#146 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 05:11 PM

We arrive at the PBR and I get my Key for our room which is on the 6th Floor

We Enter and Cartoon is a little confused
She asks me if we "Stay here tonight?

I say "Yes because Big Party" and dont have to go back to the LK Pavillion because ride motorbike

I dont think shes "impressed" and to be honest and neither am I compared to the LK Pavillion
But thinking in hindsight now it was a "Standard" room and I know the other rooms look a lot better equipped, no offence meant to the PBR.

We book in and drop her bag off plus my Man United gear in the loom and head upstairs to the Party.

We arrive just after 8-00pm and the Party already is starting to be in full flow

to be cont...

#147 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 05:30 PM

The "Big Bash" was probaly the "Best" Party I have attended in all my life. 8)

What more could a guy ask, meeting old and new BM friends which there are way too many to mention and it was good to finally meet up with you kliome 8)

My great mates swaraj's face was a picture when I handed him the Dire Straits CD's, the emotion on his face nearly brought a "tear" to my eye

Plus the fact the Party was attended by so many "gorgeous" Ladyboys and with my "sweet" companion its awesome

At this point I would like to say a "Mega" thankyou to TT Chang and Snick for kindly giving me permission to post their pics in my TR so as to see the Fun we all had that night and sample the atmosphere

Also to Thpon whose "Bash" it was but unfortunately wasn't able to make it :( and to Stogie and Rossco and others for all their hard work and effort organising the Party , it was friggin "amazing"

First off my "sweet" companion Cartoon

Attached Files

#148 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 05:35 PM

Dear and Cartoon

Dear is a girl I would have barfined "like a shot" if I hadnt been with Cartoon. Such a little "Cutie" and just my type
Dear knows me from my time with my ex "A" from La Bamba and which is another reason I couldnt take her this trip, maybe next time though :D

Attached Files

#149 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 05:41 PM

Cartoon asks me to get her some Food from the Buffet and later asks me for a Shirt so she can go swimming as the Party is starting to get into "full swing" and many BM's and some the girls are hitting the Pool.

I go to the room to fetch her my brand new White Man United Top that I want to wear for the Champoins League Final between Barcelona and Man Utd later on.

Shame I didnt get a pic of her wearing it as she looked so "hot" :(

Needless to to say after she hit the water the Shirt didnt stay on long and she returned it to me "soaking wet" :cry: but what can a Gentleman do :) :?

Cartoon was a bit "Shy" at first but soon got into the swing of things herself and asks me to mind her buddha necklace while Im hoping my Shirt will "dry out"

Attached Files

#150 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 05:45 PM

A few of the Party girls 8)

Attached Files

#151 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 05:48 PM

Few more

Attached Files

#152 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 05:52 PM

Stogie did a few numbers on Karaoke, one of which was Frank Sinatra's "You got me under your Skin"

Well you certainly got under mine singing that :?

"Fair Play" to the lad, at least he had the "bottle" to get up and sing 8)

Cartoon did "mimic" you once though Stogie

She clenched her fist and put it to her mouth as a microphone and starting "taking the piss" out of you as she started singing in a husky voice . :lol:

It was fucking "hysterical" and I nearly fell to the floor in tears laughing at her facial expressions and voice.

Sorry mate but this girl is "Funny" with a capital "F"

Attached Files

#153 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 05:55 PM

8)

Attached Files

#154 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:00 PM

more :)

Attached Files

#155 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:05 PM

The "Brummie" had just landed tonight and needed a quick workout, easy does it Anthony :lol:

Great to see you again mate 8)

Attached Files

#156 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:07 PM

Last ones, Dear and Cartoon ganging up and some poor BM getting kicked in the head :lol:

To be cont...

Attached Files

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci