227 replies to this topic

#169 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 01:33 AM

Day 17...

I wake up around 10-00am in "A's" room and then get ready to leave

"A" asks me if I will see her later and I reply "Not tonight" but will see her tomorrow for my last night.

I have breakfast with BigTel at around 12-30pm and we catch up on each others gossip

I arrange to meet him later at La Bamba.

I cant get my head round with what happened with Cartoon so I send her a text saying...

"Im sorry about what happen na but Im not "stupid" man, hurt me u call me that and when u call someone in room u make me look like fool.
I wish u much "chok dee" and"happy" in your life and I thankyou so much for make me "happy" in the time u stay with me, you are "special girl"
Takecare na xxx"

I didnt get any reponse to that text and nor did I expect too

Im thinking maybe Cartoon is on her way to Bangkok now and thats the last I will see of her.

Wrong !!! :roll:

to be cont...

#170 jojo55

jojo55
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 01:52 AM

brilliant, simply brilliant....

and I love your cliffhangers

HF
Jo

#171 redrock

redrock
  • Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 02:38 AM

Excellent report. From the heart. Too honest mate. I totally empathise with the rollercoaster ride you had. But remember, it's your holiday and your the boss. Don't be such a big softie.

We gatta toughen this kid up :evil:

#172 PP

PP
  • Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 03:36 AM

#173 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 09:44 AM

Excellent & brilliant reporting duke

I was with you all the way there mate. Shame you got fucked over by that cartoon, sounds like she to hardened now for the nice guys. And about the motorcycle fine, I have a yarn coming up in my TR, which was a really good scam.

Cheers mate keep it coming.

#174 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 10:43 AM

We only briefly touch on their lives........so its difficult to see past the deflector shields into the very conplexities of the personalities they have had to become to live the way they do................... :roll:

Sometimes we have to be cruel to be kind............and so do they.... :?

We all fall a wee bit in lub and usually end up a bit disappointed............ but that should only last till the next barfine............. :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#175 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 11:19 AM

Excellent & brilliant reporting duke

I was with you all the way there mate. Shame you got fucked over by that cartoon, sounds like she to hardened now for the nice guys. And about the motorcycle fine, I have a yarn coming up in my TR, which was a really good scam.

Cheers mate keep it coming.

Thanx for your comments Paul and I really appreciate them mate, but I think "getting fucked over" by Cartoon is being a bit "Harsh" in my book, she was great most of the time believe me :)

#176 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 11:24 AM

Excellent report. From the heart. Too honest mate. I totally empathise with the rollercoaster ride you had. But remember, it's your holiday and your the boss. Don't be such a big softie.

We gatta toughen this kid up :evil:

Totally agree, fantastic reading, from start to finish :P

Quick question though duke, at any time during sex, did cartun want you to slap her about :?: Happened to me, and i happily slapped her about the face, a few times, (she loved it).

Although as mentioned, she is still extremely young, and had just turned 18ish when i banged her

I would personally never "slap" a girl about even if she asked me and Cartoon didnt thankfully :)

#177 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 05:37 PM

Day 17 cont...

After spending the afternoon and early evening lounging around and "pondering" whats going to happen next after the Events with Cartoon I head off to La Bamba to meet Tel.

Who do I see in there, none only but the "Special One"
I dont want any "dramas" in La Bamba so I just "Blank" her and order a Beer and say hello to BigTel, Shanksy and Rossco

Maybe its just me and Im "paranoid" but I sensed a little bit of an "atmosphere" in there when I walked in.

I wont mention her name but a girl that has always been very nice and pleasant to me in the past who I will refer too as "D" seemed to "look away" when I said "Hi" to her

She knows me from my time with "A" and I was "shocked" by her reaction if that was the case.

My mind starts doing "overtime" thinking whats been said and "this and that"
I just felt like a piece of "shit" in there and it annoyed me.

I sat outside and chatted to Foggy and redrock.

Cartoon came out and sat on the next chair to me seperated by the enterance to La Bamba.
I could feel her looking at me but I didnt turn in her direction.

After a couple of minutes she went back inside and Im relieved but I cant stay here any longer because my heads "fucked" up

I go to the bar and get another beer and get "blanked" by "D" again or should I say I think I do.

This really "annoys" me now and I have a bit of a "rant" outside

Rossco tries to "calm" me down but Im having none of it and the poor fella gets it with "both barrells" even though its not his fault.

Foggy and redrock were going to Stringfellows in a while and I asked to go with them as I couldnt stay in La Bamba a minute longer.

I tell them I would be sat in the "Dogs Bollocks" Bar a little further up the Soi as I wanted to look the place over.

I cant leave without saying something to Cartoon

I go back inside and shes playing that game on her phone again.

I again wished her well and thanked her for everything.

She said "You too" and waved at me

I tell Foggy and redrock I would see them soon and headed off up the Soi.

#178 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 05:42 PM

I sit at the front of the Dogs Bollocks drinking my San Miguel Lite waiting for Foggy and Chris

There are about 10 punters in the Bar and the owner comes over and welcome's me.

Their topic of conversation brings a "wry" smile to my face

Yes they are discussing "Ladyboys"

At that moment Pookie and another Lb walk by and I find it "amusing" that their eyes follow them as they pass.

If I had known either Pookie or her mate I would have called them over for a Drink, that would have been fun having these two lovelies drinking in this so called "macho" Pub

Overhearing their converstion I get the impression one of them has "dabbled" in the Darker side and good on him

After a few beers Im still waiting and Shanksy turns up
I ask him where Foggy and redrock are thinking they have changed their minds.

They show up and instead of going to Stringfellows we head for Naukla Road.
Shanksy heads off in another direction.

We enter the Family Bar and its a pleasant surprise with nice air-con and with a Band playing good music
A few ladyboys enter and one in particular catches my eye but shes more interested in redrock, the young hansum bastard :(

We head to another bar called the Char-Nee bar

redrock has one of the girls come over hes known a couple of years and I have to say she is absolutely "Stunning"

I think I can "suss" a ladyboy when I see one but I am even "shocked" when Im informed this girl possesses a "Cock" , shes that "passable" in my eyes and her name is Pui ( pics below)

Im telling Foggy about the "saga" with Cartoon but still recommend
her to him if shes still around that shes a very "horny" little minx and a "great shag" and worth the time
Sorry for "bending" your ear mate :lol:

redrock has decided to barfine Pui so me and Foggy head back to Beach Road

I head on up to Linda's Bar to see if Anthony, kilome and Tel and any other BM's are around and Foggy heads for Soi 2

We say our goodbyes and head off in our different directions.

Attached Files

#179 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 05:53 PM

Day 17 cont...

I arrive at Lindas Bar but no BM's are around so I head back towards the Ezy Bar and bump into the "lunatic" from the US

"Do I know you?"

"No"

"Didnt think so"

"Do you speak Welsh?"

"No"

"See ya"

Its thaibound and this is the "banter" we have with each other

Im very happy to have bumped into him because he is a very "cool" and "funny" guy and we are gonna have a good "laugh" I know

We decide to have a drink in the Happy a Go Go on Walking St.

It has always been my intention to have a few GG's on this trip but thus far Ive only had "hand relief" off the Chiang Mai beauty in the Phuket massage parlour.

Unlike the Peppermint A Go Go a couple of nights before this place has some absolute "Stunners" no doubt helped by them wearing gymslips :lol:

Im really tempted to barfine one of them but head back instead with thaibound to the Lindas Bar where he seems pretty interested in one of the ladyboys there :)

I call "A" up at 1-30am but she doesnt answer
Im glad to be honest because I feel "out of order" doing this and feel like I am "using" her and thats not fair.

Its 2-20am and and Im ready to have a "look around" when I receive a phone call

Im expecting it to be "A" but I look at the phone and see the number which I recognise.

"Surprise Surprise" its not "A" but Cartoon, what can she want :?:

#180 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 06:01 PM

Day 17 cont...

I am pleasantly surprised by this call and tell thaibound its Cartoon and head to the toilet in the Linda Bar where theres less noise.

Cartoon says " Hi dave, how are you, where are you now?"

Me.." Im in bar on walking St"

C..."I want stay with you, can I come your room?"

At this point I decide to play a game on her, after all she had me delete her number from my phone na

Me.. "Who is this?"

C... "Its Cartoon"

Me.."Really! How are you? I not see name on phone only number, not know who you are"

C..." Dave can I stay with you, can you come La Bamba see me, can stay here or your Hotel"

Me.." I tell you before cannot pay you, not have many money na"

C... "Why you talk about money, I not want your money, I dont want stay alone"

Me..." OK I will come La Bamba now, be there 5 minutes na"

I tell thaibound Im off to meet Cartoon and hear Cartoon saying on the phone

"Where are you now"

I say my goodbyes to thaibound whilst still on the phone with Cartoon and head up Walking St

C..." Where are you now?"

Me..." Im coming now, I leave bar"

1 minute later...

C... "Where are you now"

Me... "Get on motorbike taxi , be there very soon"

I had to give a running commentary where I was up to leading to the enterance of the La Bamba

Cartoon has been staying in one of the rooms at La Bamba after it closes.

Shes stood on the Balcony and Im stood on the pavement on the opposite side of the Soi and we are talking to each other on the phone

I had a "chuckle" to myself thinking this is like a scene from "Romeo and Juliet"

Its 3-00am now and I wonder what Im doing here but I find it "amusing" especially when a few passers by go by and Cartoon "Wolf Whistles" at them and shouts "Big Cock Big Cock"

"Mad as a March Hare" this girl :lol:

A Food cart starts to pass by and Cartoon asks me to "Stop" it and get her some food.
I pass my phone onto the girl seller so Cartoon can tell her what she wants

I had another "chuckle" as this girl was grabbing handfuls of this and that which resembled something out of "Supermarket Sweep"

I pay for the Food but there was no way I was gonna go through this fuckin "Scenario" (pic below) especially not at my age :D

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci