163 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 02:21 PM

Brilliant BB!

A collection of lovelies some of who will be familiar to some of us and others who we would like to be familiar with......

A fantastic reflection of your memories of recent journeys.....

Hope you come back soon mate...... ;-)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#164 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 03:33 PM

BB - great trip report as ever.

Maybe you could become the official LB Bar photographer and then you would be able to stay longer...

#165 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 04:28 PM

BB - great trip report as ever.

Maybe you could become the official LB Bar photographer and then you would be able to stay longer...

Thanks Petesie and Rossco. It would be the ideal situation for everyone, you guys get your fix, the girls get publicity and eer... yes I get to swan around the bars of Pattaya. Do Carlsberg have this registered yet lol.

Call me pessimistic but I could see some jealous "boyfriends" messing things up, hassle of some girls etc, and I would end up asking myself is it really worth it. Not forgetting the BiB wanting their take if they copped on. Sometimes it's better just to dream.

#166 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 04:40 PM

Magnificent stuff BB my good friend.

Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

#167 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 05:53 PM

Magnificent stuff BB my good friend.

Cheers DK

No problem, I am working on a "Wonderful Life" by Black clip aslo, just for you pal.

#168 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 08:23 PM

This final photo reminds me of one of those movies where, at the end, the stars escape from some ordeal and think they are safe , only to realise it's about to begin again. This was such a moment when I passed through Dublin on my way home. Is there no escape....

..to be continued

Attached Files

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci