227 replies to this topic

#205 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 10:21 PM

BOND GIRL

No:- 6 "A"

The Girl I was "In Love" with and my g/f for 18 months and though we are no longer together Im probaly still "In Love" with her and hopefully we will remain good friends 8)

OK I will "spill the beans" its Am who now works out of the So What bar on Soi 6 :wink:

A few pics from past trips :)

Attached Files

#206 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 10:23 PM

BOND GIRL

No:- 7 OIL

I had a couple of Encounters with Oil which were very pleasant though I never got to feel the full force of her rather large "Weapon" :(

But heres hoping for next time :lol:

Attached Files

#207 noodles

noodles
  • Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 10:26 PM

awesome "report"! even more awesome "pics", really "good"

what's with the "" everywhere though haha

#208 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 10:27 PM

BOND GIRL

No:- 3 Cartoon ( Bad Girl ) :shock:

Even though me and Cartoon did "fall out" on our 3rd night together in Pattaya I dont regret a minute of bringing her down from BKK

Ive never enjoyed being in a "half nelson" so much in my life :D

We "made up" so it was 8) in the End

A "Weird" but yet "Wonderful" Phenomenon is our Cartoon :lol:

"Forget me Not" ?

Not "friggin" likely :lol:

Would I take Cartoon again ?
Dead right I bloody would, she is just Fantastic 8)

Attached Files

#209 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 10:32 PM

I just would just like to say a "MAJOR" thanx to all the cameramen and girls who without their pics this Trip Report wouldn't have been possible

Me :lol: , Taneisha, thedeno, BB, Jimbo, Juri, Karl, Foggy, Snick, TT Chang and LB-69

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

To all the BM's "old" and "new" I met and far far too many to mention who made it a Fantastic Trip for me

To Shanksy for returning the Umbrella to the LK Pavillion, cheers mate really appreciate that

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Well thats it till the next trip to the "Promised Land" which hopefully is the 17th Dec 2009 to the 12th Jan 2010

Hope to see some of you next time :D

FINIS

Attached Files

#210 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 10:46 PM

awesome "report"! even more awesome "pics", really "good"

what's with the "" everywhere though haha

"dunno" what your "on about" rizzx :lol: and many "thanks" for your's and everyone else's very kind "comments" 8)

#211 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 10:49 PM

Excellent Trip report big lad...........you sauntered through it like a true pro taking all the blows on the chin and still coming up smiling................brilliant!

I really can't wait till the next one...........hope I'm in it!

Cheers Fella.............. :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#212 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 12:55 AM

Duke you set the bar high for trip reports I found myself all caught up in to it I can also relate to the highs and lows a vacation can bring to someone.
I also like some of the comments some board members kicked in especially Petesie wrote

“sometimes we have to be cruel to be kind ……………and so do they……………”

“We all fall a wee bit in lub and usually end up a bit disappointed ………….but……………but that should only last till the next barfine ……..”

Well said Petesie ………

It was a pleasure to meet you and your friend Bigtell I also had some good laughs hanging around Thaibound and you,,,,,,,,, it was great to learn another language like Welsh ..”ba ba ba ba ba “

Thanks for the trip report and I hope you are well … cooldudecoco …… yank ….doug

Attached Files

• Attached File  duke.jpg   123.53KB   6246 downloads

#213 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 01:02 AM

Extra good report. Respect.

BR

p.s.
I noticed you sponsor almost one football team of Thai LB :D , good.
8)

#214 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 08:15 AM

Duke you set the bar high for trip reports I found myself all caught up in to it I can also relate to the highs and lows a vacation can bring to someone.
I also like some of the comments some board members kicked in especially Petesie wrote

“sometimes we have to be cruel to be kind ……………and so do they……………”

“We all fall a wee bit in lub and usually end up a bit disappointed ………….but……………but that should only last till the next barfine ……..”

Well said Petesie ………

It was a pleasure to meet you and your friend Bigtell I also had some good laughs hanging around Thaibound and you,,,,,,,,, it was great to learn another language like Welsh ..”ba ba ba ba ba “

Thanks for the trip report and I hope you are well … cooldudecoco …… yank ….doug

Was great to meet you too doug mate, I had a real "blast" that night in the company of yourself, thaibound, BigTel and Karl in the Ezy Bar 8)

Tidy Boyo :lol:

That pic of yours is me and Pui in the JSB where BigTel and myself had a "slight" problem with getting our change from our beer tabs :wink: :D

#215 BigTel

BigTel
  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLinda Bar

Posted 04 August 2009 - 04:42 PM

That pic of yours is me and Pui in the JSB where BigTel and myself had a "slight" problem with getting our change from our beer tabs :wink: :D[/quote]

I remember that night well Dave, needless to say we won't be going back to JSB any time soon :D

#216 tarado

tarado
  • Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 03:29 AM

that was a corking great trip report!

I am envious of your nights with Cartun,..and got a twitch reading about being in the full nelson with Cartun giving you a right good rogering

well played mate
The Canadian Ladyboy Hunter

"We were both pissed and he said 'sod it, Im going to do a ladyboy tonight'. We had drank all our money and he couldnt do it. "

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci