Photo

Cut and Run, the fondled farewell weeks.

• Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

#121 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 09:10 PM

Looks like a right pain to me....I could hardly see the footie....... :roll: ;-)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#122 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 09:37 PM

Looks like a right pain to me....I could hardly see the footie....... :roll: ;-)

Somebody shoot this man unless he gets his ball priorities right. :hug:

#123 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2010 - 11:22 PM

Ahhh the lovely Cream (in white) . A fine botty it is, don't you agree PT. :clapclap:

Cheers DK

I concur DK, and Creams behaviour in the bedroom is as dirty as she appears in that snap :69:

#124 Uncle

Uncle
  • Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 05:03 AM

Thank's for the clip of Bo BB, she look's lovely and from your description of her nature I'd like to have a chat with her. Helped to clear my Sunday morning hangover.

#125 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 08:43 AM

Thank's for the clip of Bo BB, she look's lovely and from your description of her nature I'd like to have a chat with her. Helped to clear my Sunday morning hangover.

Glad to be of service Uncle. :D

#126 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 09:50 AM

That photo of Prang in pr2.jpg reminds me of Dada. :love:

Would be good if Karl could get her on board at Ezy.

#127 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:36 AM

He'd need a shoehorn to get another bugger in.... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#128 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 01:45 PM

Always room at the inn for a looker along those lines....

#129 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 04:46 AM

It turned out myself and mamasan Lisa in Pook soi 6 turned 45 with 2 days of each other earlier in March. This realisation came up in a conversation with her in Pook 6 earlier this year. All very coincidental and amusing to think we were born so close date wise and yet a world and different life away. My blood went cold when she mentioned why don't we have a combined party in Pook 6. I could see it now, me being stung for all the food and entertainment and so I told her I was not sure if I would be in town, I might be in Hua Hin, which was the truth.

As it transpired I was in town for both birthdays, and her party was very enjoyable, with some good food and a novel magic act.

Attached Files

• Attached File  lp4.jpg   140.99KB   15 downloads
  • Attached File  lp3.jpg   139KB   20 downloads
  • Attached File  lp2.jpg   118.09KB   1741 downloads
  • Attached File  lp1.jpg   143.18KB   17 downloads

#130 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 04:49 AM

Some nice talent there.

Attached Files

• Attached File  lp6.jpg   123.15KB   16 downloads
  • Attached File  lp5.jpg   128.12KB   16 downloads

#131 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 30 March 2010 - 06:10 PM

Some nice talent there.

Truer words were never spoken BB. I can definitely see what others meant about the 'ascendancy' of Pook 6. Top of the rung in Pats, from the pics I see anyway. Of course, always a different story when you're actually in the trenches.

#132 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 06:33 PM

Of course, always a different story when you're actually in the trenches.

Having been down in the trenches of late, I can tell you confidentally that Pooks in Soi 6 rates extremely highly. :harhar:

A gorgeous collection of girls are on staff, and the addition of the former Ezy Bar girls certainly didn't do them any harm.

I also like that Pooks seems to have a number of Laos girls in the mix. 8)

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci