Posted 06 November 2009 - 09:12 PM

Oil, sans make-up, and still looking good

Attached Files

#26 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 09:13 AM

Surely you have some pics with Bom Jim, so we can all she what she looks like. :whistle:

#27 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 09:17 PM

It would take a braver man than me, Burenboy! And i notice you havent got one, despite all that great camera work!

#28 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 09:49 PM

Sat 3rd Oct

MaiThai left at 10am after another sensual session in the loom, and i took advantage of the buffet breakfast downstairs.
Later i joined StevieP, FB, and Burenboy for a second breakfast at 1.30 at soi Crazy Dave's. Then i got on the bike for a ride to soi 6 where i had a snogging session in Lucky Love Bar before heading to the beach to watch the volleyball practice. I then walked up soi 6/1 with the intention of of having ST with Faa. Sure enough she was outside looking gorgeous in her slit whore-dress, but she turned her back on me when i pointed the camera. Fuck you, i thought: thats just cost you 1,000 Bt, and went back to the bike to return to Pook Swan, where i took Tok upstairs for ST, and gave her the 1,000 Bt instead. Sweet girl, but a bit average and unremakable in the bedroom.
Got back to Diana Innat 8.30. After a quick shower and change, returned to Pook Swan, where we all got very drunk, enjoying a 5 hour groping session while sharing 2 bottles Sangsom and coke with FatboyUK. He was determined to get value for money and was very drunk when i left at about 1.30 to go and get the bike from diana. i thought i would "Run The Gauntlet" down soi 6 and back up 6/1. It was only 1.30 , so most of the skanks were still in the bars, and i escaped unscathed.
So i thought i would drive to Naklua Road to try out Family Bar again. As i rode past soi 2, i heard a screech which sounded like "Jim". I glanced back assuming it was a Pattaya fishwife, and i couldnt se anybody, and prepared to rev away. then i heard it again "Jimmm". I stopped and looked back and there was Nat running towards me (Sorry, no pics of Nat). So much for my anonymity.
Well, she has a great body, so i put her on the back of the bike and returned to the Diana. We went at it until 4.30 am.
As she left, i noticed i only had 1 ciggy left, so i grabbed what little cash i had left, 600Bt, and walked up to the Family Mart next to New Orn Bar.After buying the cigs for 98Bt, i came out of the shop and was accosted by New & Gypsy. They were both clearly desperate for some business and were soon rubbing my crotch openly in the street. New put my hand on her crotch, and she clearly had a raging hard-on too. It felt a very good size too, and despite my earlier activities, i was responding. I explained that i only had 500Bt. Never mind, she led me round the back of the bars, behind a warehouse, where there's some waste ground.. I thought well ok, this is my bit of Pattaya sleaze, so i'll go for it. As we got into the proximity of the warehouse, there was a sudden blaze of light as the security system tripped in! We exited quickly.
Never mind, she said, we can go loom! She led me back to soi Crazy Dave's, past where we had had breakfast, to the grottiest looking ST hotel you've ever seen! There was a cardboard sign outside advertising the price of 150Bt. What the hell. I paid up and we walked up to the 4th floor, careful not to touch anything with my hands for fear of the filth on the walls. And the stairs were stained with unimagineable types of slime. The room was simply a bed in the middle, covered with a clean looking blanket, and a towel. The shower was a large container with a scoop. The curtains literally fell to bits when we tried to draw them. I didnt want to look at the walls because of the disgusting stains on them. Luckily it wasn't quite dawn, so i was able to blank out the full horror of the place. We enjoyed a mutual Bj, during which she came copiously on my chest. She continued working me by hand, but soon got hard again herself. She asked me to fuck her, and whipped out a thai condom. Well, as most of you know, those stupid little things barely cover your bell-end. My todger looked quite ridiculous with that stupid little thing on it, and i threw it away. We eventually came together by mutual masturbation.
I giggled to myself as i walked back to Diana Inn at about 6.30 having had my annual sleaze session in Pattaya.

Attached Files

#29 Ericthehalfabee

Ericthehalfabee
  • Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 10:20 PM

Nominated for field report of distinction even though it's not finished yet!!

Was wincing a bit at the description of the ST room it must be said.
"I can feel an angel sliding up to me"

#30 tourist

tourist
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 03:43 AM

Nominated for field report of distinction even though it's not finished yet!!

Was wincing a bit at the description of the ST room it must be said.

yes, you're right : it's a literary masterpiece :clapclap:

it reminded me my all times' favourite : E.A.Poe

thanks Jimbo, Keep it coming :D

cheers
I went to the Dark side and found the Light !!!

#31 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 10:08 AM

It would take a braver man than me, Burenboy! And i notice you havent got one, despite all that great camera work!

With the word brave mentioned...Are we talking about the "infamous" BOM...Was a bit tipsy when this pic taken (I think by BB himself)

Cheers DK

Attached Files

Oh so happy when in LOS

#32 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 03:33 PM

Thats the one, Donny!
Scary, but i cant help myself!

#33 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 03:42 PM

Sunday 4th Oct

Woke at 11am and walked round to soi Crazy Dave's to meet the departing StevieP and Parada, plus a very hungover FatboyUK. Later, Burenboy joined us. What a good guide and comrade-at-arms he's been!
After we said our goodbyes i went to Tukcom to buy a memory stick to put all my notes and pics in. Then for some fun! On the Yamaha, and off to soi 6: Pook Bar and the beach to watch the volleyball practice. Back up "sleaze alley", aka soi 6/1, Hi Boss Bar. Molested by 2: Jenny with a big cock, and Min who kissed my face off.
Now, i'm a sucker for a good kisser, so i decided on Min.Up to the short time room. I was bracing myself for the usual horrors of dirty bedlinen and saggy bed, but was amazed that they've replaced the beds! The linen was clean too! However, i would have liked them to have taken the plastic covering off the mattress, as it made for a very sweaty session, especially as Min proved to be some sort of olympic gymnast. I left at 5.30 feeling utterly worn out, but very satisfied.

Attached Files

#34 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 04:07 PM

I went back to Diana Inn for a change of clothes. I'd thought I would go over to Naklua to complete my failed mission from last night, but as i puttered out of the car park, i was passed by 2 amazing looking LBs on a Honda - the one on the back, Nissa (Linda Bar) looked to have amazing legs. As a confirmed leg man, i felt obliged to take up her offer to follow her to the "loom", somewhere behind Walking Street. This proved to be a mistake.
As soon as we got into the room she asked for the money upfront. Of course, i declined, but alarm bells started ringing in my head. I've been in this situation a few times, and it never works out well.. And i started to think about an exit strategy. She then went to put a condom on me in preparation for a BJ. This is never acceptable, and told her so. Ok, she said, and sniffed my cock carefully, before starting to suck on my rather wilting appendage.
I really wasn't interested now and said never mind, i need to go now anyway. She kept asking if i had a problem, and clearly wasn't happy. I knew where this would go, so i said no, i had no problem except for a droopy cock - here's your money, i must go now. I got out quickly before the situation got any worse, mounted up and shot off back down 2nd Road. Circled round . and went back to La Petite Planete for another superb 3 course french meal.
I finally made it to Naklua at about 10pm, but was very disappointed. Last year i had had such a great time with Nok and 3 other LBs (and spent an absurd amount of money), but this time there was only 1 good looking LB present and a whole load of fat piggy ggs. And the music was BLARING! Ffs, why do they need to shatter your eardrums? As i was the only customer, i gestured that perhaps they could turn it down? This was met with typical Thai indifference, and a shrug of the shoulders.
Checkbin! I think it was 80Bt. Their loss - last year i spent 8,000 Bt twice, BEFORE i paid the girls for their services!
Back to soi 13/1, where i had promised Nok i would be back before 2am, as i wanted to share my bed with her. Rossco was there, and we decided to take his car up to soi Burkaow.
To the Blue Room, where i bumped into Bom again. She worked hard on me, putting that big tongue in my mouth and let me stroke her thick cock under the table, as she fondled me with Rossco sniggering at my going with such a notorious character. I kept telling her i had a prior arrangement, and recognising the danger signals, promised i would return tomorrow at 5pm, knowing it would be most unlikely she would make it. Last year, when i went with her, it was good, and despite the "Warnings" thread about her, i thought i would be ok even if she did turn up.
Back to La Bamba for a nightcap with Rossco and Burenboy, before leaving with Nok at 2.30am.

#35 ericeric

ericeric
  • Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 03:20 AM

Jimbo,enjoying the report.Not yet got to the bit whether you were with Bom or not.I wrote the 'warnings' report after a very bad experience,yet had a number of great times with Bom before that,that was what made it more scary,that we already new each other.Nok is ace and I would rather her to Bom any time,what a great kid Nok is.

#36 sayang

sayang
  • Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 10:28 AM

Great trip report Jimbo.... i admire u in venturing out to the ever darkside of soi 6...

Cheers

Fred
Does anyone know what a Jimmy Cagney love scene is? It's when Cagney lets the good guy live. And if that happens in this show, I will do a lot more than ask for my money back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci