Behind Enemy Lines....Pt 1

• Please log in to reply
316 replies to this topic

#1 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 03:17 PM

While i'm in Patong i often refer to Pattaya as "The Enemy" - and i only mean that in a friendly way. Its just that i see Pattaya as the competition, rather than the local bars.
Hence the title of this piece, as i spent a few days in the enemy's camp whilst en route to the Uk, for my annual visit.

Of course Pattaya has always been the mongere's paradise. As a serial mongere myself, i like to visit the place at least once a year. I am almost anonymous in Pattaya, which gives me the chance to sample the many delights without the fear that it will upset anyone. Its also a good idea to see how "The Enemy" bars operate.

It has been a year since my last visit, and my impression was that it was pretty damn quiet, (as is Patong), and there are only scraps of business around, and it's a struggle for survival. Some of the sois looked tired and dowdy, with many premises closed, or closing. Walking Street was a shadow of its former self. I used to enjoy the sights and sounds, but now it seemed just to be a tourist trap, with lots of Indians and Japanese gawping at the girls, (and particularly the LBs), and carrying their cameras and recorders in order to put some stupid little clip on Youtube or whatever. They weren't actually stopping to spend their rupees in the bars and agogos.

Anyway, lets get on with it:

I need to go to the UK and renew my annual B visa, visit friends and family, and tidy up a few loose ends financially. En route, i find it therapeutic to stop for a few days in Sin City, before heading to the greyness of an English autumn. I left Phuket on weds 30th Sept aboard a Thai Air jumbo jet to Bangkok. I was amazed that it was completely full. Horrified too, that so many people were leaving the island!
Arrived Bkk 5.30pm, and by the time i had visited the smoking room at the end of a 5 km walk to the baggage reclaim area, my suitcase was just coming up the conveyor. Result! Headed straight to the taxi rank. I didn't go upstairs to the Departures Concourse, which is a good way of beating the queue, because i had a large, and very heavy suitcase. It was good to see they've reorganised the queueing system, and within 4 or 5 minutes i was on way, at the agreed price of 1500Bt including tolls.

i arrived at 8pm at the Diana Inn. I hadnt pre-booked a room, reasoning that it is Low Season, and there wouldn't be a problem. It also gave me an "out" if i didn't like the place. To be honest, i've stayed in better places for 1300Bt a night, but the (superior) room was very large, with two balconies, one overlooking the pool. The reception were all smiles and very helpful, and with good English, which helped sell the place to me.

A quick unpack, lock valuables in the safe, shower, and out to meet StevieP (with mrs stevie), and FatboyUK, at La Bamba.
It was good to see a couple of mates again, even if they were visiting the wrong resort! Lol. The charming Rossco was already there and made us very welcome, as he always does.
The wonderful Nok, cashier, came over to stick her tongue down my throat! I had the pleasure of going with her a couple of times last year when she was working at the Family Bar, Naklua, which remain at or near the top of my Most Pleasurable Times In Thailand list. I promised her we would be re-uniting our bodies in the near future, but for now i wanted to stay and yak with the boys.

After a while we moved up the road to Stringfellows to view the rather limited (i thought) offerings - 4 girls on the poles, with another couple ouside. But i do love the skimpy outfits and high heels look, with their packages very easy to assess.
Then walked back to Diana Inn, and up to New Orn Bar - no totty there yet, so on to soi Bourkhow to Pook Swan and Blue Room. We wanted to see as many of the sites as possible, so took the baht bus down to soi 8 - stopped at Blue Dragon Bar. A quick beer, then down to Beach Road, back on the baht bus and back to Pook swan, where we settled in for a few beers. I left at 2 am to walk back to Diana Inn. As i got to New Orn Bar, i was beckoned in by 2 LBs, and eventually settled on Amy, who at 35, is the oldest LB i've ever been with, but who actually proved to be great. a combination of attitude, chemistry, and passion. As she had all 3, i was prepared to overlook the age thing, and was well rewarded. She left at 7 am, after a 2nd good pounding.

Attached Files

#2 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 03:19 PM

Quite a babe, but too busy when i tried another time to find her.

Attached Files

#3 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2009 - 10:42 PM

DELETED

#4 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2009 - 11:00 PM

jimbos tr of pattaya, great start jimbo :D

#5 Ericthehalfabee

Ericthehalfabee
  • Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 11:01 PM

Great start Jimbo.
were all waiting for this, so please dont hold back :D :clapclap:

steviep

Well apart from the well known drunken stripping pics of course - those - bit of holding back will be tolerated.
"I can feel an angel sliding up to me"

#6 misterdowntown

misterdowntown
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 11:36 PM

Jim

Already worth reading and seeing photos from the Master....I'm sure your "rules of engagement" will be echoed well into the minds of all of us reading every word of action you encounter.

Great start to what will be a TR for the ages....OK no Pressure..

See you in Dec. yeah your Bday Party.

Dennis
AKA Misterdowntown

#7 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 12:37 AM

Been looking forward to this......
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#8 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 12:41 AM

Can't wait to see Jim's LB pick in old Blighty. :clapclap: :lol:

BR

#9 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 02:32 PM

Thanks for the comments guys.
Dennis - look forward to seeing you at B'day Bash.
Robislo: Lolol :lol:

Lets continue:
Oh, sorry there's not so many pics, but i'm not a great one for snapping away in the bedroom, and many of the daytime ones were "lubbish"

#10 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 03:05 PM

Thurs 1st Oct

As breakfast is included at the Diana, I decided to shower and go straight down for an early brekkie. Buffet style, and not bad really, although the thing i hate about buffet style is all that getting up and down to collect the various ingredients: collect orange juice, get up to collect main course, up again to get cup of tea, again for toast, another cup of tea (and why cant they provide a proper english style mug?) FFS, I am Captain Grumpy in the morning, especially after no sleep, and want full waitress service, if you don't mind!

After the vigorous exercise of breakfast, i walked along 2nd Road to hire a motorbike. Although the baht bus system is very good, i still like the freedom that your own transport gives. But i have to say the traffic in Pattaya is horrendous - i really don't remember it being this bad. There's always a crawl along 2nd Road, and of course the standard of driving just beggars belief! No wonder there's 20,000 killed and countless thousands injured every year in Thailand. I witnessed 2 minor accidents on my first day! I make an extra effort to be careful, using mirrors, and looking over my shoulder before making any manoevres.
Back to Diana to get a little sleep before any afternoon activity. I wake at 1 pm and join the others in soi "Crazy Dave" for another round of breakfast. This time with waitress ervice!
As they head off back to their hotels, i decide to give soi 6 a little try. I go down soi 6 and back up 6/1, where many LBs like to hang out. I spot Tik (aka Coco) outside the back of Hi Boss. Tik is a sexy ex C & D girl, and i bought her a drink inside while we had a little fondle. then next door to Pook Bar for another grope, with Gypsy. Then a walk down to Lucky Love Bar, where Lily spotted me and started to give me a good snog and grope. I've always had a soft spot for her and it wasn't long before we headed upstairs to the ST room. She's always passionate and gets so hard you could use it as a hammer. In fact after i had finished, she flipped me over and gave me a good hammering. I dont often allow this, and with her substantial size, i had to tippy toes downstairs very slowly and carefully afterwards.
i went back to Pook Bar to recover for a few minutes and bumped into Oil, formerly of soi Tiger in Phuket.

Back to Diana for a shower and change of clothes, then off to Pook Swan to meet up with the guys. After a while we decide to go to eat at La Petite Planete, a little french restaurant in soi Day/Night - 3 course dinner for 245 BT. After that we decide to take a look at Walking Street. JSB had a canvas draped over the sign, although it was open for trade, and there looked to be some LBs inside. We stopped at Linda Bar for a drink, and watched the world go by. There were 4 or 5 of the usual hard-faced types outside looking for customers and paid us little attention. I couldnt help but wonder why they were touting the cretin indiand and stoopid japanese that were walking by with their camcorders, rather than approach those brave enough to actually venture inside the bar! Surely they would stand more chance with bravehearts than with twattish tourists? Oh well "up to you".
We went back down Walking Street, and up 13/3 to Obsessions. inside there were half a dozen ordinary looking looking girls on the poles plus the gorgeous Nikki. Despite the reports i had read on here, nobody pushed us too hard for drinks. But it was like Bangkok Obsessions without the sheer quantity, and we got bored quickly and decided to move on. As we left, a group of Indians were approaching, all nudges and shy smirks, and obviously egging each other on, to go in the place. Eventually they made the decision and went to enter, but a thai security blocked their way and demanded 150Bt entry fee. They declined and left. But i think its a ploy i'll introduce for indiand at C & D - it'll save time chucking them out after they've had their 10 minute gawp and prod at the girls without any intention of buying a drink.

We depart for the sanctuary of La Bamba where i'm reunited with Nok. And at 2 am i take her back to Diana where we snog and shag ourselves sore.

Attached Files

#11 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 03:06 PM

A sight from Pook Swan

Attached Files

#12 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 05:01 PM

And what a lovely sight it is too.

Wonder who that could be...? :lol:
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci