• Please log in to reply
548 replies to this topic

#301 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 07:23 AM

Hi Petesie!

Very good job!!! Thank you for this report.

You said "can someone tell me where i'm wrong" ; i think nobody will dare say that (even Esmilker won't :wink:).

I particularly enjoyed Sara, Vicky and obviously Kate with those long black hair... 8)

We all want more pics, whatever camera you used... :)

#302 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 07:44 AM

[quote]What's the S630?[/quote]

It's about the Nikon Coolpix S630.

http://www.mydigital...re-grip-design/

At night when using the flash, the program chooses shutter speeds like 1/30 sec or 1/40 sec. As a result blurry pictures.

Right Petesie?[/quote]

Aye yer probably spot on I just noticed a difference in the latest batch of shots. :roll:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#303 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 07:46 AM

Great scott Pete.... you are so hansum..... especially with all the tagging along with and wanting your love..... :D :D :D

Thanks for posting up the pics... great shots

Fred

Cheers Fred...hansum...bollocks, a pocket full of baht during hard times. :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#304 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 07:48 AM

Hi Petesie!

Very good job!!! Thank you for this report.

You said "can someone tell me where i'm wrong" ; i think nobody will dare say that (even Esmilker won't :wink:).

I particularly enjoyed Sara, Vicky and obviously Kate with those long black hair... 8)

We all want more pics, whatever camera you used... :)

Merci mon ami...plenty of pics and a fair few anecdotes to follow..I certainly had a bit of a laugh. :wink:

#305 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 07:51 AM

Oh my Pete... I wouldnt liked to have been in your shoes that particular night... What a position to be in matey. But at least you did the right thing and decide to feck off home alone.. But then you were made to make a choice and I guess you made the right one. Time will tell I suppose.

Great pics by the way even if they are not to your usual standards...

Thanks for that Jacko, ach well..it's all a fucking game innit ? :wink:

As regards the right choice, lets just say I've been chasing the bitch around the Loom all week with my divining rod. :lol:

#306 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 07:56 AM

Loving the report. I was feeling the same way. My last night in phuket after partying with jimbo. I almost missed my cab. O530 is to early to catch a cab in LOS. Lol I was still pissed on the flight back to bangkok.

I always crack a can as I leave Nutbush City Limits, I managed one then had a quick collapse in the back of the cab for an hour.

Feeling revived and after 3 tuna sarnies and 2 Heinies in the Thai Royal Silk Lounge I'm ready for my Fright. :roll:

#307 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 02:19 PM

Sounds like this has been one interesting trip Pete. All that drama is not something I'd be very fond of...but sounds like you handled it in your usual easygoing manner 8) Your a good gent - hope Kate appreciates that.

Is the trip over already, seems like you just got there...

#308 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 03:38 PM

An outstanding report petesie, loved the photos!
Now 3.48% smarter, but 14.82% less interesting.

#309 manfredmann

manfredmann
  • Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 05:07 PM

petesie, you've got style! cheers
"there she was just a walkin' down the street..."

#310 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 September 2009 - 05:47 PM

as usual a superbly laid out tr, great pics, also the various beauties on display.
thanks petesie, hope to meet you in nov.
i also had a good experience with ae maybe 18 months ago now, also had no probs with her being active, hope she does not get the chop, sad to hear that she is even thinking about it :cry:

#311 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 11:21 PM

Don't worry boys I'm just up to TR11 and another 10 to go..just ran outa time, you know how it is!

More posts and pics to follow. :wink:

#312 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 11:33 PM

Sounds like this has been one interesting trip Pete. All that drama is not something I'd be very fond of...but sounds like you handled it in your usual easygoing manner 8) Your a good gent - hope Kate appreciates that.

Is the trip over already, seems like you just got there...

Physically over but the memories and pics linger which are still to be posted, talking of which....remember this one...she miss you mak mak. :wink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci