• Please log in to reply
316 replies to this topic

#37 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 11:52 AM

Mon 5th Oct

After saying goodbye to Nok, I did a solo breakfast at soi Crazy Dave's. As it was mid afternoon I went from there to Pook Bar, and then Hi Boss, in soi 6. Promised Nitty I would call back at 1 am to collect her for the night. In Pook Bar i met up with Ozzie, Burenboy, and a couple of others whose screen names i've forgotten (sorry guys).

I had arranged to meet Rossco in Wonderful Bar on the corner of soi 13/1, and we went off for an Italian meal, round the corner. I had been out all afternoon, and after dinner i went back to Diana Inn for a shower and change, before going to Ezy Bar for Karl's Bithday Bash. The place was mobbed, with lots of tasty LBs about. You can see the pictures on his thread. Had the pleasure of meeting Mastor Bator, and many other BMs.

Attached Files

#38 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 11:57 AM

I left at 1.30am to collect Nit from soi 6. The bars were closing up, but sure enough, she was waiting and appeared from out of the gloom.
We got back to the loom, but the success of our previous session was NOT repeated. She was getting on my nerves as we watched some rap band on tv, and she said she knew the singer from her time in europe, and how they had done drugs together. Oh, and by the way, did i want any? Er, NO thanks, now can we get on with it perlease?
I was far too tired for her brand of speed-sex, and i was glad when it was all over and we went to sleep. Or at least she did, and kept me awake with her snoring!

#39 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 12:26 PM

To the Blue Room, where i bumped into Bom again. She worked hard on me, putting that big tongue in my mouth and let me stroke her thick cock under the table, as she fondled me with Rossco sniggering at my going with such a notorious character. I kept telling her i had a prior arrangement, and recognising the danger signals, promised i would return tomorrow at 5pm, knowing it would be most unlikely she would make it. Last year, when i went with her, it was good, and despite the "Warnings" thread about her, i thought i would be ok even if she did turn up.
Back to La Bamba for a nightcap with Rossco and Burenboy, before leaving with Nok at 2.30am.

Ahh yes, that was a sight to behold. A couple of pics of the happy couple and the happy ending. :D :angel:

Attached Files

• Attached File  Bom1.jpg   117.81KB   33 downloads
  • Attached File  Bom2.jpg   124.3KB   29 downloads

#40 budhas

budhas
  • Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 12:21 AM

Jimbo i think you have much Fun in the Enemy Fields. :D

#41 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 03:06 PM

Jeez, i must have really had my beer goggles on. She is SCARY !

#42 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 03:13 PM

Tues 6th Oct

She leaves at 11.30, much to my relief. I then reurn the trusty Yamaha, book a taxi with Mr T, and breakfast.
I call Nat for an afternoon session, which wasn't so great. I think she was a bit miffed at my "butterflying", and seemed a bit removed from the action. After she left, i slept until 6 pm.
Got a call from MaiThai asking for a final session, which went very well, and she left at 10.30pm.
I was tempted to take a final monger to soi 7 & 8, just for the craic, but thought i would probably end up taking somebody, and not get any sleep before my journey. Decided to do the sensible thing and go quietly to the room and pack.

Weds 7th Oct

Taxi at midday for Bkk. The blues setting in as i bid farewell to Pattaya.
But i'll be back in 3 weeks!

#43 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2009 - 03:28 PM

DELETED

#44 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 07:55 PM

Great report Jimbo. Sorry to hear about Fah. Was hoping she would show up on your report in the buff. That must have been hard passing up those legs, but understand why you took your biz elsewhere.
===============================
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#45 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 03:17 PM

While i'm in Patong i often refer to Pattaya as "The Enemy" - and i only mean that in a friendly way. Its just that i see Pattaya as the competition, rather than the local bars.
Hence the title of this piece, as i spent a few days in the enemy's camp whilst en route to the Uk, for my annual visit.

Of course Pattaya has always been the mongere's paradise. As a serial mongere myself, i like to visit the place at least once a year. I am almost anonymous in Pattaya, which gives me the chance to sample the many delights without the fear that it will upset anyone. Its also a good idea to see how "The Enemy" bars operate.

It has been a year since my last visit, and my impression was that it was pretty damn quiet, (as is Patong), and there are only scraps of business around, and it's a struggle for survival. Some of the sois looked tired and dowdy, with many premises closed, or closing. Walking Street was a shadow of its former self. I used to enjoy the sights and sounds, but now it seemed just to be a tourist trap, with lots of Indians and Japanese gawping at the girls, (and particularly the LBs), and carrying their cameras and recorders in order to put some stupid little clip on Youtube or whatever. They weren't actually stopping to spend their rupees in the bars and agogos.

Anyway, lets get on with it:

I need to go to the UK and renew my annual B visa, visit friends and family, and tidy up a few loose ends financially. En route, i find it therapeutic to stop for a few days in Sin City, before heading to the greyness of an English autumn. I left Phuket on weds 30th Sept aboard a Thai Air jumbo jet to Bangkok. I was amazed that it was completely full. Horrified too, that so many people were leaving the island!
Arrived Bkk 5.30pm, and by the time i had visited the smoking room at the end of a 5 km walk to the baggage reclaim area, my suitcase was just coming up the conveyor. Result! Headed straight to the taxi rank. I didn't go upstairs to the Departures Concourse, which is a good way of beating the queue, because i had a large, and very heavy suitcase. It was good to see they've reorganised the queueing system, and within 4 or 5 minutes i was on way, at the agreed price of 1500Bt including tolls.

i arrived at 8pm at the Diana Inn. I hadnt pre-booked a room, reasoning that it is Low Season, and there wouldn't be a problem. It also gave me an "out" if i didn't like the place. To be honest, i've stayed in better places for 1300Bt a night, but the (superior) room was very large, with two balconies, one overlooking the pool. The reception were all smiles and very helpful, and with good English, which helped sell the place to me.

A quick unpack, lock valuables in the safe, shower, and out to meet StevieP (with mrs stevie), and FatboyUK, at La Bamba.
It was good to see a couple of mates again, even if they were visiting the wrong resort! Lol. The charming Rossco was already there and made us very welcome, as he always does.
The wonderful Nok, cashier, came over to stick her tongue down my throat! I had the pleasure of going with her a couple of times last year when she was working at the Family Bar, Naklua, which remain at or near the top of my Most Pleasurable Times In Thailand list. I promised her we would be re-uniting our bodies in the near future, but for now i wanted to stay and yak with the boys.

After a while we moved up the road to Stringfellows to view the rather limited (i thought) offerings - 4 girls on the poles, with another couple ouside. But i do love the skimpy outfits and high heels look, with their packages very easy to assess.
Then walked back to Diana Inn, and up to New Orn Bar - no totty there yet, so on to soi Bourkhow to Pook Swan and Blue Room. We wanted to see as many of the sites as possible, so took the baht bus down to soi 8 - stopped at Blue Dragon Bar. A quick beer, then down to Beach Road, back on the baht bus and back to Pook swan, where we settled in for a few beers. I left at 2 am to walk back to Diana Inn. As i got to New Orn Bar, i was beckoned in by 2 LBs, and eventually settled on Amy, who at 35, is the oldest LB i've ever been with, but who actually proved to be great. a combination of attitude, chemistry, and passion. As she had all 3, i was prepared to overlook the age thing, and was well rewarded. She left at 7 am, after a 2nd good pounding.

#46 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 03:19 PM

Quite a babe, but too busy when i tried another time to find her.

#47 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2009 - 10:42 PM

DELETED

#48 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2009 - 11:00 PM

jimbos tr of pattaya, great start jimbo :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users