Petesie's "As It Happens" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
548 replies to this topic

#289 Guest_DutchCowboy_*

Guest_DutchCowboy_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2009 - 05:07 PM

Lovin' it petsie. Good lad. Mental note, "Take more photos next trip."

Lots and lots more :-) Great stuff Pets! Great party shots!

#290 email

email
  • Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 06:44 PM

Outstanding live report and pictures! Brings back memories of a good night I had myself in X-zyte.

Gotto love the ladyboy drama :lol: Vicki or Kate? There are worse decisions to make in live, looks like you can't go wrong with either of them.

BTW, Kate looks absolutely stunning with her long black hair. Lucky you! What a joy it must be to parade her up and down Walking Street.

#291 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 07:05 PM

Cheers email!

I'm just about to do that now after we've been for some grub on the Oriental Star. :wink:

Madam has bought some more clothes and is stunning, putting on Nid Noi make up as I'm writing this.

The Ezy bar will be visited later on and wherever she takes her fancy... :roll:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#292 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 07:08 PM

My Nikon D90 hasn't had much use in Patts and for some reason the wee S630 is playing up and producing some blurred shots, bollocks...but I'll try me best!

My Bose noise cancelling headphones decided to self destruct too....aargh!

I'm still having a good time though!
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#293 Guest_DutchCowboy_*

Guest_DutchCowboy_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2009 - 07:52 PM

My Nikon D90 hasn't had much use in Patts and for some reason the wee S630 is playing up and producing some blurred shots.........bollocks........but I'll try me best!

My Bose noise cancelling headphones decided to self destruct too........aargh!

I'm still having a good time though!

:D Soz to hear , but sure did make me laugh :D Agree though not much use of carrying your real cam around during night times. What's the S630?

#294 mickey_o

mickey_o
  • Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 10:52 PM

:lol:

Petesie,

Great action shots! Kate looks 2 hot, anymore pic's?

Cheers,

Mick

:P

#295 sayang

sayang
  • Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 11:14 PM

Great scott Pete.... you are so hansum..... especially with all the tagging along with and wanting your love..... :D :D :D

Thanks for posting up the pics... great shots

Fred
Does anyone know what a Jimmy Cagney love scene is? It's when Cagney lets the good guy live. And if that happens in this show, I will do a lot more than ask for my money back.

#296 lbaddict

lbaddict
  • Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 01:42 AM

What's the S630?[/quote]

It's about the Nikon Coolpix S630.

http://www.mydigital...re-grip-design/

At night when using the flash, the program chooses shutter speeds like 1/30 sec or 1/40 sec. As a result blurry pictures.

Right Petesie?

#297 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 03:18 AM

Oh my Pete... I wouldnt liked to have been in your shoes that particular night... What a position to be in matey. But at least you did the right thing and decide to feck off home alone.. But then you were made to make a choice and I guess you made the right one. Time will tell I suppose.

Great pics by the way even if they are not to your usual standards...

#298 neogzim24

neogzim24
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 03:40 AM

great post!!

cheers,

neo
You can't hide from yourself because everywhere you go there you are!!

#299 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 05:27 AM

It's 05:30 am and the Taxi awaits, I've been out all night and shall drop Katie off on the way...will post more tomorrow, perhaps when the hangover stops. :wink:

#300 sgt694u

sgt694u
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 05:38 AM

Loving the report. I was feeling the same way. My last night in phuket after partying with jimbo. I almost missed my cab. O530 is to early to catch a cab in LOS. Lol I was still pissed on the flight back to bangkok.
As in marching...As in life.... We strive for perfection

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci