316 replies to this topic

#13 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 05 November 2009 - 05:26 PM

great report Jim...love your writing style... :D

lets see...pen......paper....lilly...lucky love.... CHECK 8)

:tada:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#14 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 November 2009 - 12:53 AM

see you found soi 6/1 great discreet access if you have a room at the queen vic, up the green stairs and you are at the looms.
trust jimbo to stumble across soi 6, :clapclap:

#15 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 02:40 AM

Soi 6/1 ... good old days when I was young and free... :angel: It sure brings lots of memories... on almost running for my life from one Amazonian queen. 8)

BR

#16 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 05:10 PM

Thanks for taking the trouble and time Jimbo to delight us all with well thought out impressions of the main competitors.............and of course............the "Laydeez"............. :D

Looking forward to the rest and meeting you in a couple of weeks............... :clapclap:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#17 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 05:17 PM

One good reason for me taking Nok

Attached Files

#18 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 05:20 PM

Friday 2nd Oct

said goodbye to Nok at 12 o'clock. Went to soi 7 to have breakfast at the Pig and Whistle. Then back to meet StevieP, Fatboyuk, and the excellent Pattaya guide Burrenboy at Pook Swan where we had a 31/2 grope with pingPong and others, well pretty much everybody actually.

Attached Files

#19 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 05:21 PM

Parada with Pook Swan girls

Attached Files

#20 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 05:31 PM

Back to Diana Inn for a quick shower and change , before meeting up with the others at New Orn Bar, where i became re-acquainted with maiThai (the girl, not the drink!).
We decide we should visit Sally's in Jomtien.
A pleasant bar with friendly staff, and a pool table. A mix of ggs and a few LBs. One of these was Soda, an ex C & D girl. While we ate mixed thai food at one of the bench tables, we were able to assess the ralent, which was frankly, very limited. So, a good place to chill out, but not very much for the mongere. And we decide to return to Pattaya. At the Blue Room we met up with Piglet, Rossco & Burrenboy. The guys were just discussing Bom, when a deep voice behind them said "hello Jim" - and there she was! Rossco roared with laughter as i made my excuses that i was already promised to another that night. If it had been a bit earlier i might have given it a whirl, as she has that amazing big tongue, which does incredible things inside your mouth and then your butt! And she led my hand down to play with her large cock, too. But i had to go, and extracted myself as graciously as i could and made my way back to New Orn Bar to collect MaiThai.

#21 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 09:04 PM

great report Jimbo, the narrative and photos are class. It occurs to me though, that it appears your whole life is one big TR!! Lucky you and thanks for sharing... see you in Dec!

#22 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 09:09 PM

thanks larry. Yes life's pretty good just now.

Attached Files

#23 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 09:10 PM

All that week there was some serious practice going on, on the beach

Attached Files

#24 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 09:11 PM

ready for the Bash on the 10th, which i missed!

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci