Photo

Cut and Run, the fondled farewell weeks.

• Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

#1 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 11:34 AM

“Where do you want to go to eat?” I said to Shar, “Up to you, you know Pattay better than me” she replied. That reply got me thinking yeah I do know certain things about it, the stuff I need to know, ie where I like to eat, which bars have the LBs I fancy, and bars that may have potential LBs, how to get around the place etc. All the things I take for granted here, but which can be useful to a newbie perhaps.

This trip did not start out as a trip as such. I arrived here late September last year with the intention of living here long time as an English teacher again. For various reasons, mostly bad timing and a lull in the jobs market here that plan did not materialize like I had hoped and therefore I have decided to spend a few more weeks in Pattaya and then head home for the spring/summer to replenish my savings fingers crossed.

I have spent much of my last two trips here, have meet many great BMs along the way and so decided it’s Pattaya where I will spend my final weeks in Los. This report will be an on the spot record of that time. There won’t be gratuitous bedroom shots I’m afraid to say, more an overall picture will be created of Pattaya/Jomtien through the lens and keyboard of a guy who has been lucky enough to spend extended time here.

“ok Shar, let’s go and get some fried fish that you have been talking about for the past two days” Damn I was starving, we had travelled over from Hua Hin earlier in the day without eating much, stopping off in MBK to buy a new camera for my arsenal ( now 2 lol) and got into town about 7 pm. Shar my wonderful travelling companion had been with me in Hua Hin since Friday.

After some great fish and chips in Chow Soy on soi Chayapoon, almost opposite the equally good Canterbury Tales bar/ restaurant/book shop, we headed to Soi 6 for the Brazilian Carnival party at Lucky Love bar. There were some BMs from the various forums there, Donnykey, Juri, Sev7en, Matchman, Rossco and some I don’t know Hansi had laid on a great nights entertainment, with some spectacular costumes. We finished of the night with a drink in Ezy bar with Juri and Mrs. Juri and another final beverage in Linda bar.

Shar leaving the apartment
Shar meets Donnykey

Attached Files

• Attached File  t1.jpg   94.18KB   54 downloads
  • Attached File  t2.jpg   133.17KB   40 downloads

#2 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 11:53 AM

Some of the girls and amazing costumes at the party.

Attached Files

• Attached File  t3.jpg   161.83KB   34 downloads
  • Attached File  t4.jpg   122.92KB   43 downloads
  • Attached File  t5.jpg   103.85KB   46 downloads
  • Attached File  t6.jpg   195.21KB   36 downloads
  • Attached File  t7.jpg   113.94KB   31 downloads
  • Attached File  t8.jpg   180.71KB   43 downloads
  • Attached File  t9.jpg   150.23KB   36 downloads
  • Attached File  t11.jpg   142.68KB   35 downloads
  • Attached File  t12.jpg   131.89KB   40 downloads

#3 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 11:54 AM

Some footage of the fun.

#4 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 12:12 PM

A photo thread of Shar that some of you may have missed.

http://www.lb-69.com...got_hotter.html

#5 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 01:07 PM

A great start to what I'm sure will be yet another interesting thread. :rock:

Appreciate you taking the time to keep everyone outside Thailand informed & entertained.

Hope to see a few more photos of the extremely lovely Shar. :harhar:

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#6 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 01:43 PM

Thanks KK, hope I can keep you entertained. Shar needs her relaxing time also. :D

Attached Files

• Attached File  t15.jpg   83.54KB   40 downloads

#7 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 01:54 PM

One fresh off the press for you KK. :D

Attached Files

• Attached File  t14.jpg   88.69KB   35 downloads

#8 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 06:24 PM

It sounds like Colonel Bumblebee's last stand.

I hope you're going out all guns blazing!

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#9 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 07:44 PM

It sounds like Colonel Bumblebee's last stand.

I hope you're going out all guns blazing!

Feels a bit like it Kliome, but my gun is shooting blanks at this stage from over use.

#10 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 11:00 PM

Why teach when you just do it so well!!

BB - very amusing already. Pleased you can stay a little bit longer and I am sure that all Pattaya bar owners thank you for your photographic recording of major events and Bums....

#11 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 02:49 PM

“When you come back you can give me a massage” said Shar as she wiggled her bouncy ass in her pink G-string and leapt onto the bed. Damn if only I could stay, but I had to get over to Jomtien to get the application form for my visa extension. Such are the trials of life.

“Of course the office is open tomorrow, it’s Thursday” replied the assistant in her crisp uniform at the Jomtien immigration office on Soi 5 with a puzzled look on her face. “and Friday also” she added. I had just asked because I wanted to be sure there was no holiday in the next day or so that I didn’t know about, and which would play havoc with my plan to extend my visa for another 30 days. With her reassurance, I toddled off down soi 5, happy in the knowledge I had two days to get the extension sorted.

“Hi ….., where you brother, I miss him too mutt” came the desperate cry from the darkness of Sally’s. I turned and stared in, knowing it could be any one of 3 or 4 staff members. “Hi Apple” I said as the source of the plea became apparent. I settle myself in and had a soft drink with some of the girls who were manning the bar in the afternoon. After that it was some food in Simons and back to Pattaya to Shar and her awaiting buttocks.

There in 5 minutes read the text message and with that Donnykey, the man, the legend, the tripod was on his way. Shar and I were having a relaxing beer in the Pattaya Beer Garden, a great place to chill out far and yet near the maddening crowds. DK arrives, knocks back a few Bailys and it’s time to leave. Shar heads off to meet her friend in soi 8, so myself and DK hit WS. Pop into Simon Complex, but no sign of Nana/Pookie or Tara so we don’t hang around and head straight to Ezy. There is a nice surprise awaiting us as Som, one of my favourites from La Bamba, is now working there.

Karl is in attendance, so beer is flowing and I get a chance to test out my new Panasonic TZ7 camera in my natural environment. Juri is also floating around, he has been let off the leash for the night, as Mrs. Juir has stayed in to do some knitting. After not sure how many beers, myself, DK and Karl himself find ourselves sitting at the bar at the entrance to soi BJ, not sure of the name. This was followed by a drunken two steps forward, one step back attempt to get home.

My job
The Sally's girls

Attached Files

• Attached File  t20.jpg   144.19KB   31 downloads
  • Attached File  t21.jpg   127.47KB   37 downloads
  • Attached File  t22.jpg   179.85KB   39 downloads
  • Attached File  t24.jpg   87.61KB   34 downloads

#12 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 02:51 PM