Photo

Cut and Run, the fondled farewell weeks.

• Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

#109 dazedandconfused

dazedandconfused
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 04:40 PM

Hi BB, never met you but have always looked forward to reading your posts / seeing your pics and they are one of the highlights of the forum for me. Hope all works out ok for you and that you can make it back over to LOS again in the near future.

Cheers D&C.

#110 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 10:16 AM

Hi BB, never met you but have always looked forward to reading your posts / seeing your pics and they are one of the highlights of the forum for me. Hope all works out ok for you and that you can make it back over to LOS again in the near future.

Cheers D&C.

Thats very kind of you D&C, appreciated. Who knows how things will pan out, lets wait and see. Cheers.

#111 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 02:28 AM

"Where are you? came the voice over my mobile, "I'm at the Siam City bank at the entrance to Tukcom" I replied, "Ah the Western Union" she said and a big grim appeared on my face.

I had been chatting to Prang online back in November, but since I had change my MSN id before Xmas we had lost touch. I found her email again recently, added her to my contacts and renewed acquaintances. This was my fist time meeting her in the flesh, for want of a better expression. We had some food in the basement and headed of for an afternoon's entertainment, a stroll and shopping if you must know. :D

She is a really nice girl, can be found working Walking St. in the evenings.

Attached Files

• Attached File  Pr1.jpg   150.93KB   19 downloads
  • Attached File  pr2.jpg   165.55KB   16 downloads
  • Attached File  pr4.jpg   162.31KB   22 downloads
  • Attached File  pr6.jpg   163.23KB   16 downloads

#112 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 02:50 AM

BB....yet another Pearl of the Orient you have discovered in the Pond of Pattaya..... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#113 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 04:25 AM

BB....yet another Pearl of the Orient you have discovered in the Pond of Pattaya..... 8)

Plenty around when you have the time to look. :D

#114 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 04:24 PM

I was sitting at that same table and she even looks better "live". A lovely lady not like a hardened Walking St. type.

Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

#115 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 06:11 PM

I was sitting at that same table and she even looks better "live". A lovely lady not like a hardened Walking St. type.

Cheers DK

Spot on DK.

I met Prang a couple of days later, and took her along to Ezy, where one of her friends works. She may end up there herself, but she did say she prefers to work at her own time so who knows.

Attached Files

• Attached File  pr8.jpg   151.99KB   16 downloads
  • Attached File  pr9.jpg   110.74KB   17 downloads

#116 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 06:22 PM

BB, glad to see your archives still have a ways to run. :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap:

Hope all is well back at home.

#117 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 07:21 PM

BB, glad to see your archives still have a ways to run. :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap:

Hope all is well back at home.

Yea all good back home thanks, I don't seem to suffer from the Los blues as much as other guys, maybe after 6 months I am glad to get away from the place. :D Also spring time here, days getting longer so not all bad.

#118 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 07:56 PM

One thing I like about Pattaya is people watching and spotting interesting sights. You just never know what you will see next and it is always interesting, scary or plain weird. I was sitting having a beer with Titleist on Soi Buakhao one pleasant afternoon near So Honey. I was just showing him my new camera, which has a 12 zoom, when suddenly it was called into action. Three of the Pook Swan girls were spotted coming out of a pharmacy and it was a good opportunity to test the zooms capabilities. They must have been a good 60 m away when I got this snap. Just an every day view in Patts. :D

Attached Files

• Attached File  p1.jpg   179.51KB   25 downloads

#119 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 08:15 PM

Ahhh the lovely Cream (in white) . A fine botty it is, don't you agree PT. :clapclap:

Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

#120 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 06:39 PM

One of the nicest girls I know in the bars of Pattaya is Bo(w) in Pook Swan. She is really nice to talk to, never any hassle about "buy me drink" and I find i can have a real chat with her beyond the usual niceties. She loves to wear some really hot gear, which contrasts with her sweet nature. She is also a great dancer as the following clip will show. Shake that ass Bo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci