Posted 23 September 2009 - 11:52 AM

DELETED

#362 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 03:20 PM

Thanks for that Stevie P..............!

I hope you and the gang have a great time...........Kate is a chatterbox and a nice girl............I'm sure you'll get along.......... :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#363 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 03:22 PM

Peter I'd like to see your nightly Bar Bill totals they must be gigantic :shock:

Cheers Bruce
Oh so happy when in LOS

#364 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 03:24 PM

As I'm still relatively new to this game it still amazes me just how beautiful ladyboys can be.

Petesie, I found myself returning to pic 033 of Kate to admire her beauty, to my eye you captured something there and in 012 her look just makes you want to cuddle her and then there's............

Great report and pics thank's.

Uncle, I read this and thought "I don't recall posting that"....took me a second to realise it wasn't me who had written it, but it echoes my sentiments perfectly.
Now 3.48% smarter, but 14.82% less interesting.

#365 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 03:24 PM

Peter I'd like to see your nightly Bar Bill totals they must be gigantic :shock:

Cheers Bruce

Erm...............I don't like to talk about that................. :( :shock: :?
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#366 Uncle

Uncle
  • Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 06:30 PM

As I'm still relatively new to this game it still amazes me just how beautiful ladyboys can be.

Petesie, I found myself returning to pic 033 of Kate to admire her beauty, to my eye you captured something there and in 012 her look just makes you want to cuddle her and then there's............

Great report and pics thank's.

Uncle, I read this and thought "I don't recall posting that"....took me a second to realise it wasn't me who had written it, but it echoes my sentiments perfectly.

I think we have a similar eye for ladyboys scottiej23.

I too had a liking for Shirley on my first night in C and D's and was about to pay her barfine when someone else joined us and took my attention. I didn't see Shirley again (great legs) but I always enjoy the way life just takes you where it wants.

#367 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 08:33 PM

Petesie's "As It Happens" Trip Report 17

A lazy old day.........we surface late and herself goes off for a medical appointment...........I hit Soi Diana and enjoy a pork chop and fries in the excellent 99 baht eatery next to the LK......................I then visit Nong bar and have a good cuddle with Bo...............we share a few drinks then I make my excuses and go back and get sorted for this evenings round of malarkey........................

I meet the lovely one in Pooks and play plenty of pool with Tya and Far...............I BF'd Kate 'n Far and we hopped a bus..........I thought we were going to eat but madam wants to go shopping at the Central Mall...............bollocks to this............so I give her some cash and say I'm off to La Bamba to meet up with Rossco to chat about the up and coming volleyball competition..................

The amount of organising and effort this man has put in to the event is remarkable.......hats off to you mate..............

I have a good old fondle with Ossy and head up the Strasse and I dine alone at the Bombay Palace.............the trusty i-phone goes and herself is on the way.....................I explain where I am and Kate 'n Far plonk themselves down and show me their shopping while I try to appear interested and tuck into my Chicken Tikka Masala............................

We have a drink in Linda's and a chat with Sonya......Hoot, she still asks for you............ and then we settle into Ezy.............I have a chat with the boss and Lita and escape to Lammitiqai for an ogle and fondle.................a little one called Mint has my rapt attention and we agree a ST.................however the management "Fuck it up" by asking nearly double what we had agreed..................so sorry Dahling................I make sure they see me give her a big tip and bugger all to them before heading back to Ezy................................

#368 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 08:43 PM

More of herself...........be nice boys.............. :wink:

#369 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 08:49 PM

some more of Madam..............

#370 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 08:53 PM

last for today...........

#371 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 03:56 AM

Petesie,

Kate is looking.....great....and I much prefer the dark hair.

It's funny that she was by your side the first time we ever met, and she is still on the scene.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#372 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 04:05 AM

Petesie,

Kate is looking.....great....and I much prefer the dark hair.

It's funny that she was by your side the first time we ever met, and she is still on the scene.

Cheers
Koykaeng

Thanks for that KK................ :wink:

Many diversions have interupted my particular journey into the dark side..........Kate remains an individual whose personality gets under my skin every time............I'm just an average Joe figuring this out as he goes along..................

To wake up in the morning with her draped over me.....tell me........where am I going wrong.......?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci