Petesie's "As It Happens" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
548 replies to this topic

#265 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 06:29 PM

Enjoying the report Petesie. Nothing like a real time report. Love Kate and the long black hair. A natural looking gem there for sure. Be hard to stray away from that girl.
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#266 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 06:30 PM

How good does Kate Gate look with black hair.

What a cracker

Keep up the great pics Petesie.

LuckyA

Cheers John..oddly enough a year has past since I met the strain on my wallet...I don't even think of that aspect and just enjoy her great company....what a gal... :roll: :wink:

She looks like a fucking supermodel with the long black locks...aargh!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

What to do..:roll:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#267 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 06:33 PM

Enjoying the report Petesie. Nothing like a real time report. Love Kate and the long black hair. A natural looking gem there for sure. Be hard to stray away from that girl.

Funnily enough there has been the odd occasion where Daddy's gone a hunting... :roll: :lol:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#268 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 06:55 PM

there has been the odd occasion where Daddy's gone a hunting..........................

hunting for what :?: condoms and Kamagra :?:
:D

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#269 LuckyA

LuckyA
  • Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 07:30 PM

Cheers John.........oddly enough a year has past since I met the strain on my wallet.............I don't even think of that and just enjoy her great company............what a gal................. :roll: :wink:

She looks like a fucking supermodel with the long black locks...............aargh!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

What to do................ :roll:[/quote]

Enjoy mate.

Your in a position many of us would want to be in right now.

But als I have to wait until Xmas time

Cheers

#270 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 09:10 PM

Enjoy mate.

Your in a position many of us would want to be in right now.

But als I have to wait until Xmas time

Cheers

Lucky I bet you have a BALL at Xmas time....get it :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cheers Donnykey
Oh so happy when in LOS

#271 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 09:32 PM

Pete, I was about to drop you an sms there, then I read your TR.. WOW!! You are dead right there about wee Katie.. She looks absolutely fantastic with the new look. It suits her completely, but then you know what I'm like for the long black hair look... hee heee.

I am lovin the real time report so far mate, good effort laddie.

P.S Mind say hello to Nat fae pook swan.. yum yum..

The Tartan Terrorist... :twisted:

#272 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 12:56 AM

there has been the odd occasion where Daddy's gone a hunting.

hunting for what :?: condoms and Kamagra :?:
:D

In the afternoons when Madam goes SalonI have....shall I say.... some interesting diversions. :wink:

I don't post anything of this (yet) as the chums read the forums. :roll: :wink:

#273 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 09:55 AM

You know Pete I liked the blonde Kate, but fuckin hell what a re-invention, that long black hair is hot, and reminds me of her before she went blonde, which I thought was more attractive until I got use to the blonde, but she is even hotter now……. She is superstar material for sure……….. hope there’s more pics of her in this mode.

#274 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 03:15 PM

Petesie's "As It Happens" Trip Report 9

We had a good old night and certainly some fun in Soi 6...we picked up Katie from Pooks and my SM8 never batted an eyelid...even though I never mentioned a thing to him, we then hit the Strasse and a few bars...another SM8 was in town with a wee Cutie from BKK and we tried to meet up with them in Lucifers but the Feckers wouldn't let Katie in.

We hit the big Ezy and it was nice to see all the tribe again complete with the latest additions..! I went into Lucifers and told my friend where we were and they joined us later where his wee Cutie's eyes were popping out her head as she was surrounded by LB's..I think I've some explaining to do later!

Vicki came in and we had a chat..I explained the situ with Kate & I and I thought she was ok but she later rushed out and Kate told me she was crying in the alley....erm...as much as I'd love to I couldn't...I'm happy enough with herself at the moment and doing anyone she knows would not go down well.. :blush:

#275 LuckyA

LuckyA
  • Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 05:47 PM

Lucky I bet you have a BALL at Xmas time....get it :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cheers Donnykey[/quote][quote]

You know I will mate.[/quote]

When r u back?

#276 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 06:50 PM

[quote]Lucky I bet you have a BALL at Xmas time....get it :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cheers Donnykey[/quote][quote]

You know I will mate.[/quote]

When r u back?[/quote]

Not until 6th Feb....you'll be gone by then ?
Oh so happy when in LOS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci