duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 06:02 PM

Cartoon then asks me if I can get her a Drink from the 7/11

"No problem what do you want?"

"Red Tea"

"OK back soon"

I enter the 7/11 and look for the Red Tea but cannot see it next to the Green Tea

I call Cartoon and ask her to get the Counter girl to find it for me.
Its in a Red bottle and is English Tea but it was in another Fridge.

I buy her 2 bottles and ask her if she wants anything else while Im here.

She doesnt so I head back to La Bamba.

Attached Files

#182 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 06:11 PM

Cartoon comes down to the enterance but has difficulty opening the shutter doors of La Bamba

Eventually she gets them open and gives me a "hug" and big "kiss" and thanks me for the Food and Drink

I ask her "hows she been" and she tells she has had two S/T's tonight

"Good for you na" I tell her

Im not "envious" nor "jealous" at all, Cartoon is a "working" girl and after all Ive had more than my fair share of "Sanook" with her already.

She then shows me a text which I dont want to look at but she insists.

Reading between the lines this guy had changed his mind about seeing her but I haven't got the Heart to tell her that and just say to be kind to her

"Maybe he come tomorrow na, too late now"

She eats a little food and feeds me too.

We "kiss" and "hug" for a while in between chatting and its decision time.

Do I "pursue" this and hope to stay with her or go back to the Hotel alone?

Being the "English Gentleman" that I am I decide on the "latter" and tell her Im tired and need to go back Hotel to sleep and its better if she goes upstairs to eat her Food.

She says "OK if you want"

Who knows what would have happened if I had stayed

Maybe we would have just "Slept" or I would have joined the "Elite" few that get a "Freebie" off a BKK "Superstar"
I will never know now :shock:

She gives me a final "hug", whispers "blue eye" in my ear (she does think I have blue eyes :D ) and gives me a "full on" kiss.

Have I just made the wrong decision :?:

Joking apart Im just really happy that me and Cartoon have "made up" AGAIN :P and just before I leave we are giving it "full on" kisses on the lips through the glass and pulling funny faces to one another before she gives me that big smile of hers and we wave "goodbye" to each other

I approach this guy on the way back to the Hotel and say

"Do I know you?"

"NO"

"Thought not"

Yes its thaibound and we chat a little and head our seperate ways.

I send Cartoon a text saying

"Hope you enjoy food and English tea na xxx"

I receive one back from her a few minutes later saying

"Dave. thanks you for bring me food and everything today, am so happy today. I want tell you take good care of you. Have good sleep KISS Cartoon Xx"

And with that I did sleep well and content in the knowledge that me and Cartoon are friends again

It wasnt the last I would see of Cartoon either :)

#183 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 06:14 PM

Day 18 :(

I wake up around 10am
Its a bit "depressive" as this is my and BigTels last night in "The Promised Land"

I call up "A" and go to see her in her room
We chat a while and we agree that I will spend my last night with her there after I have gone out to see friends and say my last "goodbyes"

I meet BigTel for "Brunch" at the PBG which is always a great "chill out" for us both

I get a call from "A" saying she is going to go Salon and if its OK to make "long hair" because she wants to look beautiful for my last night.

"Loosely" translated this means will I "pay" for her to have it done :lol:

I agree and say "no problem" and will see her around midnight.

I dont do much in the afternoon and have arranged to meet Tel later and go down to the La Bamba at 8pm.

I was not going to bother going to La Bamba after last nights "episode" but will out of my "respect" for Alis.

I wait in reception at around 7-45pm and wait for Tel.

The receptionist is playing a game on her Ipod phone.
Out of "Curiosity" I ask her which game she is playing and it turns out it is the same "magic sushi" game Cartoon was always playing.
Must be the new "fad" in Thailand

Tel arrives and its "pissing" down with rain outside.

We wait for it to subside but its relentless and the receptionist kindly lends us two Umbrellas.

We walk down to La Bamba and there is a total different "atmosphere" in my eyes there from the night before.

#184 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 06:20 PM

Things are back to normal and Im thinking maybe I "imagined" the "cool" response to me last night and I was being "paranoid"

The girl "D" says "hi" and smiles to me outside and I overhear her telling an LB sat next to her

"Dave my friend"

Now Im really think Im "paranoid" :oops:

I also make my "apologies" to rossco for my "rant" the night before and everything is back to normal

I do notice that Cartoon is still around as I see the her Bag and the parfum I bought her downstairs in the Bar area.
Obviously she had to bring then down from upstairs in case the rooms are used for S/T's

She is not in the Bar though so she must have "customer"

Me and Tel have a few drinks in La Bamba as Tel likes his few glasses of the Red Vino there and chat to some fellow BM's and then head to Linda's Bar where we meet up with kliome and Anthony70.

We have a "natter" and they are heading to Jomtien but we give it a "miss" as we want to say our "goodbyes" to Karl at the Ezy Bar before heading back to La Bamba.

At the Ezy Bar I feel them magic fingers of Oil again on my shoulders and Im really tempted as I do want to sample that "Cock" of her's and maybe its back in "working order" after BigTel's "Sword Swallowing" act on her a few nights before

But "Alas" I tell her Im spending the night with my Ex "A" and wont be barfining her and it will have to wait till another Day
Its "Amazing" how these girls suddenly lose "interest" in you :lol:

Oil pics below just to show you what I mean about her "Cock" :wink: and are courtesy of Juri

Attached Files

#185 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 06:26 PM

After saying our "goodbyes" to Karl and everyone Ezy we head back to La Bamba for a few nightcaps

I am "entrusted" with taking care off the Umbrellas as Tel has an "appointment" with one his his favs later, poor girl :lol:

Tels says his "farewells" and I stay a little longer.

Its getting near closing time and theres still no sign of Cartoon which is a little sad for me because I want to "thank" her for coming down to Pattaya for me and say "goodbye"

Afte chatting with Alis I get the "inkling" she has had a few words with Cartoon about her "Superstar" status and brought her down a peg or two.
She had also had words with "A" and given her some words of "wisdom" too.

Im sat at the bar and have the two Umbrellas between my legs to make sure I dont forget them and Im about to leave and go to "A's" room when this guy next to me asks me for some advice.

He explains that hes never been with a ladyboy before but wants to try it.

I think "Oh Fuck" here we go again and he will be just like the "tosser" outside the Ezy Bar a few nights before

But the guy seems "genuine" and so I have another drink and put the Umbrellas to one side.

We chat a while and I give him the best advice to my ability on the LB front. LOL

I point out Pookie who is looking just fantastic and even though I dont know her or even spoken to her for that matter its not a bad first choice
I tell him to go "with the flow", relax and let it just happen
and he will more than likely be "addicted" afterwards

He calls Pookie over buys her a drink and they start chatting.

Well thats my "good Samaritan" deed done for the evening and say farewell to him and get a motorbike taxi to "A's" loom.

I arrive at "A's" loom and realise I forgotten the fuckin Umbrellas :( and its too late to go back now as I know Alis was closing shop when I left

A is looking absolutely "fab" and the sight of her wearing white panties gives me an instant horn

We chat a while in Bed and Im as "horny" as hell for her but she does have a "Fever" and sounds as "rough" as a "Bear's arse" so Im not going to make a "play" for her because of that and out of "respect" for her also.

So the last two nights without "Nookie" but Im not complaining as the first 16 have been more than OK

She "cuddles" up to me and goes to sleep whereas I stay awake thinking how Im going to get them bloody Umbrellas back before "nodding" off myself.

I awake at 10am, get dressed and get ready to leave
I dont want any "sobbing" goodbyes with "A" and Im talking about myself here :D

I leave her some money on the table but dont tell her and we "hug" and "kiss" goodbye

Its pretty "emotional" leaving "A" as I do still have "strong feelings" for her.

We tell each other to "takecare" and agree to meet up again on my next trip.

As I get on a motorbike taxi I think about those Umbrellas again and feeling "guilty" about not returning them to the LK Pavillion

Then I have an :idea: and Cartoon will come into play :wink:

to be cont...

#186 *rob*

*rob*
  • Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 07:49 PM

Great Report Dave, enjoyed the reading !
A pity about Oils Weapon.. Very nice indeed, hope next time she can perform as you expecting :wink:

#187 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 01 August 2009 - 09:38 PM

A very, very enjoyable read and very easy on the eye 8)

Even though reading this is like deja-vu, as it's been posted elsewhere already, I was interested to read other people's comments, or lack of.

It has to be said, some of those ladyboys have got you wrapped so tightly around their little fingers that you let them get away with way too much bullshit due to being besotted by them.

Numerous indicators were over-looked where they should've been dispatched within seconds. Plus, revealing your over-appreciation of them prematurely only leads them to further abuse the situation and you.

You need to toughen up Dave, unless of course you like to be walked all over. If a newbie had posted some of these scenarios they would have been jumped on for it.

The main thing is it sounds like you had a great time and enjoyed yourself, but I believe you carry a number of emotional scars from quite a few of these 'working girls' because you let yourself get too emotionally attached.

This is not criticism and you're not the only one, it just comes from posting a heart-on-your-sleeve TR :)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#188 Guest_DutchCowboy_*

Guest_DutchCowboy_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 August 2009 - 10:49 PM

I was interested to read other people's comments, or lack of.

LOL. Didnt want to ruin the flow of the story. :lol: Seriously on of the best I have read to date. So cool. Should be put into cartoon by gaucho0103 :lol:

#189 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 12:33 AM

Excellent & brilliant reporting duke

I was with you all the way there mate. Shame you got fucked over by that cartoon, sounds like she to hardened now for the nice guys. And about the motorcycle fine, I have a yarn coming up in my TR, which was a really good scam.

Cheers mate keep it coming.

Thanx for your comments Paul and I really appreciate them mate, but I think "getting fucked over" by Cartoon is being a bit "Harsh" in my book, she was great most of the time believe me :)

Duke I am sorry if my comment was a bit harsh, but that's the way I am, a nice man but strong. But when I read your report I can see she put you on the 'back burner', but it didn't work out for her as you continue your TR, so the shit fell back on her, like the other BM that sated she likes to get slaped around............ that is to show her who is boss..... (a man).

Now if you are reading my report .........you will notice that Sem (female) has a really good boyfriend, a really nice guy in my mind. But as she told me 'No feelings for him' because he is not acting like a proper man, so with LB's you got to have a little bit more 'man' in you, and I don't mean up the ass before anyone starts.

I really don't know how long you have been going to Thailand on this specific quest, but you must learn to get harder every time you come, just like every one else. Every one makes mistakes the first few times around, but your prolonging it, by trying to stay too much of a nice man. I am only saying this as a friend and not having a go at you.

#190 buffel

buffel
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 01:24 AM

Hi. I have not ( yet) much experience of LBs but i have been 17 times to LOS and some long and many short relations with GGs, and i have about the same experience as duke007.
But Paultain i don't want to get hardened becuse thats the beauty with being with Thais that u can have feelings and forget thats it's ( all about money..) and if thats means that u gets fucked sometimes or all the time dosen't makes me stop going there.
Exellent trip report duke :D

#191 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 02:17 AM

Hi. I have not ( yet) much experience of LBs but i have been 17 times to LOS and some long and many short relations with GGs, and i have about the same experience as duke007.
But Paultain i don't want to get hardened becuse thats the beauty with being with Thais that u can have feelings and forget thats it's ( all about money..) and if thats means that u gets fucked sometimes or all the time dosen't makes me stop going there.
Exellent trip report duke :D

Thankyou buffel, same same here as this was my 18th trip to the LOS and I agree you do get "feelings" for certain girls :)

Ive had a GG and two LB "so called" relationships in that time from July 2001 but I dont regret a thing :D

#192 jojo55

jojo55
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 05:51 AM

I truely can understand both sides even if I dont think, that you duke (and buffel) and paultain really stand in opposite.

It's also my experience, that you need to show who is the "man" in any relationship with thai, no matter if LB or GG, sometimes I tried to turn the vexatious "up to you" around and always found, that they cannot handle with it.
But I also appeciate the "feelings", the "give and take", which has gone lost a lot in the western relations.

To find the right balance for this is for me one of the thrilling adventures in every relation you find in LoS when you are going for a bit more than "fuck and forget"

HF
Jo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci