• Please log in to reply
548 replies to this topic

#385 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 08:37 PM

Dinnae worry BH that merely be ma baldie heid............. :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#386 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 09:05 PM

I hope you are applying sunscreen there Peter....I think I detect a basal cell carcinoma :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol:

Cheers Bruce
Oh so happy when in LOS

#387 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 09:22 PM

I hope you are applying sunscreen there Peter....I think I detect a basal cell carcinoma :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol:

Cheers Bruce

In Patts as you know I am a creature of the night.............we had to make the PBR quickly before I was reduced to a pile of ash........ :roll:

Or at least before the legs went................ :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#388 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 09:28 PM

All of you PBR addicts have a long way from Walking Street to home… :wink: On the other hand me; only few meters of walking from Soi BJ to my place to stay. Swiss guys don’t just make ku-ku clocks; they also run some pretty decent hotels with superb location. 8)

BR

#389 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 09:31 PM

All of you PBR addicts have a long way from Walking Street to home… :wink: On the other hand me; only few meters of walking from Soi BJ to my place to stay. Swiss guys don’t just make ku-ku clocks; they also run some pretty decent hotels with superb location. 8)

BR

I quite like to feel the wind in my hair as I'm whizzing down the Soi's on the back of a bike in the wee small hours........... :roll: :wink:

#390 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 September 2009 - 11:17 PM

DELETED

#391 Cockeyed

Cockeyed
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 12:11 AM

Great report as always, Petesie.

What energy levels you have.
And you seem to have mastered the art of keeping a gorgeous GF happy while spreading your seed around liberally.
Good on ya.

Any more tiny weeny little details about Chocolate in the loom? Did her cock melt in your mouth? Was she lively or as quiet as a little mousse?

She's very fanciable.
I am yours, you are mine,
You are what you are.
And you make it hard.

#392 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 12:30 AM

Trouble ?
Do tell p

Stevie

Nothing major my brother from another mother..........Kate tried to get something past me which was just a bit too much for me..........so no drama..........just time to make the proverbial "sharp" exit and leave her there............but like a boomerang I was soon back as soon as the coast was clear :wink:

#393 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 12:35 AM

Great report as always, Petesie.

What energy levels you have.
And you seem to have mastered the art of keeping a gorgeous GF happy while spreading your seed around liberally.
Good on ya.

Any more tiny weeny little details about Chocolate in the loom? Did her cock melt in your mouth? Was she lively or as quiet as a little mousse?

She's very fanciable.

Cheers Cockeyed...........I'm really enjoying your TR...........great stuff!

Ach............its just Pattaya daftness...........somehow I can drink for Scotland when I'm there.............and still manage the Loom stuff......good grief....... :roll:

Chocolate was fine.................I don't kiss and tell.............much!

:lol: :wink:

#394 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 September 2009 - 01:12 AM

DELETED

#395 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 02:12 AM

stevie.... you durty durty man,, you'll have to be punished for a remark like that..

Take one peice of chocolate and go straight to your room.. I dont want to see you till morning... :twisted:

#396 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 04:23 PM

Petesie's "As It Happens" Trip Report 19

Another lazy day...........can't be asked with it all and feel a wee bit rough..........we fool around and I enjoy some of whats on offer..............Chocolate is well tasty with legs that go on forever.........suddenly I get a fleeting impression of impending doom.................. So I say see ya later sweetie I have to meet friends............and off she goes clackety clack down the well trod ladyboy path of the corridors of the PBR..............

15 minutes later there's a knock at the door and I think she's forgotten something................nope.........Fuck me..........it's Kate........what you do Petesie............oh hullo Dahling..........I do some fast swivel eyed searching to see where Choccy nob has left the tell tale LB evidence............nothing obvious so I grab a quick shower and we hit the road................

I give a look to Nat behind the PBR reception as we leave who is giggling into her hand...........bitch! Ha ha!

We grab Annie from Pook Swan and go to the Central mall to watch a movie..............Annie wants to see Ha Prang........a Thai Horror movie............this one is a series of 5 short stories all ending with a curious twist...............I actually thoroughly enjoy it and the sound effects are tremendous............the hard bitten LB's are hiding behind their hand bags sa-cared and screaming when various ghosts or demons appear............

The highlight for me I was on my 3rd Chang and had to go to the loo...........when I came back I came in the row behind them and the buggers were there cringing........so I leant over and grabbed them..............ha ha.............they jumped a good 'un and sa-creamed.......I could hear the rest of the audience laughing..............boy I got boxed royally with the handbags when I sat down.................

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci