• Please log in to reply
548 replies to this topic

#349 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 10:36 AM

Petesie, please tell me Cruella didn't kill wee Cleo... :cry: :wink:

Katie absolutely loves cats and every time we visit Ezy Lita kindly brings the kitties out for her...:wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#350 khunjohn

khunjohn
  • Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 04:05 PM

Thanks for that John....! :wink:

Erm..............can't remember that particular sms............maybe some other lucky Farang got that special message............... 8)

here's your post when it happened:

http://www.lb-69.com...om_your_LB.html

#351 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 09:23 PM

Oh ok.........sorry John..........I thought you meant this trip!

:wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#352 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 03:31 AM

Petesie's "As It Happens" Trip Report 16

Madam waltzes off to the Salon for some of her usual treatments andI bounce off a few bars and see my new supermodel in Pooks..wow..she is stunning with her new hair extensions. I've arranged to meet a SM8 from the sandpit and we did a good old bounce of Soi 6.

I took him in the normal bars and had to laugh when he said lets go in this one...ha ha it was So What bar..your choice pal..his eyes were opened but he stayed the course and we enjoyed the company of Saa and Ge... Before meeting up with her nibs then head up the road to the Strasse and Ezy..her favourite bar.

we have a fair few then my chum and I did the go-go's, Fuck did we ever, nobs out and soap suds everywhere. Before ending up in a disco with all the girls.

Far is there and Vicki is a walk in and all seems to be forgiven...we boogie on down and a great time is had..Kate looks so good...dearie me..SM8 has to head on back to his Thai GG who will not be amused as he is smashed, soaking wet and absolutely skint and covered in lipstick...I can just hear him now..."but sweetie they were fellas"..!

We head back to the PBR around 4 am and Madam crashes while I submit a TR and watch the dawn break through the knowing windows of the PBR enjoying yet another whisky while the Laotian Queen gently snores in my celestial Ladyboy Chariot.

#353 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 03:37 AM

more of the nights entertainment

#354 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 03:42 AM

And more............

#355 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 03:48 AM

last lot.......................for this evening anyways :roll:

#356 Onebadindan

Onebadindan
  • Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 04:03 AM

thanks for the report. It is getting my whistle wet for next months trip.. :twisted:

#357 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 04:15 AM

thanks for the report. It is getting my whistle wet for next months trip.. :twisted:

Not a bother OBI............hope you have a great time......... :wink:

And of course I shall be back the month after...............I'm sure there'll be some left................ :roll:

#358 Uncle

Uncle
  • Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 10:41 AM

As I'm still relatively new to this game it still amazes me just how beautiful ladyboys can be.

Petesie, I found myself returning to pic 033 of Kate to admire her beauty, to my eye you captured something there and in 012 her look just makes you want to cuddle her and then there's............

Great report and pics thank's.

#359 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 10:56 AM

As I'm still relatively new to this game it still amazes me just how beautiful ladyboys can be.

Petesie, I found myself returning to pic 033 of Kate to admire her beauty, to my eye you captured something there and in 012 her look just makes you want to cuddle her and then there's............

Great report and pics thank's.

Thanks for those kind comments Uncle................... :wink:

She was well "cuddled"............I'm fairly new to this game meself with just over a year under my belt............as you've probably guessed I've a real soft spot for this one and I do indulge her.......

Though I have dropped her like a hot potatoe when on occasion she pushes my boundaries................... :roll:

#360 Uncle

Uncle
  • Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 11:12 AM

I'm suprised to learn you've only been at this game a bit over a year petesie, judging from your TR's I thought you were an old campainer.

I have noticed from your reports you have a soft spot for Kate and being a softie myself I have wondered how you keep control of your heartstrings so I will take note of your method.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci