Petesie's "As It Happens" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
548 replies to this topic

#277 LuckyA

LuckyA
  • Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 08:37 PM

Yes mate leave 1 week prior to Xams and back 3 Jan about 15 nights but back at Easter.

3 months to go but whos counting :lol:

#278 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 10:57 PM

Petesie's "As It Happens" Trip Report 10

The Songtaew deposited Katie and us back at the PBR around 3 am and me and herself got re-acquainted !

We had a great chat and after some needed shuteye we went down to Soi 6 to pay bar and then got some shopping in..not for me of course but Madam was kind to me and didn't avail herself of the sporran too much !

We got changed back at DA Loom then went back down 6 and I rounded up the girls and took them for a great seafood meal up the Strasse and afterwards we hit the Big Ezy and Lita took the piss accordingly...Ae & Tya wanted to check out the short time rooms purely from a professional point of view of course!

Vicki appeared so she was deputised and off we all went on the Songtaew to X-Zyte disco...yee-har!
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#279 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 11:29 PM

Some more pics of a fine old night....... :roll:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#280 redrock

redrock
  • Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 05:11 AM

Lovin' it petsie. Good lad. Mental note, "Take more photos next trip."

#281 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 05:27 AM

Lovin' it petsie. Good lad. Mental note, "Take more photos next trip."

Hooch! I've taken loads...it's deciding what ones to post thats the problem ! :roll:

#282 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 05:36 AM

More pics........

#283 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 05:42 AM

erm...more...and we had a fine old time :roll:

#284 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 05:56 AM

and more.......

#285 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 10:19 AM

Laughed my head off at this photo Pete........... its a wonder she hadn't her tongue hanging out LOL.

#286 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 03:41 PM

More of Vicki's knacker sac....... :wink:

#287 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 04:15 PM

Petesie's "As it Happens" Trip Report 11

A superb night was had until the drama started which thankfully was at the end of the night...dearie me. :roll:

Our Vicki was getting all clingy with me even though she knew the score with me & Katie, a few tears were in evidence and Kate got the shits with her big time and we all ended up outside and I offered to look after Vicki as she was so upset and quite pissed.

It got worse and it looked as if Vicki was going down for a while...the Laotian posse were busy trying to placate the Queen Bee and in the end Vicki prostrated herself at Kate's feet begging her to let her stay with me for one night...good grief...the tears were flowing and the drama were escalating...I was told in no uncertain terms I had to choose between them right now...fark ok then..I choose me and I'm going home alone. :shock: :? :lol:

This went down like a fart in a temple...a bike was ordered and I got on to vamoose and end it all right then. Vicki was begging me to take her with me then Kate stood in front of the bike and I was once again told to choose...Fuck it...as much as I'd have liked to take Vicki away from this crap I knew if I chose her the posse would turn into a lynching party.

So I told Madam to hop on the bike and sadly said a sorrowful goodbye to poor Vicki who was sobbing her heart out...we left her standing alone and forlorn in X-Zyte car park.

I fully intended to park Kate as well once we got back to the PBR so when we got in the Loom I let her have it, this didn't get very far as Madam was still annoyed enough to give it back and she explained she's had lots of chats with Vicki and this had been on the cards for a while...erm ok and as they say....up 2 you.. oh give us a kiss then...Muhwah!:roll: 8)

#288 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 04:24 PM

Just to explain a wee bit further..hansum man I ain't it's just a common LB trait to pinch the Boyfriend. 8)

A couple of nights later we bumped into our Vicki and took her in a club and bought her drinks..Kate doesn't have a mean bone in her body. :wink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci