My third time in LOS

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#85 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 12:47 AM

Hi guys. My last post from Thailand. I had the best time ever in my life thanks to my one and only X. Today I just couldn't resist and went to Nana to visit my ex LB GF in Voodoo. X told me it is up to me how I go there... so of course I took X with me. I know this wasn’t the best idea but it turned out quite ok. My ex was so impressed with X she proposed that as soon as X do final cut :blush: :tantrum: she will work with her... Thais never seem to surprise me. Of course I forgot camera so I returned home, pick camera, return to Voodoo and take picture of my present and my ex together... priceless 8) . God how I will miss Thailand and X.

X went to Nana without make-up and in 5 minutes she waited outside Voodoo she already picked potential client who wanted to barfine her, then I came and guy disappeared in a second and X was just laughing. Later she told me if I again left her outside Voodoo to wait for 30 minutes while I talk with my ex like I did last time, she knows where short time rooms on Nana are... believe me she is really good even without trace of makeup. :angel:

BR

Attached Files

#86 Uncle

Uncle
  • Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 04:45 AM

Thank's for the report RobiSLO.

I enjoyed the contrast of reading a report from someone who spent their time with the one girl.

I couldn't help but notice that X or Ex certainly marks the spot in your LOS adventures.

#87 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 05:32 AM

X allowed me to post some of her “not so innocent” :harhar: pictures I took plenty of. As soon as I manage to download it I’ll post it, if you want it of course.

Yes we want, please!
:D

#88 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 January 2010 - 10:28 AM

fuck aye robi get them plastered up, good boy :clapclap:

#89 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 04:20 AM

p.s.
X allowed me to post some of her “not so innocent” :harhar: pictures I took plenty of. As soon as I manage to download it I’ll post it, if you want it of course.[/quote]

I want !

#90 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 18 January 2010 - 05:45 AM

I want !

Steady there big fella!

Meum cerebrum nocet

#91 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 07:46 PM

Great TR Robi, I really enjoyed it and the pics were a treat too.

It is good to read that a fellow BM has found a person in which to spend his vacation with and to travel extensively.

I remember your ex from voodoo bar as it happens. She was dancing there the last time I visited in Dec. I had a thought that she was lb although didnt say anything. I know another sweetie who is also post working in voodoo - Annie. Annie told me that nobody there knows about her and asked me to keep it from the rest.

Not so good the GG outed her to the customer.. But I'm sure she'll get her revenge alright..

I'll be heading back to voodoo again on 9th Feb, so if you need me to pass anything on just say the word fella..

SLBT

#92 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 07:58 PM

Hi all. Just returned from 36 hours long ride home. Although Gulf Air managed to f.. up my ticket so I had to wait for 13 hours in Bahrain they gave free visa (took me 5 minutes to persuade officer Slovenia exists and my passport is not a joke) and 5 star hotel (few meters away from my beloved Pizza Hut so I have another local Pizza Hut to scratch off my to-do list). Moreover on my flight back to EU fu..er in front of me slept with seat down and onboard entertainment didn’t work so I was “forced” to seat alone in business class instead of tourist class and was pampered by (I think) some German XXX movie star, at least she looked so great. I got back hope there are beautiful GGs not just ladyboys. Gulf Air is not so bad after all and to be honest tourist class is far better then one of Finnair or LTU.

About my trip I promise to post conclusion and lots of picture as soon as I get some sleep. Let me just say I never regretted even for a second I spent whole trip with my one and only X :love: …. by far the best time I had ever.

BR

Attached Files

#93 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 08:05 PM

Great TR Robi, I really enjoyed it and the pics were a treat too.

It is good to read that a fellow BM has found a person in which to spend his vacation with and to travel extensively.

I remember your ex from voodoo bar as it happens. She was dancing there the last time I visited in Dec. I had a thought that she was lb although didnt say anything. I know another sweetie who is also post working in voodoo - Annie. Annie told me that nobody there knows about her and asked me to keep it from the rest.

Not so good the GG outed her to the customer.. But I'm sure she'll get her revenge alright..

I'll be heading back to voodoo again on 9th Feb, so if you need me to pass anything on just say the word fella..

SLBT

Thanks. Let me just say not barfining Lisa was one of my hardest decisions since… for me she looks really good and now that she is post-op she is much better to talk to - she is now much more content with herself and not so bitter as she was when I was with her on April.

If you can just say Robi said hi… and barfine her if you want, last time she was with me she was bitter and sad and boring but in bed… well she wasn’t anything mentioned before. :blush:

BR

#94 sgt694u

sgt694u
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 04:37 AM

Robi,
this was a great report. looks like you had a blast. Its good to know you had a wonderful time out with X. But dammit you beat me to the punch i was hoping to take her to bkk my next trip, but now i have to try to live up to your wonderful trip. Just joking my friend thanks for pics they will help me get by for a little while. :D
As in marching...As in life.... We strive for perfection

#95 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 19 January 2010 - 04:57 PM

Hello my friend....first of all...thanks for a great TR,and of course especially all the nice pics of "my" teerak... :love:
seemed like you had a great trip,but make sure you dont fall in "lube"... :lol: :lol:
little disapointed that you brought your own "sand to sahara" so to speak....i hoped that you had supported Oh while in Phuket... :angel: :angel: :angel: you know...rather your money than mine... :angel: naaaah...it was mostly the missing shopping-tour i wanted you to do.... 8)

the GFE...IS diff. aint it?? :rock: :rock: no hassle for the price...and you actually get them 24/7... :harhar:

hope to see you soon in Los... :clapclap: any plans yet?

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#96 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 01:58 AM

Hello my friend....first of all...thanks for a great TR,and of course especially all the nice pics of "my" teerak... :love:
seemed like you had a great trip,but make sure you dont fall in "lube"... :lol: :lol:
little disapointed that you brought your own "sand to sahara" so to speak....i hoped that you had supported Oh while in Phuket... :angel: :angel: :angel: you know...rather your money than mine... :angel: naaaah...it was mostly the missing shopping-tour i wanted you to do.... 8)

the GFE...IS diff. aint it?? :rock: :rock: no hassle for the price...and you actually get them 24/7... :harhar:

hope to see you soon in Los... :clapclap: any plans yet?

Hi Batman. I'm way past falling in love with X, we now know each other for more than one year and ... what can I say, I was in lub last time this time I can't say what I feel, I only know that lots of times I told her I'll leave all my stuff in Thailand and put her in my suitcase instead and she believed me... who knows, next time I might just do it. 8)

Being with only one LB is really easy once you understand Thai way of solving all the problems... just be quiet and don't say anything you might regret later and in less than one hour problem resolves by itself. :angel:

Oh was really great and I'm really sorry I couldn't spend more time with her. But even this few hours every day in C&D spent with her she was so good. Even X asked others where Oh is the moment we entered bar. As soon as Oh came to us she began to talk to X... I dare not to question what they were talking about but they both laughed all the time. Hope they weren't talking about me.

BR

p.s.
I plan to visit LOS end of April so I hope our paths will cross like last April.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci