• Please log in to reply
227 replies to this topic

#157 BigTel

BigTel
  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLinda Bar

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:40 PM

I am reading your trip report for the second time now Dave and it is just superb, brings back good memories of our May trip. :D

#158 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 08:04 PM

What a superb night the "Big Bash" was and I and others were hoping to watch the Champions League Final on the Big Screen in the restaurant which kicked off at 01-45pm.

But alas it was closed at 01-00am and there was a bit of a massed "panic" between me and a few other BM's

There is nothing that would come between me and watching this game.
It is decided that we would go back to La Bamba and watch it there.

Cartoon is talking to friends and I tell her what is happening and ask her what she wants to do. Im not missing this game for anything.
I go to the room to collect some things like my Flag and come back to see Cartoon.

I ask her if shes going Disco with her friends or going back to the room.

She says "I go with you"

We head down to La Bamba where there are quite a few BM's and girls in attendance.

Cartoon poses with my Flag as only she can :)

Attached Files

#159 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 08:08 PM

The game gets on the way and after 10 minutes me and Shanksy are quietly confident about us winning.
Ronaldo is doing his one man show act (obviously trying to impress Real Madrid ) and has a few chances to score and we could have been 2-0 up quite easily.

After that opening period however Barcelona improved and gave us a bit of a footballing lesson and went 2-0 themselves and controlled the game

Cartoon goes out to get Food and brings me back a Pizza which was good of her.
I notice too that she always gives a "Wai" to her food when shes finished eating.

Cartoon is milling round talking to others as well as playing the "magic sushi" game on her phone which I cant blame her for.
I dont expect her to be sat with me while I watch football.

Then with about 25 minutes to go in the game Cartoon comes over to me and tells me someone wants to go with her.
It comes as a bit of a "shock" but she is P4P after all.

Im not sure if shes playing "mind games" with me "winding" me up or telling the truth.
You can never tell with Cartoon :?

She tells me that she cannot go because shes "good girl" for me now and not "Bad girl" till Friday
She says "its up to me" if she goes or not.

I tell her I dont "own" her and she can do what she likes but that I dont want her go.

There is about 20 minutes left in the game and my interest in it has completely disappeared and I ask her what she wants to do now.

"We go back loom" she says

"Ok thats fine by me but which Hotel?"

"LK Pavillion" she says so off we go

So what a waste booking at the PBR too for that night then

We get back to the loom and shes talking on the phone sat on the balcony.
So now my mind is wondering if its a friend or a potential punter.

Im not "bothered" or "jealous" for that matter because Cartoon is P4P and very business like with it and Im only her "customer"

We shower and get into bed and I try to explain to her that I wont pass her round like a "piece of meat" to be "fucked" by someone else while she is with me.
My voice was raised and I was doing the "fucking" motion with my arm when I hit her leg with my fist. :(

I couldn't say "sorry" enough to her and told her it was an "accident"

Its 5-00am now and she looks at me and says "You crazy" moves away from me on the bed turns her back and goes to sleep.

I dont say anything more , Ive "fucked" up :cry: and just sit in the bed thinking whats gonna happen next and certainly no "boom boom" for me now

P.S. Thanx for taking care of the Flag Shanksy :)

Attached Files

#160 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 08:16 PM

Day 16...

Its 9-00am and I cant sleep.

Cartoon "stirs" and looks up at me as Im sat up in the Bed.

She remarks to me "You Crazy last night"

I reply to her in a lot "softer" tone to the one last night or should I say early morning

"Please listen to me Cartoon, Im not "crazy" na.
You not like "piece of meat" to pass to others when you with me.
You are not "Dog" or "Sex Toy" in my eyes
You are "Person" na and I will treat you "nice" and I have "Respect" for you.

Cartoon seems to grasp what I mean and moves up closer to me gives me a kiss on the cheek then wraps herself around me her head on my chest and starts stroking my stomach and rubbing her foot against mine.

I put my arm around her kiss her head and say to her "go back sleep" na

I must have stroked her hair for a good 2 hours after that and gave her the occasional kiss on the head.

Im still "restless" and keep getting in and out of bed while the "Sleeping Beauty" is out like a light till 4pm in the afternoon.
Probaly a "short" nap by Thai standards, just the 11 hours :lol:

But Im a "happy" chappy again now that me and Cartoon have "made up" and lifes good again :)

Attached Files

#161 Uncle

Uncle
  • Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 08:17 PM

This is an excellent read duke007. Once I started I couldn't stop.
It was interesting to see Sonya and Cartun in their natural state and to read your description of how you filled your days with them. Given the choice I actually prefer the girls without makeup.

I would have loved to have been at that party. In your last few shots it was getting a "Roman Orgy" feel about it.

Good to see you living out some fantasies too.

#162 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 08:24 PM

Day 16th cont... (thurs 26th May)

Cartoon wakes aroung 4-00pm and is in "good spirits"

Im pleased about this because its our last day and night together.

Then as if she has just "read" my mind she asks when I go home

"On Sunday" I reply "Why?"

Cartoon... "Because I want stay with you"

Me..."Till Sunday?"

Cartoon... "Yes I want with you till Sunday"

Me... " I would like you to stay but cannot na because cannot give you money, I spend too much in Phuket and pay more to Dentist, not have many money left, I tell you before"

Cartoon... " I not want your money I want stay with you"

Im thinking "nice thought" but there has to be some "reasoning" behind this

Then without me "asking" or "insinuating" anything Cartoon starts to "nod" :D

We get down to "basics" and its "Happy Days" again
The "foreplay" as usual is fantastic, I just love Cartoon's passionate kissing as well as "tounging" her deep in that sweet little ass of hers.

I want her to "fuck" me again, she smiles, winks and lifts my legs up in the air and with a big "grin" on her face "enters" me

This is great but after about 10 minutes of her "thrusting" away I feel "cramps" in my calfs, Im not as young as I used to be :(

I point to my calfs and say "Hurt"

Cartoon then turns me over "enters" me again while "locking" me in position with her feet round my ankles and starts "thrusting" away again.

After a while she puts her arms under mine in what I can only describe as a "half nelson"
(See pic below and I can assure Cartoon is a hell of a "cuter" than the guy in red )

Now Im "locked" in position by her feet, thighs and arms and boy has she got some "strength" for a little girl.
I aint going nowhere and come to that neither do I want to go anywhere, this is " absolute "Bliss"

As she does this and with every "thrust" now my head hits the headboard
I not sure if she notices this or cares, I do but dont care either, this is fuckin good

She starts to "thrust" a lot "harder" and "faster" and Im "headbutting" the headboard "ten to the dozen" by now

I know shes reaching her "climax" by the sweet little noises she making
She informs me she wants to put "Breakfast" in my ass
"No Problem" I reply

She building up now and with one final hard "Thrust" she "cums" and its a "thrust" that nearly sent my head "smashing" through the headboard

She lets out a "Sigh" and I feel her body "relax" on top of me and gives a few more slow "thrusts" inside me

She kisses the back of my head and rolls off me
I lay there in a "Daze" thinking that was fuckin "Awesome"
She takes off the condom and shows it me saying "you can look to see I cum"
Theres no need for that as I was born a "bloke" too and know the signs

As I turn to her I feel a "damp" patch under me
I feel near my Cock and realise she had made me "cum" too :shock:

I say to her " You tell truth na, You fuck good for sure" :lol:

She smiles and "giggles" like a "naughty" girl.

She maybe "naughty" but by God shes "nice" and Im already looking forward to seeking my "revenge" later on that sweet little ass of hers

Im as "happy as Larry" and so glad we are "getting on" again

That is we would be for the next 4 or so hours at least :?

to be cont....

Attached Files

#163 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 01:15 AM

Me and Cartoon talk a while in Bed and I tell her tonight is "up to her" and we can do whatever "she" wants as I wont be meeting any of my friends tonight.

I also ask her what it was like for her when she first starting working Bar.

She tells me an "amusing" story that she started in Cascades but was "scared" and "shy" of being "fucked"

She told me a fellow Ladyboy from there had sat Cartoon on her Cock and pulled her down hard on it

She said she "screamed" and hid for days in Cascades afterwards.

Obviously times have changed since those early days :lol:

We start to get ready for the Tiffany show which starts at 7-30pm

I have bought the best seats in the house and hope she will enjoy it.

Attached Files

#164 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 01 August 2009 - 01:17 AM

This TR has really moved on to another level, excellent 8)

Very much enjoyed the more in-depth BigBash write-up and the pics too :)

I know I'm not alone in appreciating the time you spend on this forum now duke :D

Meum cerebrum nocet

#165 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 01:19 AM

Im a Big Rock Music fan and thats why I like the Ezy Bar and Karl's choice of music so much, we have the same taste in music

After whats just happened with Cartoon I cant get this tune out of my head

Its got her off to a "tee"

We arrive at Tiffany's just in time for the start of the Show.

I spend a lot of time looking at the look of Cartoon's "expression's" on her face as I am the Show

I haven't a clue whats she thinking but she turns to me a lot and smiles and seems to be enjoying it
She had told me before that she had been to the Alcazar Show before but never Tiffany's

I am thinking back to the night in Bangkok with Cartoon when we were watching the Miss Universe Contest in bed live from Tiffany's and how much she enjoyed that and of course what happened after it finished

I just wished I could turn back time and we were watching the Miss Universe Contest here now especially with these prime seats.

A few pics of Cartoon at the Show, sorry about the quality

Attached Files

#166 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 01:21 AM

Cartoon says she enjoyed the Show and I ask her what she wants to do

She says "Just ride around" because she wants to buy some shirts for her room mate Lyla (ex N0 10 Obsessions) back in Bangkok.

We get the "obituary" pull up from the traffic Police as we enter Beach Road
Its OK, I have my UK Driving License as well as my International Driving Permit, my motorbike is in Order and he waves us on

I ask Cartoon what she wants to do again and she says just keep riding around

Whilst we are doing this she tells me "I want stay with you till Sunday"
Again I tell her "I cannot because cannot pay her" especially at Bangkok rates

I have some money in the Bank back home and could quite have easily asked "Mummy" to send me more money via Western Union but Im not going there.

Cartoon says She doesn't want paying but wants to stay with me.

Im "tempted" to say "Yes OK" albeit Ive kinda sussed out the reason why.

Maybe she wants to stay in Pattaya and be a "Bad Girl" with contacts she has here now and then come back to my room later to sleep

I got pulled up again by another Traffic Cop and yes I did go through a Red Light turning left as Ive seen so many Thais do

My fault and "hands up" and I wasnt the only Farang getting a ticket, there was 4 of us so Ive no doubt I would have got pulled up anyway if the Traffic Light was on Green

Cartoon told me to bribe the Cop with 200 baht in the ticket he had just given me, she said "I know Police"
However he wasn't having it and took my UK Driving License and told me he would be waiting there for another 30 minutes.

I head to the Police Station on Soi 9 to pay my "Fine" and know I will be there quite a while
Im worried that the Cop wont be there when I get back to collect my Driving License.

I enter the Police Station and of course theres a big queue for Fines :cry:

After 15 minutes I get a call from Cartoon who is waiting outside

She has turned from the "Sweet" girl I have known up to now to a "Mad Girl" :twisted:

Attached Files

#167 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 01:24 AM

Cartoon is asking where I am on the phone

"You know where I am, inside Police Station"

Shes angry and says "Im bored, when you come out take me back room for clothes and I go back Bangkok"

Jesus H her attitude has changed from wanting to stay with me for "free" to wanting to go back to Bangkok in the space of 20 minutes

And Yes guys I have indeed "sussed" she probaly wants to use my room as a "base" while she goes out to meet customers

I reply "OK when I pay fine I take you room" and put the phone down.
Shes "pissed me off" with her "attitude" and I dont need this shit.

Finally its my turn and the Clerk at the desk made me laugh
He seemed "surprised" that this particular Cop had given me a ticket and said so in so many words to me with a "chuckle" on his face.
Corruption within the BIB, no chance :lol:

I pay and go outside where Cartoon is eating Food and talking on the phone to a potential customer, I just know she is.

I tell her Im going to get my License back and will be back shortly
Im still taken aback by her outburst but if that what she wants then "Up to her" Im not fuckin arsed.

Thankfully the Traffic Cop is still there and I ask for my License back showing him my Paid Fine Receipt.
He looks at me "puzzled" like he hasnt got it
Eventually he finds it and hands it over.

I get back to Cartoon and she has just finished eating her Food.
She gives it a and I ask her if she ready to go

We dont speak at all on the way back and we enter the room.

She gets her stuff together and as she passes me says "I dont like Stupid Man"

"Charming" I think to myself

I dont answer her and just wonder if she will take the Parfum and Chocolates I had bought her

She then makes another call whilst laying on the bed, She laughing with a customer.

It doesn't bother me in the slightest but shes "taking the piss" now

I know by the reaction on her face the potential customer has given her a "knockback"

Shes lay there looking at me a bit "Sheepish" and a bit "Sorrowful"

Does she want to Stay now?
Is she hoping I will ask her to Stay?

I dont know maybe she does maybe doesnt.

Anyway Ive made up my mind and I aint being "pissed" around by anybody.
I promised myself Im going to enjoy this Trip and thats the way its going to be and its not getting "spoilt" now even though I do "adore" Cartoon and she has given me plenty of "laughs" and "pleasure" thus far.

I hand her the money and tell her to "takecare" and "thankyou" for everything.
I think she is slighty "shocked" by me doing this going by the look on her face.

She asks me if I can take her to Ali's Bar which made me "chuckle"
as I thought theres no way she would be heading back to Bangkok at 10pm.

I would have taken her but before I could respond she says "Not matter I go myself"

She then tells me to "delete" her number from my phone and give back the piece of paper she had written her E-mail address on for me.

Ting Tong, but I did what she asked and showed her my phone as I deleted her number off it.

Funny thing is that I still had her number from the sms's she had sent me and her E-mail address must be one off the "easiest" to remember :D

After Cartoon had left I did feel a little "sad" about what had happened as I really wanted to get my "revenge" on her after her earlier "pounding" of me but I was in no "mood" for any "Dramatics" so C'est la Vie

And Yes she did take the Parfum and Chocolates :lol:

I also worried a little where she would stay but I thought she had Alis and Ice as possibilities and of course a Customer.

She is a "hardened" girl and knows the Ropes so she will be OK

I played a couple of tracks of DEVO on the DVD player which "cheered" me up no end and had me dancing round the loom, this band are magic 8) before I headed out on my "merry" way

--------------

#168 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 01:28 AM

Day 16 cont...

I can't remember where I went after, my minds a complete "Blank" :shock:

All I know is I ended up at the Ezy Bar listening to Karl's cool tunes 8)

I stood outside having a ciggie and this guy comes out and "taps" a cigarette off me, typical "Cockney"

He tells me he has lived here 6 years but has little experience of Ladyboys.

I ask hiim what he means and he explains hes had only two BJ's off one but not gone any further.

I tell him to "go for it" and he wont look back and he will be "addicted" to them thereafter

He then tells me he wont even let a GG "finger" his ass let alone an LB and wont go anywhere near their Cocks.

I tell him "Then what the fuck are you doing here then?"

I point to some LB's standing outside the Ezy Bar and say "Do they look like hairy arsed guys?, look at them they are stunning (which they were), its not like fucking a guy is it"

This "Twat" is wasting my time :evil: and I make my excuses and go back inside.

I sit at the Bar and feel these hands stroking my shoulders and back.

I look round and its OIL and shes looking "Stunning"
I allow her to carry giving me a massage, this girl really does have a "magic" touch and my Body is feeling like Jelly.

So theres only thing for it and I barfine her and head back to the room

I really enjoy the "foreplay" with Oil licking, kissing, sucking and rimming her.
She has a great body and well as a very nice and well endowed Cock

I cant wait any longer and I slip on a condom and take her "Doggy Style"

I look down on her sweet ass while I "pumping" away and think "Fuck" this girl is more "Hairy" than I thought :lol:

I reach a great "climax" and go to the bathroom to "clean up"

I come back out and Oil is asleep "Snoring" :(

I think "Oh well" she can "Top" me when she wakes up and I go to the Balcony to have a Cig.

About 15 minutes later she appears at the Balcony Door "DRESSED" and says it OK if she goes home :roll:

I cant be "arsed" to be honest and tell her I will give her a lift home.
She agrees and I take her home.

Maybe she has a Thai Boyfriend and doesn't do L/T , I had never asked her about that.

Its about 4-00am now and I arrive near her place near Soi Bukhao and we say our goodbye's.

I wonder what to do now, so I call up my ex "A"
I ask her how she is and will see her tomorrow to go eat.

She asks where I am and I tell her Im just riding around on the motorbike.
She then asks if I want to come to her room and sleep there.

I say "Yes that would be nice" and I drive to her loom.

I pass Pooks Swan Bar which seems to be still lively at this time and Im tempted to go in but resist.

I arrive at "A's" loom and go inside and take a shower

I am not here for "Sex" but "Comfort" even though "A" always "turns me on" and is looking great as usual

She is really feeling "Under the weather" anyway, I knew this from a few days before and Im certainly not going to "push" her in any way and "take the piss" by trying anything on.

We "cuddle" up in Bed and chat then go to sleep.

Pic of Oil below

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci