• Please log in to reply
548 replies to this topic

#325 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 06:38 PM

More of the friendly staff.
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#326 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 06:43 PM

We head back to Loom............
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#327 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 07:12 PM

We hit a fair few more bars and this fella was sagging fast............we had a few in Nong Bar and a wee Cutie caught my one good eye..................so without further ado she got the BF and we went back to get changed for the evening.............

She's "cute as a button"... :D

Great stuff Petesie.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#328 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 07:22 PM

A good beer will always be your best friend.

Good Advice while dealing with hookers of any description :!:

You are, of course, absolutely 100% correct but then again...I still had a good time, my wallet may be in tatters but my heart, though a wee bit tender, remains remarkably intact. :roll: :wink:

#329 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2009 - 07:35 PM

You seemed to have raised the standard of your ladyboys this trip petesie, some absolute crackers & much better than those dogs you've been with on previous tours of duty :lol:
A tiny obsevation from reading your reports, a newbie to these pages who had not read other petesie Thai memoirs would have no clue what you are on about some of the time :? Good job (for my sake) that I knew the history relating to Aum :lol:
Where is Nong Bar matey.....Soi Diana ?

#330 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 07:36 PM

She's "cute as a button"... :D

Great stuff Petesie.

Cheers
Koykaeng[/quote]

She was indeed very cute and she likes to cuddle too which is nice when you wake up and you don't even feel her there as she's snuggled right into you with one soft hand on your sac. :roll:

Not too bad a package either, I might add. :wink:

#331 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 07:40 PM

You seemed to have raised the standard of your ladyboys this trip petesie, some absolute crackers & much better than those dogs you've been with on previous tours of duty :lol:
A tiny obsevation from reading your reports, a newbie to these pages who had not read other petesie Thai memoirs would have no clue what you are on about some of the time :? Good job (for my sake) that I knew the history relating to Aum :lol:
Where is Nong Bar matey.....Soi Diana ?

Thanks for that Pentire, I didn't post any references to previous TR's as my ego doesn't stretch that far...heh heh!

Soi Diana is correct and Nong Bar is opposite the LK and at the top end of the second row of Beer Bars, there's a fair few smatterings of LB's all around this area.

Fine praise indeed from the Mayor of Pattaya, can I be dogcatcher?

:lol: :lol:

#332 khunjohn

khunjohn
  • Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 12:13 PM

I've told Aum many times that she has everything she needs to make a lot of money in Pattaya but she has to change her attitude.

And given that the statue of limitations on this particular incident has probably expired I should confess that I was the one who sent the SMS from Aum to Petersie's iPhone that caused him a bit of embarrassment.

I was hanging out with Aum and she got her phone out to send the standard "i miss you so much" type of SMS to Petersie and I was thinking "what kind of SMS would I like to get from a LB?" so I told her to type "when I think of you my dick gets hard" or something like that. I should have composed it more in Thai-English to make it more believable but it was just a spur of the moment thing.

Thankfully now one can turn off the auto-display of SMSs on the Iphone.

#333 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 02:54 PM

Thanks for that John....! :wink:

Erm...can't remember that particular sms, maybe some other lucky Farang got that special message. 8)

I avoided Pookswan to save Aum any further loss of face. Kate tried to get me into there but no need really as all we had to do was call and Annie would come see us.

Though I was informed it would be ok as she now had a LT customer, anyway, you're spot on with the requirement for an attitude adjustment, it would do her the world of good, when she's nice she's fun to be with.

When she has the incredible sulk then she gets dropped so fast.

Good luck to her though :)

#334 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 03:17 PM

Petesie's "As It Happens" Trip Report 14

We surfaced and after a shower did some more naughtiness, a really nice girl is Bo as I've just remembered her name, though she not hab mut Engrish..still, a fairly passionate wee beastie who really is to be recommended.

I decide to whisk her off to the Sanctuary of Truth, yep..it's been in a fair few TR's for good reason, you always find something different each time you visit. Bo loved it and we had lunch and watched the dolphin take the piss out of its handler as it wouldn't do anything he told it to, much to his embarrassment and I'm sure the amusement of a smiling fish.

We had the tour around the magnificent building and Bo was enjoying it and we had the usual pics taken and the wee chubby guide sure was a character and made her feel welcome.

Back in the PBR...sounds like a Beatles song..I put in some thoughts on the TR and let the charming Bo get some snoozerooni.

A call from the SM8 sets me free and I explain I might see her later, she twigs she's off and there is no issues, we walk her out the PBR and through the Avenue Shopping Centre, bye bye Dahling !

We hit Soi 6 for some free for all and shenanigans, on reaching Pooks I can see by the look on Kate's face I'm in it real deep...apparently she spent some dosh at the salon and had her nails & feet done and also had her hair styled and coloured just like it was when we first met...all this for this arsehole who was MIA...erm, sorry sweetie, the SM8 got blamed and he got boxed, Pook explained she wait for me all night....aaargh!

#335 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 03:30 PM

Some more of the Sanctuary....and Bo!

#336 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 03:35 PM

yet more of a fine morning out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci