Petesie's "As It Happens" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
548 replies to this topic

#313 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 11:35 PM

An outstanding report petesie, loved the photos!

Far from over scottie. :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#314 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 11:54 PM

Pete, you'll have poor ol Hoot in a tangle now... He'll get all soft on you.. lol

#315 budhas

budhas
  • Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 12:06 AM

Hi Petesie last time when i saw Pookie i cant remember that she looking so stunning like on your Pics. Wow thanks for this Shot.

#316 BigTel

BigTel
  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLinda Bar

Posted 20 September 2009 - 12:09 AM

Hoot's a true Romantic Jacko :D . Pete loving your report as usual written with true style and Panache.

#317 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 01:55 AM

Petesie's "As It Happens" Trip Report 12

Last nights drama over we settled in and soon got snug as bugs, later on after a thorough debrief Madam goes to salon for a "surprise" with a smirk on her coupon and told me she would see me later...erm, what's that all about?

I did what you would all expect of me, I got fucking well and truly trollied...I met up with the SM8 and we hit all the bars in Soi Diana, a cute wee GG was looking fave from a go-go but I thought we'd go and say hello to Aum in Pook Swan and get it out the way.

Aum spied us straight away and a huge smile lit up her face but not for long, it was fairly obvious from my demeanor that I was merely passing through so we played pool against SM8 and one other and her mood rapidly plummited into freefall....oo-er !

We put 2000 baht on the table for the winner and lo and behold Aum & the Bad Farang won, I let her keep the dough which was retained with a grimace as only she can do so well, I tried to chat and even offered her some baht but she was having none of it...she even took the watch I gave her for her 21st birthday off and gave it to me and stalked off in the huff...erm..good on her for having some pride though I did give the watch back to Ek and asked to give it back to her later.

Yet more drama in La-La land !
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#318 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 02:01 AM

Pete, you'll have poor ol Hoot in a tangle now... He'll get all soft on you.. lol

Surely not. :roll: :wink:

What do you say P is she is still as sweet as ever ? :wink:

#319 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 02:48 AM

Don't forget you're on holidays Petesie, so don't get sucked into any tantrums and drama. A good beer will always be your best friend.

It really is great to have these 'live' field reports.

Good work!

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#320 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2009 - 03:03 AM

A good beer will always be your best friend.

Good Advice while dealing with hookers of any description :!:

#321 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 03:10 AM

Wow...Pookie is looking lovely. Even better than when I last saw her.

I think my ankle is hurting again...better hurry back to LOS and fetch my nurse :D

#322 Guest_DutchCowboy_*

Guest_DutchCowboy_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2009 - 04:26 AM

Physically over but the memories and pics linger which are still to be posted..............talking of which............remember this one............she miss you mak mak................... :wink:

Dude, great read! And OMG! Pook is hot. :shock:

#323 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 06:13 PM

Wow...Pookie is looking lovely. Even better than when I last saw her.

I think my ankle is hurting again...better hurry back to LOS and fetch my nurse :D

She'll have to get in line with the rest of the buggers who were asking for you. :roll: :wink:

#324 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 06:32 PM

Petesie's "As It Happens Trip Report 12A

We hit a fair few more bars and this fella was sagging fast, we had a few in Nong Bar and a wee Cutie caught my one good eye so without further ado she got the BF and we went back to get changed for the evening.

Once in the Loom all hell broke loose as the gear was ripped off the pair of us, she got a good rimming and we went at it like dervishes, I was flagging and my eyes were growing dim so she got on top and went for it...yee-har!

After a few minutes of great stuff she yelped and pulled off and jerked her lovely cock off as fast as she could and I was thinking WTF when this torrent of Harry Monk came flying at me..."Tsunami" I cried, she fell off the bed laughing so much !

It was quite some load and I had to wipe it off the headboard and wandered about looking for tissues with it dripping off my head...good grief !

We got cleaned up and went back to Nong and I got them all a drink...lots of missed sms's from Madam..Fuck it, my holiday...so when my legs started to go we went back to the passion pit and did it all again.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci