Petesie's "As It Happens" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
548 replies to this topic

#373 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 05:29 AM

Petesies ,,, great pictures wish I was there ,,,,,,,, thanks for trip report reading theses trip reports are a lot like reading the news paper you kind of get and ideal for ,

“what’s going on and what I am missing “.

I hope you are well ….cooldudecoco

#374 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 07:02 AM

Petesie, please tell me Cruella didn't kill wee Cleo... :cry: :wink:

Katie absolutely loves cats and every time we visit Ezy Lita kindly brings the kitties out for her.................. :wink:

Sorry for this late and out of topic answer in your fine report.

Having read all your reports i know Kate loves cats...Actually i was referring to Paeng with her blonde/orange tuft of hair...she looked like Cruella the old "witch" in the famous walt Disney moovie "one hundred and one Dalmatians". Her name is certainly different in VO :)

.As usual you don't waste your time when in LOS :wink:

#375 sayang

sayang
  • Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 09:08 AM

To wake up in the morning with her draped over me.....tell me........where am I going wrong.......?

She is not drapping you .... she is holding tight to the atm machine so the machine wont run away :D :D :D
Does anyone know what a Jimmy Cagney love scene is? It's when Cagney lets the good guy live. And if that happens in this show, I will do a lot more than ask for my money back.

#376 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 02:04 PM

To wake up in the morning with her draped over me.....tell me........where am I going wrong.......?

She is not drapping you .... she is holding tight to the atm machine so the machine wont run away :D :D :D

Ha Ha Ha...........I burst out laughing at this spraying my laptop with cornflakes..........bastard!

Absolutely spot on mate............terrific!
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#377 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 02:10 PM

Petesies ,,, great pictures wish I was there ,,,,,,,, thanks for trip report reading theses trip reports are a lot like reading the news paper you kind of get and ideal for ,

“what’s going on and what I am missing “.

I hope you are well ….cooldudecoco

Hey Doug.............thanks for that mate!

Hope to catch up with you in November!

:wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#378 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 02:12 PM

Petesie, please tell me Cruella didn't kill wee Cleo... :cry: :wink:

Katie absolutely loves cats and every time we visit Ezy Lita kindly brings the kitties out for her.................. :wink:

Sorry for this late and out of topic answer in your fine report.

Having read all your reports i know Kate loves cats...Actually i was referring to Paeng with her blonde/orange tuft of hair...she looked like Cruella the old "witch" in the famous walt Disney moovie "one hundred and one Dalmatians". Her name is certainly different in VO :)

Cheers Josh mon ami.............. :wink:

Good observation about Paeng........ha ha........she is a sweetie though and I like her..........very business like with the customers but has a soft spot for those she likes............apart from Hoot.. :roll:

.As usual you don't waste your time when in LOS :wink:

#379 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 08:11 PM

Petesie's "As It Happens" Trip Report 18

Back in Ezy a few more are sunk and I hear something from Kate I don't actually like......................so Fuck it and I'm off........politely though...........so I pay bar...........Kate tries to finish her drink off quick but I say see ya later Sweetie, peck Far on the cheek and I'm out of there......................

I just head back to base and have a shower and check out my mail and have a whisky................before hopping a bike and walking into Ezy at 2 am...............the boss, Lita and myself soon have a fair few on the go...............dearie me..............Chocolate tells me just how big my nob is and even has the girth off to a tee...........how the hell do you know that.............my friend Bo tell me..............I'm slightly amused.......and oddly enough not surprised..................boys...........no matter where or who you go with...............they know it all.................!

I decide I'm having a Chocolate surprise and BF her though a few drinks later wish I'd waited and settled on Cake as she is floating my boat....................a lovely charming bubbly girl with oodles of energy and gives a fantastic massage...............a smashing passionate kisser too...................we go to leave just as the heavens opened up.............right..........back to the bar and more whisky please Lita and the kitties are once again brought down..........................we eventually hop a bike at 7:30 am and back to the Loom for some fooling around.........................

My pet Ladyboy gripe................they leave the shower curtain outside the bath............................I go in afterwards and while reaching for the light switch immediately perform a swift and furious version of Riverdance and collapse in a heap wedged between the loo and the bath...................bastards......................

#380 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 08:16 PM

More................... :roll:

#381 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 08:23 PM

Before the trouble started......................

#382 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 08:29 PM

more of that night............

#383 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 08:34 PM

Too late Kate.........I'm on me bike!

Gone to open Chocolates Box.................. :shock: :lol: :twisted:

#384 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 08:34 PM

Petesie I didn't think you did these types of pictures. Thats a big weapon you taking to Chocolate. I'm envious on 2 levels.
:D
===============================
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci