007 on a mission

• Please log in to reply
227 replies to this topic

#121 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:47 AM

Its now 7-00pm and I could have gone to the Volleyball match after all :cry: and still no sign of her :?

I call her again and she says she will be there shortly as shes nearing Pattaya in a TAXI :shock:

Attached Files

#122 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:49 AM

Its now 7-15 pm and I see her pull up outside in a Bangkok Taxi, she calls me down to pay the driver :lol: which is not bad at 1000 baht and I give him a 200baht tip of which he is grateful.

Thankfully I have sussed out exactly where Shenanigans is beforehand so we have 45 minutes to get there.

The "Special one" has arrived at bloody last :D

to be cont...

Attached Files

#123 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 08:29 AM

"OK I say 20 minutes and Doug goes for 25 minutes"

i am still upset i miss that bet... you would think just a shower and and getting redressed would take 8 minutes ? that only left him between 5 and 7 minutes ?

i guess this is why my bookie likes me so much .

#124 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 08:39 AM

OK guys one "FINAL" shot of the lovely Sonya in my loom many of you will be relieved to know

I never get tired of seeing Sonya Dave. Even a photo I have seen before brings a smile to my face. :D

That X in Patts looks fiiiine! as well. Would love to see more of her. anyone know some TR's she is featured?

Thanks for all the shots and the detailed coverage, well done. Now get back soon and throw your safety net around Sonya.
===============================
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#125 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 08:53 AM

I ask Cartoon if she found the Hotel OK.

Her Reply had me "dumbstruck"

"No Problem" she says "I make movie here"

This had me curious as to which which one.
I have seen 3 of her and which I have mentioned before on this thread attracted me to her "Personality"

I ask her is it the one from LB-69 and she nods in agreement
I then say "Ho Ho Ho" and she nods in agreement again laughing

I tell her there will be some members attending the Big Bash at the PBR the following night and this is when I found out the identification of "Santa" which had me both "shocked" and "amused" as I would be meeting him for the first time soon :lol:

I told her I had bought her a Gift from Phuket on the phone earlier and she asked where it was.

The story behind this is back in BKK where I saw her spray some parfum on herself and I asked what it was and she showed me.
It was a tiny bottle but I made a mental note in my head of the fragrance.

What I did forget to mention in the BKK part of my thread is that Cartoon had had my Fahrenheit aftershave away because she liked it or thats what she said anyway. :?
She hadnt stolen it but I had said to could have it as I never really use it.

So as to show some "gratifacation" to Cartoon for coming down to Pattaya I bought her the parfum in Jungceylon from the Robinsons store and also some chocolates from Phuket Airport.

Cartoon was most pleased

Attached Files

• Attached File  ps2.jpg   14.41KB   3387 downloads

#126 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 09:05 AM

The Parfum :)

Attached Files

#127 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 09:07 AM

And Chocolates :roll:

Attached Files

#128 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 09:14 AM

Day 14 cont...

Cartoon gets ready and we head off to Shenanigan's for the Fajitas night

Attached Files

#129 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 09:15 AM

In the Lift eventually after changes of mind over dress including watch :?

Attached Files

#130 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 09:18 AM

We arrive at Shenanigans at 8-05pm and sat at the table where we are joined by BigTel.

Cartoon is a little "shy" and "sheepish" and plays a game called "magic sushi" on her Ipod phone.

She see's the g'f's of Stogie, Socrates etc at another table and asks if we can sit there.
I say we cant because its full but not to worry as we can go if she wants after the meal.

I also see my great mate swaraj (ex jungleland) there and tell him Ive forgot the Dire Straits CD's Ive brought him over from the and will give him them at the Bash tomorrow night.

Cartoon says she doesnt want food but I persuade her to have a little.
She stays pretty quiet just smiling at "giggling", over what I haven't a clue.

I follow BigTel's choice and order the Mixed Grill which was excellent.
The Fajitas night was a big success and great to see so many BM's there

I ask Cartoon what she wants to do and she says "back to loom"
I tell her the others are going to La Bamba.
Cartoon says she cant go there as she owes Ice 500baht. :lol:
I say dont worry I will give it to her.

Funny thing is I heard this "Scam" twice in the 3 nights Ive been in Pattaya both involving La Bamba :D

She agrees to go there as she also knows Alis from having stayed with her in BKK while she was at Cascades.

As I mill around talking to fellow BM's Cartoon sits and plays her game on the phone.

#131 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 09:21 AM

Its then on to the Ezy Bar and its petesies last night, great to meet you buddy 8)

We have a few drinks there and I ask Cartoon what she wants to do

She says she wants to go "Disco" and look "Handsome man with big Cock"

Obviously I dont fall into into that "Category" :cry: :D

I agree to take her to a Disco and if she knows any she would like to go.

She doesn't so I say we will have a look around but I will avoid Tony's Disco like the Plague as I dont like it there, bit too noisy for an Old un like me :(

We head up to Marine Disco but its dead inside so we look in the Peppermint A Go Go next door which seems quite busy so we head in there .

And this is where the "Child like" mind of Cartoon starts to surface

to be cont...

#132 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 02:34 PM

Fantastic to see this outstanding Trip Report on this Forum......... :wink:

I'm enjoying it immensely the second time round.........and it looks even better here!

Hope wee Sonya gets sorted as she seemed a wee gem............ :(
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci