FatboyUK's KY Adventure...

• Please log in to reply
383 replies to this topic

#205 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 05:00 AM

I disobeyed my own ignore function to have a scan of what arse breath is replying.............

Good God........to imply we are scarring the minds of innocents is beyond belief...........personally I just have good enjoyable sex and judging by mutually fluids emitted fluids....so do they...........

God knows what you are imparting on them to justify such arrogance............even the more afluent on the forum share the same viewpoint.

You continue to ignore in an antagonistic manner any advice that is offered.......I think you must be incredibly stupid or you're Jean Claude himself...............

The personal stuff has to stop.......this is not the Forum for you....
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#206 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 05:04 AM

The Ladyboys of Thailand await your arrival with eager arms to relieve you of as much cash as you can supply...........

They will give us exactly the same treatment when we arrive for a significantly less amount

As they say........up to fucking you............ :roll:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#207 tdpd61

tdpd61
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 05:04 AM

Hey Cheap P...glad you could not stay away:-)...

But seriously, If anyone feel offended I have misjudged how easy it is to hurt your guys feelings. AND I REALLY did not want to do that!!!! so my sincere apologies for anyone who feel offended.....

#208 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 05:05 AM

and Fatboy..at least i am not fat...

Wow. :shock:

I thought I had left childish coments like that behind in my school days.

Evidently not.

Mods, Don't we have an age limit on this forum? :?:
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#209 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 05:10 AM

and for your fine gents information..the reason I am in sucha a splendid mood is that my first flight toward LOS takes of in 17 hours:-)...

Yea we can tell your a newbie by what you are spouting on the forum hope you have a good time and the ladyboys take you for every Bhat you have

#210 tdpd61

tdpd61
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 05:11 AM

fatboy...editing my printing before pasting is a low blow....i thought better of you....sad, sad...

#211 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2009 - 05:14 AM

one true, that will aparantly not bother tdpd as he wants to heal their scars of the job that they are enslaved into.
"feed the world, let them know its christmas time" bob geldof aka tdpd

#212 tdpd61

tdpd61
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 05:15 AM

sax..when i wrote first flight it meant the first of the three flights i need from here to bkk...:-)..not my first time...Just to clear that up:-)

#213 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 05:23 AM

Safe fight............ :roll:

If the last few pages are anything to go by the Trip Report is really going to upset us................. :wink:

#214 tdpd61

tdpd61
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 05:27 AM

thanks P....dont expext any trip report from me, will be to busy:-)...

#215 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2009 - 05:28 AM

FFS, you are pulling my leg are you not :?: :?:
was really looking forward for your TR :wink:

#216 tdpd61

tdpd61
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 05:43 AM

fuck rev..that was a post without any names or insults...just a little bit of ironi...You are loosing it my friend...Dont go all soft on me now!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci