Photo

Cut and Run, the fondled farewell weeks.

• Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

#145 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 05:51 AM

Outstanding BB

Just love pook soi 6 could hardly tare myself away from thereon the last trip.

Cheers OTS., glad I could bring back some fondled memories for you :D

#146 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 06:42 AM

For all the fun you can have in Pattaya, one of the things that saddens and pisses me of is watching people getting caught up in the Jetski scam day after day. Any afternoon I walked along Beach road I was sure to see some unfortunate tourist having their holiday ruined by these nasty, greedy bastards. I am not going to explain the scam, there is plenty about it on the net, here is one link that describes it pretty clearly.

http://www.bangkoksc...ach-phuket.html

And a photo of just one of the groups of people I saw getting scammed. You have been warned.

Attached Files

#147 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 06:30 PM

Just seen on Pattaya One news today :

On Friday Morning at Pattaya City Hall, Khun Ronagit, Deputy Mayor of Pattaya chaired a meeting to discuss the continuing problems with Jet Ski Scams involving operators on Pattaya and Jomtien Beaches. The meeting was told that Tourists are complaining on a daily basis to city officials about the Jet Ski Operators who are asking for large amounts of money for so-called damage to the Jet Ski’s. Sometimes the damage is genuine, however most of the time it is old damage which was not picked-up by the Tourist prior to them renting the Jet Ski’s. In Phuket the operators are now covered by Insurance where the Tourist has to pay a small excess if damage is caused. Here in Pattaya there is no talk of insurance but of a registration scheme which, according to delegates, will deter the operators from scamming tourists otherwise they will lose their right to operate on the beaches. No details on when the registration scheme will begin or how it will work were agreed upon at the meeting which will be followed by further meetings in the future.

Meeting in the future....yeah right !! ....Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

#148 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 06:36 PM

Just for you FB. :D

You're a good man BB.....a very good man.
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#149 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 08:40 PM

Just for you FB. :D

You're a good man BB.....a very good man.

That's strange, coz you were calling me a bad man on Facebook, for awakening your new craving. :lol: Make your mind up :D .

#150 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 09:11 PM

Totally appreciate your relentless shots of Pattaya LB life. Love the variety of girls, street scenes, beach happenings and overall coverage. Thanks heaps.

:clapclap:
:rock:
===============================
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#151 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 01:33 AM

Totally appreciate your relentless shots of Pattaya LB life. Love the variety of girls, street scenes, beach happenings and overall coverage. Thanks heaps.

:clapclap:
:rock:

Cheers BH. Will be getting low on photos soon now that I am no longer in Los.

#152 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 02:13 AM

Will be getting low on photos soon now that I am no longer in Los.

:nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

Been a blast BB

Well done on this report

:notworthy:

#153 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 03:02 AM

Will be getting low on photos soon now that I am no longer in Los.

:nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

Been a blast BB

Well done on this report

:notworthy:

Thanks OTS, appreciated. Will see what I can find, still got some more snaps to see the light of day.

#154 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 03 April 2010 - 10:35 AM

I can't believe you ever run out of pics BB. The stuff you've pulled out for the BB Archives, and to add to your own and various others TRs & threads, seemingly months after returning home, it's a wonder you ever have time to actually enjoy the LBs we all love, and you photograph so well.

As others have mentioned, we all appreciate the quality pics you take, and the time you invest in posting them for all to enjoy! Cheers mate! :cheers:

#155 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 04:16 PM

Thanks for that Mike. Still some photos to post, but not in the same abundance as before. Will just have to drip feed you guys from time to time. :D

#156 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 08:17 PM

Kwang/Nadia is one of the legends around Patts. She seems to pop up everywhere, but is mostly to be found around the JSB/England bar area of WS when she is in town. She was in Ezy a few weeks back, showing of some latexish type dress she had bought in Phuket.

Attached Files

• Attached File  Kw1.jpg   152.71KB   32 downloads
  • Attached File  kw2.jpg   170.7KB   31 downloads
  • Attached File  kw3.jpg   175.28KB   42 downloads
  • Attached File  kw4.jpg   167.24KB   33 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci