007 on a mission

• Please log in to reply
227 replies to this topic

#133 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 04:32 PM

Peppermint A Go Go is a GG nightspot where many girls are dancing around Poles as you would probaly expect in a Go Go place

A GG befreinds Cartoon as she is the only Ladyboy in there and she seems quite "Intrigued" by her and tells me how "Beautiful" she is and compliments me on my choice of Girl.

There is a couple of "Cuties" in there but nothing that would disuade me from my companion of the moment

Cartoon is getting a bit "Tipsy" and starts to make-up my face with her cosmestics and puts her hair-grip in my hair which she finds very "funny" :?

I just play along with this to keep the sweet girl "amused"

Next up its the piece of Lime which I didnt want from my San Miguel Lite which she procedes to rub over my eyelids and which she does for a good hour :cry:

Again I go along with this even though a couple of tiimes my eyes start "Stinging"

She asks if I can barfine this GG who is with us
I dont know what ideas Cartoon had in store for this girl but I respectively declined and just bought her a couple of drinks.

Its getting late and we are both a bit "wasted" so we head back to the loom and take a shower.

We hit the "sack" and cuddle up and kiss a little.

There is no "Nod" from Cartoon and Im not bothered either as we have plenty of time for that in the coming days plus Im "nackered"

A few pics of the "Madcap" Cartoon in the Go Go Bar

Attached Files

#134 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 04:33 PM

:wink:

Attached Files

#135 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 04:34 PM

:?

Attached Files

#136 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 04:36 PM

Back to loom

Attached Files

#137 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 04:40 PM

Day 15

Its 05-19am and I hear my phone buzz and I get out of bed to investigate.

Its a text from Sonya saying
"Hi how r u? What r u doing now? I miss u
I reply back saying "I miss u too darling xxx"

I hope she doesn't think Im in Phuket :lol:

I lumber back into bed and Cartoon "stirs" and then wraps herself around me making her quaint little noises and nods off back to sleep.

I do miss Sonya but life aint that bad at the moment having Cartoon beside me.

Its around 11-00am and Cartoon is in playful mode covering her head under the covers then popping it out making daft faces, she is a funny girl.

Then comes the "Nod"
I try to act "dumb" asking what she means.
Cartoon carries on "Nodding" and we get to "business"

Cartoon does kiss with a "passion" and we enjoy plenty of "foreplay"
Well I certainly enjoyed it

I remind her of her promise in BKK and she has a big smile on her face "winks" and nods

She asks me for a Condom which I get from the drawer next to me as well as a packet of lube.

She slips on the condom over her Cock and "boy" am I looking forward to this

She puts my legs in the air and goes to penetrate me

I hit out a "Yelp" and ask her to take it slowly

She says "Hurt?" and I reply little bit.

She hops out of the bed and gets a tube of Durex lube from her bag and tries again.

This time its no problem as I feel her lovely big Cock enter me and she starts to "pound" me
Looking up at her cute smiling face as she "fucks" me is a big "turn on"
Im loving it. 8)

She then turns me over and "locks" me into position with her feet face down and gives me a right good "seeing too" and this goes on for a good while
This is heaven

I can feel her reaching her "Climax" and she asks where I want Breakfast

I say Mouth and she rolls off me and rams her Cock deep down my throat, holds it there and empties her "Load" which was a lot I may add and I "swallow" every drop

She "winks" at me with a big smile then starts "giggling" and informs me "I do again later too"

I just think "Phew, that was fucking good" and cant wait till later too

I am "grinning" like a "Cheshire Cat" whom had just got the "Cream"
And I certainly just got that alright :D

#138 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 04:44 PM

I'm getting homesick now. Great memories, good times, Duke

Ho Ho Ho!

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#139 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 04:44 PM

Day 15 cont.. ( weds 27th May)

I take in some "pillow talk" with Cartoon and try to find out more about her.

Her preferences are German guys because some have blonde hair and blue eyes, Australians also come into that equation.

I tell her that I have blue eyes and she looks closely and says I haven't.
I say thats because of the night before with the booze and added by the "pounding" shes just given me and my eyes are a little incognito at the moment, and lime juice in them dont help I thought :?

She also tells me she has a 24 year old b/f from Europe.

I say to her good for you "darling" to which she replies

"Dont call me Darling Im not your Darling" :cry:

She also says

"Dave you think me good girl but Im not, Im "BAD" girl you dont know me"
"Now Im good girl for you but Friday I am Bad girl again"

"Ok no problem thats ok with me" I reply taking in what she had said

She starts to play this game again on her Ipod phone which she seems very much "addicted" too.
I enquire what it is and its called "Magic Sushi"

She then thanks me for the phone
I ask her what she means and she says she bought it with the money I had given her in Bangkok.

I also find out things like what her "real" name is and stuff like I had done with Sonya in Phuket.

I ask Cartoon if she wants to eat across the road at Par's Place where we had eaten yesterday and she says she not hungry.
I say "ok" I will go eat and see her soon and leave her to her game and if she wants anything just call room service.

Attached Files

#140 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 04:53 PM

I head over the road to Pars Place and order an English Breakfast which was excellent but not quite the same as the Thai "Breakfast" I had recieved from Cartoon shortly before :wink:

I also check out the forums in the Internet Cafe they have there while waiting for my food and give some laundry to Par, a laundry service which is "Superb" I might add, its all ready and Ironed in about 3 hours and at a very very reasonable price to boot 8)

I will certainly hope to stay here on my next trip.

Its about 2-00pm and I get a call from Cartoon asking where I am, I tell I am across the road and she can see me from our balcony which she does.

I ask her if shes hungry and wants to come over, she says shes not but wants me to come back loom.

I go back to the room and get back into bed.
Cartoon is in "playful" mood doing things like pulling hairs from my stomach

She then wraps her body round me and asks about the Big Bash later in the evening.
She says she unsure she wants to go.

I try to convince her everything will be OK and she will know a lot of BM's there from both TLF and LB-69 including kilome who will be arriving tonight.
There will no doubt be Alis and Ice there from La Bamba present as well as a lot of other Ladyboys.
Maybe she is embarrassed to go because of the BM's who will be there and no doubt a good few she has been with before.
Who knows what is going on in that "mind" of Cartoon, Im still trying to figure her out :roll:

I also tell her I have booked a room at the Pattaya Bay Resort and if shes not happy she can go to the room there.

The Maid knocks on the door at around 4-30pm and asks if its OK to clean the room
I ask Cartoon if its OK and she says Yes.

Cartoon watches the Maid cleaning the room, the "expressions" on her face are a picture and she "giggles" a lot, God only knows what she finds so funny

Then I notice a used condom on the floor that didnt make its way into the waste basket
Time for a very "Sharp" exit to the Balcony for me for a Cigarette :oops:

I wait till the Maid has left and return and get in Bed.

Cartoon starts to "Nod" and its Round 2 for the Day and its a repeat performance of earlier in the Day and Cartoon gives me another good "seeing too" which again leads to me taking her Breakfast down my throat.

Absolute "BLISS" again young Lady :D

And there's the Big Bash to look forward too in a few hours, Lifes good at the mo

to be cont...

Attached Files

#141 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 05:00 PM

Day 15 cont...

Cartoon asks me "What time Party"

I reply "8 pm"

"OK I get ready"

Its about 6pm and Im thinking two hours to get Ready :?:
Mind you she is a Girl after all and I Find out Why :?

Cartoon jumps out of Bed and "Slaps" my ass shouting "Ho Ho Ho"
which did make me laugh out loud.

I retort back saying
"Dont call me Darling, Im not your Darling"

What a Babe

Attached Files

#142 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 05:03 PM

Cartoon them makes up this potion in a Bowl

Its a bluey colour and it "Stinks"
It reminds me of when I had a hair "tinted" with Bleach in my 20's

Suffice to say it was "same same" but Cartoon spreads this potion over her Arms and Legs with a toothbrush

Shes still in "playful" mode and rubs some on my Chest and nose :lol:

Attached Files

#143 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 05:05 PM

:lol:

Attached Files

#144 duke007

duke007
  • Members