Petesie's "As It Happens" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
548 replies to this topic

#337 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 03:53 PM

So its bye bye darling, you're a wee sweetie!
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#338 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 07:08 PM

Petesie's "As It Happens" Trip Report 15

The next few days are a wee bit of a haze...oh aye...I BF'd Kate 'n Annie and went to Ezy, we had a few drinkie poohs then took Paeng with us to Kings Seafood where we had a scrumptious feast which was actually fairly inexpensive, great stuff walking into there with all the tourists gawking at me with 3 screaming LB's..heh heh !

Afterwards we settled in Ezy till the wee small hours and Lita brought the kitties down for Kate to play with, wee Minnie is a star and our Cleo really looks after him/her/it.

Afterwards, probably around 4ish we head back for some kipperooni Kate is full of chat and reveals a few amusing insights of her life, apparently Papa is a teacher, Kate told me when her Mama was pregnant Papa would pray every day to Buddha to give him a daughter..ha ha...he understandably is not amused at how things have worked out. 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#339 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 07:13 PM

More pics.

Annie has a tattoo on her shoulder of a Farang she lub too mut...:roll: :wink:

#340 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 07:18 PM

Amazing how one day drifts into the next.

Late nights in the big Ezy... 8)

#341 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 07:23 PM

Last of this night.

#342 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 10:09 PM

Another great installment Pete. Now, the pics you posted earlier of Katie with long hair... I am assuming the hair extentions were done later as these pics are Katie with shorter hair...... I must be having a wee moment... :lol:

#343 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 10:27 PM

Well spotted our Tartan terrorist...!

:wink: :roll: :lol:

The long hair is coming next and she sure looks bonny!

#344 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 01:23 AM

I say...... Oor Annie is looking fine.. :P

Simon is a lucky fella alright..... :lol:

Keep em cummin laddie... :twisted:

#345 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 07:02 AM

Petesie, please tell me Cruella didn't kill wee Cleo... :cry: :wink:

#346 peterk

peterk
  • Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 07:41 AM

Great report and pics Petsie apart from the boy with the tash LOL!! Annie looks fantastic. some nice looking Gals there.

#347 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 08:08 AM

I'm having a hard time following this soap opera and not sure how your juggling several ladyboys. It appears to my novice eye you have ones to take out and then ones to shag. Anyway, some great snaps.
===============================
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#348 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 10:33 AM

I'm having a hard time following this soap opera and not sure how your juggling several ladyboys. It appears to my novice eye you have ones to take out and then ones to shag. Anyway, some great snaps.

Erm, yer just about there BH, I was supposed to meet Kate but got trashed instead...hence wee Bo happened.

When Madam goes to Salon, which I know will be for 4/5 hours, the trusty wee black i-phone comes out and I have my afternoon dalliances, however, I'm keeping the pics and stories of them in abeyance for the time being.. :wink:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci