My third time in LOS

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#61 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 05:00 AM

Thanks for the pics and background on May......I previously found her interesting......now there's an attraction....... :love:

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#62 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 10:44 AM

so partying in esaan....?? :D

have you skipped your trip to Phuket?? 8)

No Batman C&D for a few days is on my to-do list :angel: . Although I'm still with my only we take care of Mrs. Batman.

BR

Attached Files

#63 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 07:15 AM

Robbie is this a water mark or a ink mark ………..cooldudecoco ???????

Attached Files

#64 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 02:39 AM

Of course this is not permanent. She is a smart girl... :angel: It's 2-week tatoo.

BR

Attached Files

• Attached File  x.JPG   191.2KB   22 downloads

#65 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2010 - 05:32 AM

what name will she have their next :lol:

#66 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 09:09 AM

what name will she have their next :lol:

I don't know & don't care, up to her :angel: . All I know is I'm typing this in same bed as she is sleeping now. And right now she is only with me... :love:

BR

#67 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2010 - 10:02 AM

am only pulling your leg robi.
glad to see your having a great time buddy.
enjoying the tr, if albeit a bit too personal in some places

#68 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 11:08 AM

am only pulling your leg robi.
glad to see your having a great time buddy.
enjoying the tr, if albeit a bit too personal in some places

No problem. :angel:

I'll post more as soon as I get to Bangkok here in Phuket is too nice weather and all to be in front of PC.

BR

#69 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 04:17 PM

Enjoying the report and pics Robi......Fully understand where you are at mate , find that someone special and it is hard to go somewhere else , i like to do it every second trip but glad to see you are having a ball.....

Cheers
Live to ride, ride to live.

#70 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 05:36 AM

I too am enjoying your TR Robi and the personal touch adds that extra dimension............ :blush:

Hope you both are getting value from this holiday.....she gets your sincerity and you have her lovely company.....hope you both enjoy.... ;-)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#71 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 10:53 PM

I too am enjoying your TR Robi and the personal touch adds that extra dimension............ :blush:

Hope you both are getting value from this holiday.....she gets your sincerity and you have her lovely company.....hope you both enjoy.... ;-)

Well, what can I say. She really is a sweet girl with nerves of steel. No other girl (Thai or farang) managed to be with me for so long and still didn't loose nerves and send me into :ang3: ... Walking whole day with high heels on 35 degrees + over Phuket Town enjoying Sino-Portuguese architecture, driving with 25 BHT local without AC bus with other tourists, driving on motorcycle taxi with death-wish driver and me on same seat… believe me she really is good. :blush:

BR

Attached Files

#72 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 11:05 PM

Today I did probably the biggest mistake any farang can do... I talked the truth. :blush: I wanted things to be cleared with my ex BKK girlfriend who is now post-op in Voodoo bar. I left X in some GG bar on Nana and went to Obsession. Mamasan immediately recognized me and took me to Lisa (Nr 12. of Voodoo). I had a long talk with her about X me, her ... I should have been quiet instead I was talking. It turned out she wasn't such a greedy b... I thought she was and she really appreciated my help. She even asked me to introduce her to X ...

When I returned to my only X she said "up to me" but... it would be better if I kept my big farang mouth shut. X is ok I guess but I'm not...

BR

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci