Photo

FatboyUK's KY Adventure...

• Please log in to reply
383 replies to this topic

#109 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 July 2009 - 06:23 AM

Joking apart Fatboy & Stevie....The pair of you would have an absolute ball in Pattaya. As much as I enjoy Patong, after a week-ten days I can't wait to get back to Sin City inspite of Jimbo's hospitality.
A change would do you both good and at least put to bed some of remarks that frequently arise on here.

#110 Uncle

Uncle
  • Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 07:10 AM

FB I don't know you but I have to agree you made an excellent response. It's obvious your post really touched a nerve with a lot of members and allowed them to relate their thoughts and experience's and get some things off their chests.

Like I said it really turned into an excellent thread and for a LB rookie like myself the info gained was priceless. It certainly saved me having to post a lot of questions about taking a LB for an extended period not that I think I'll bother now.

IMHO there's nothing wrong with being a gentleman. You should always be true to yourself and not change to meet other's standards.

#111 lake

lake
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 11:30 PM

I am a sucker for romance :D.
This and my own experience will not bring me down.
I take the pain for granted :cry:
OOPS sounds like i am addicted to sm :lol:

#112 gervaso

gervaso
  • Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 12:52 AM

Just read the this tread today and just give my experience:

Jimbo knows that I'm not 25yro Brad Pitt looking like, I love GF action but I learn to meet the lady for long term (1 night only) to see if chemistry works and after arrange 2-3 nights max in same top class resort ( I love confort and working hard I'm lucky to be able to afford it charging to my consultancy company expenses account :lol: ).
I did it wit some of the famous "superstar " that I discover much more intelligent and ready to appreciate nice vacation with someone treating them with respect...I had Mint, May obsession, Pla, Eats, Cee, for a standard 3 days and they where happy with a 10.000 baht cash in addition to the full vacation package .

Dont forget that I should have paid the full package anyway for my european girfriend !! here I got the advantage to change a every trip , repeting when I wanted... still good friends with all

In C&D I had good time, but didnt feel any special interest in proposing a vacation to the ladies (beautifull and polite but no right vibration...that I had and this is my next vaction with Lily from Toostsee ! )

I know that I'm lucky becauseI can afford it but I believe that when even at lower cost (maybe 3 stars resort instead of 5 stars) my rules can work and delusion are limited.

Anyway still much cheaper then anything in Europe

Sorry for long post...b patient with old man :D :D

See you soon Jimbo

#113 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2009 - 01:19 AM

sorry mate, but paying 10,000 for 3 days is way over the odds, and with you paying over inflated prices, it fucks it up for the rest of us.
up to you mate, but personally i do not want to know, as it really annoys me when people pay way over the odds for a lb/gg, which in turn gives them a big head, makes them think they are something they are not.
then they expect this amount all the time!!!

#114 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 01:58 AM

Remember Fatboy you can be a gentleman in Pattaya also , I often stroll down soi 6 in an evening suit and dickie bow with a nice flower in my lapel .

And romance awaits you on every corner and doorway :shock:

#115 jojo55

jojo55
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 02:21 AM

just right rev, who makes the "superstars" ?? Exactly these people!

But this was not my intention to reply, I just read the whole thing with big interest because my time at the C&D was just before FB arrived and I remember good the Lady in question (together with the other two "superstars" Jim alredy mentioned).

Everyone has his view of things and persons, for my view the attitude of these were not at my taste and FBs experience is no surprise for me.

Now to my kind of handling, which I think is a bit different.
I would never take a LB for a longer trip if there isn't a great amount of (you may call it) chemistry together, maybe just a bit more. Never forget, you have to stay maybe a week 7/24 together and this I would only do if I don't expect obvious hassle.
Ok, sum it up as a real GFE.
Then my calculation goes a totally different way.
Normally the girls work a lot for supporting their family, so the first asset is the normal amount they send home.
Second asset is their cost for the appartement, which I would consider to pay half even if I only occupy one week.
Now I sum this up and normally it ends between 1500 and 2000 if you would look at it from a daily basis.

And if you now start looking at the girls financial situation in such a month, then she surely has a good one.
- No hassle about the money to send home,
- half of the room rent payed
- no expences in the week
- the monthly salary and
- still 3 weeks to earn additionally money in the bar

This calculation gets even in a thai-head....

and, not to forget, she has a week without bar in a normally nice environment (and a guy, she likes ???)

Surely all this has to be discussed in advance, but it works and both sides are happy.
But again, a deeper feeling is a requirement IMHO !!

Now I'm curious to read your thoughts to this....

HF
Jo

#116 gervaso

gervaso
  • Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 02:36 AM

Very surprise this reaction !! Mints 3.000 ( 60 €) per day (24 hrs) inflate the market ???
I'm happy to be able to see how many get for cheaper !
Anyway world is big room for everybody .
For the one like me that can only spend one week every 3-4 months (sometimes I work!) I'm happy to budget 60 € x day for my pleasure ( some spend the same in one night in a pub in London drinking with mates !)

#117 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 09 July 2009 - 02:43 AM

jojo55, excellant :D , between 1500/2000 daily, also you have to pay the bar fine which could put the price up to 2000/2500.
IMHO the prices that you said above are the prices i pay, and are more than reasonable.
i did the lt with ball from ezy, had her for 3/4 days, and there was chemisrty, had a great time with her.
but all was set in stone on the first day.
no hastle, if i wanted to go for drink at soi8 sometimes, just call her when i wanted to see her, no hastle.
also during the day she did what she wanted, i did what i wanted, sometimes a visit to soi 6, or home delivery service with fah.
but your post was spot on jojo55, thanks also for the back up with people who pay way to over the odds, causing inflated prices, and inflated egos.

#118 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2009 - 03:03 AM

DELETED

#119 lake

lake
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 05:06 AM

It is all about chemistry.

I stayed a week with princess (jims words) Ae.
A real sweethaert, but of course on hormones.
This makes up for an unstable Cocktail that can shatter your Dream (sigh). :roll:

#120 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 09 July 2009 - 05:21 AM

going back to paying over the odds again, if a house was on the market for say 300,000 and you had the cash to buy it, would you spend 350,000 buying it just because you could. NO YOU WOULD NOT, albeit the analegy is a wee bit OTT but it is the same on the p4p scene in los.
why push up the bloody price buy paying over the odds when you do not need to.
and as for spending 60 pound in a pub in london, why dont you pay 80 for the same amount of drink, just cause you can??
get where i am going with this :?:
i know you are doing this innocently and mean no harm, but it is situations like this, when paying over the odds that create "superstars", and IMHO breeds lousy attitudes.
ONLY MY OPINION :!: :!:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci